OFFERING MANGA TRANSLATION

Information about what's going on at MangaTranslation.com.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

japonism
Yuurei
Yuurei

OFFERING MANGA TRANSLATION

Post by japonism »

Hi,there :D .I have lived in japan and recognized this community as very fruitful.Thank you for all I got from this community.

Sadly,there are a lot of manga that is very wonderful and not known in japan,because of geographical difficuly that japan is very far from the west.So,I would like to translate your favorite manga not translated yet and help you deeply explore japanese manga world.

If you have a genre or theme of manga which you want to read,I want to search and notice you,and I can also translate and send the original manga to you.
If you have a question or request,please ask me without constraint in here or by e-mail.

I wait your reply :D !
Hyarou
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Hyarou »

Wow, I hope I'm not dreaming because there is a manga which I would like to read in English. I already asked one translator but if she/he is too busy, would you be interested?
The manga is T.E. Lawrence. A completed serie, three volumes and each volume has about 450 pages.
I could sent you the volumes if you are interested :)
anima4life
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by anima4life »

Would you be interested in translating Campione! ? The Raws are on here http://www.jcafe24.net/index.php?PHPSES ... pic=7986.0[/url]
jaxter123
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by jaxter123 »

Dear user anima4life, i was read yor link feed and find full story,
Here's a short story I happened to find on Share.