Okay here we go, another question :p

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Mr_Minou
Yuurei
Yuurei

Okay here we go, another question :p

Post by Mr_Minou »

well well...this may be a simple question but I searched through this forum and I didn't find a satisfying anwser.... :

what is the purpose of reiki ??

1) without it , shin can't control the dragon eye and go berserk ? (but he became berserk against bunshichi, even with reiki)
2) without it he can't use the dragon eye ?

I saw both explanations...so I don't know wich one is the right one, or if they are both wrong :D
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

We heard the second explanation first, and then it was further explained that actually he needs Reiki to help him hold his power back. I think the story is a bit malleable at times, but I got the feeling that Reiki helped him to initially come into his power (the same as with Aya!) and then afterwards helped him to control it.

Of course, this doesn't fit with later explanations about Reiki itself being evil, and wanting to use the user to cause destruction.

fugu
(Back from Vacation, but very busy. I will try to get the Ultra Jump Special out soon though.)
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

Mr_Minou wrote:well well...this may be a simple question but I searched through this forum and I didn't find a satisfying anwser.... :

. . . . .

I saw both explanations...so I don't know wich one is the right one, or if they are both wrong :D
Sorry about that. :) Some of us tend to ask for clarifications or indulge in speculations in our discussions. A lot. It's probably our own way of tiding ourselves over until the next UJ chapter arrives.

With regard to your questions, Fugu has already answered them. (Welcome back, Fugu!) There still could be more explanations in the future chapters, but so far--that's all we know.
Mr_Minou
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Mr_Minou »

okay ! thank you guys :D
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

Reiki unleashed Shin's lattent power, the Ryugan, after he touched it. It also helps him 'control' his power or something. With it, he'll stil go berserk and all ... Though without it he can still go berserk too ...

But when he goes bererk without reiki it was because something was being done to his sister, or at least that's how I see it ...

It's quite complicated actually, maybe a missinterpretation along the way of the word 'controle'. You can 'controle' a situation, but that could also mean 'use' ... :?

So, he needs Reiki to 'use' or 'controle' his power :?: :?