Tende Freeze?

Information about what's going on at MangaTranslation.com.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Dave

Tende Freeze?

Post by Dave »

Now that you've translated almost all the published Tenjo Tenge volumes, would anyone be interested in translating Tende Freeze, if I provided them with high quality scans? There's just one volume out yet, but it's a fun manga with great art.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Re: Tende Freeze?

Post by FuguTabetai »

Dave wrote:Now that you've translated almost all the published Tenjo Tenge volumes, would anyone be interested in translating Tende Freeze, if I provided them with high quality scans? There's just one volume out yet, but it's a fun manga with great art.
By anyone, I assume you mean me, since I'm the only one translating here.

Probably not. I mean, if it is good, and I like it, yeah, but, otherwise I have GetBackers to keep working on. And Capcom Gal's anthology, and a bunch of other stuff back at home that I like...

fugu
Dave
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Dave »

If you want to check it out, I could send it over through ftp/irc/icq/something else.
Just send me an E-mail/pm telling me the means you'd prefer. :)
Dave
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Dave »

Hmm, I had forgotten this old topic of mine. If anyone is interested in checking out this manga, the first two chapters are now available at Manga-Sketchbook (http://www.manga-sketchbook.org/news.php).

Since I haven't been able to find the scans and my order doesn't seem to arrive anytime soon, I'm sure they'd appreciate if someone else sent them vol 2-3.

Post by Guest »

hi ya dave can zip tende freeze bit torrent it and post a torrent for it
here be most gratefull
Thor74

TF at AnimeWaves

Post by Thor74 »

Just in case anyone checked up on this sorta strange thread here. (^^;; poor FuguTabetai got this request from out fo nowhere last year it seems..)

Over at AW http://www.animewaves.net, we are doing Tende Freeze. Chapters 1-3 are already out, and I personally am scanning in Vol 2-4 for more releases when my editing time allows it. (Volume 4 is the last of this series and just came out this month! 06/2004)

At any rate, great job on Vulgar Ghost Daydream FuguTabetai!!! Great editing and translating job! 1 of my top 10 favorite mangas out there thanks to your work on it. :D