Any body have Volume 1 to 3 in zip format. and volume 6-8

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

The Guilty Gear
Yuurei
Yuurei

Any body have Volume 1 to 3 in zip format. and volume 6-8

Post by The Guilty Gear »

All the mirrors with volume 1 to 3 seem to be down, and if anybody has these volumes feel free to e-mail them to me.
busterWolfsdm@hotmail.com
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Re: Any body have Volume 1 to 3 in zip format. and volume 6-

Post by FuguTabetai »

The Guilty Gear wrote:All the mirrors with volume 1 to 3 seem to be down, and if anybody has these volumes feel free to e-mail them to me.
busterWolfsdm@hotmail.com
They are available over BitTorrent, it just takes a while (both seeds are limited to 5 k/s, so unless other people are dowloading, it will take a few hours.)

fugu
The Guilty Gear
Yuurei
Yuurei

Bittorrent is way to slow and I have cable, plus no one lets me connect to download volume 1-3.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

The Guilty Gear wrote:Bittorrent is way to slow and I have cable, plus no one lets me connect to download volume 1-3.
It is slow because I only run 1 or 2 seeds for older releases. I limit those seeds to 5 k/s because this is a hobby, and I am doing this for free. You can obtain the older releases if you just have patience.

Some nice fans are great and host mirrors, but if none have the earlier volumes, you can at least get them if you are willing to wait.

If you don't want to wait - you can order the books from some place like sasugabooks.com, or any one of a number of online manga import stores. I have text only translation transcripts that you can download to help you read them.

cheers,

fugu
GreatTeacherStone
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by GreatTeacherStone »

if you are still trying to get the lder chapters I have 1 - 7 available through DC++ or if you REALLY need them I geuss I'd be willing to send them over AIM
The Guilty Gear
Yuurei
Yuurei

i got them, took a while for bittorrent to work but it did
pootmaster
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by pootmaster »

lol, just download them all then put them on zip ....