To anyone who are interested in Manga translation

Information about what's going on at MangaTranslation.com.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

EQHO commnications
Yuurei
Yuurei

To anyone who are interested in Manga translation

Post by EQHO commnications »

Let me take this chance to introduce myself formally. My name is Songpon Domethong, Senior Resources Coordinator and I am in charge of Outsource Administration, EQHO Communications in Thailand. My company runs the localization business (the process of translating a product into different languages or adapting a language for a specific country or region) as to support our client's requirements globally and locally and we are currently seeking for the only high potential with great experience resource to support us. Right now we are seeking for new resource who are capable to translate Manga / Video game.

To really understand what EQHO communications is, we would like to invite you to visit our website www.eqho.com to find more details about EQHO communications so that you can get the broader view of our company or let us summarized it in brief:

"EQHO is one of the leading localization and translation companies. We continuously expand our capacity by seeking high-quality native linguists in all languages who are skilled in various specializations. Our services include translation, DTP, engineering and multi-media localization. We welcome everyone who are interested in joining us."

We would like to know if someone from this community would like to be our freelance translator? You can contact me for more information if you would like to know more.
Songpon Domethong
Production Admin.
EQHO Communications Ltd.
2001 Chartered Square
152 North Sathorn Rd
Bangkok 10500 Thailand
P: +66 (2) 637 8060
F: +66 (2) 637 8422
E: songpon.dome@eqho.com.
Offices in: Bangkok | Malmö
www.eqho.com
iidesu