A question for people close to the pulse of manga...

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

GreatTeacherStone
Tamashii
Tamashii

A question for people close to the pulse of manga...

Post by GreatTeacherStone »

any body know a site besides Chaotixubs that is translating the Futari Ecchi manga? I really like it but I can't really find it, it would be badass if this site did it since this is the best manga translation site I found thusfar but It seems you guys got your hands full... anyway if anyone can help that would be totally and utterly badass!
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Re: A question for people close to the pulse of manga...

Post by FuguTabetai »

GreatTeacherStone wrote:any body know a site besides Chaotixubs that is translating the Futari Ecchi manga? I really like it but I can't really find it, it would be badass if this site did it since this is the best manga translation site I found thusfar but It seems you guys got your hands full... anyway if anyone can help that would be totally and utterly badass!
Thanks for the compliment, but I'm not into H manga. And there is only one person working on TJTG - just me, the fish. And Ki Shodar helps out a lot with doing some image edits, but there isn't a big gang here willing to take on new projects. :(

fugu
Shishio-sama
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Shishio-sama »

Does that emoticon mean you want to expand? I'm sure you could find a lot of people willing to work on stuff with you or help you out.
- The Juppon Gatana -
http://www.thejuppongatana.com
*Japanese translators needed.*
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Re: .....

Post by FuguTabetai »

Shishio-sama wrote:Does that emoticon mean you want to expand? I'm sure you could find a lot of people willing to work on stuff with you or help you out.
No, not really. I just enjoy doing this as a hobby. I don't want to manage a large project or site. I have enough of that in real life.

fugu
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

Does that emoticon mean you want to expand?
:lol: Christ, that was the funniest thing I've read all week...

Agent Wax