GetBackers licensed, TJTG caught up...

Information about what's going on at MangaTranslation.com.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

GetBackers licensed, TJTG caught up...

Post by FuguTabetai »

Well, since GetBackers is licensed, I am not going to work on translating that. GetBackers should be available to a much wider reader-base now that TokyoPop has picked it up! Hooray for Ginji and Ban!

Tenjo Tenge is now up to the currently released volume in Japan. I hope the next volume is released soon, so I can pick it up when I'm in Japan.

By the way, I'll be in Japan for an academic conference, and a bit of a vacation, for the entire month of July. So there won't be much going on around here then...

Since I don't have any TJTG or GetBackers manga to translate, I'm going to spend some time this weekend working on the CapCom Gals Anthology - because I've always enjoyed that stuff. Looks like we don't have any "high profile" manga at mangatranslation.com any more! Well, I hope everyone that has supported us in the past will stick their heads in every once in a while and say "hi".

cheers,

fugu
(By the way, I will try to update FuguTabetai.com while I'm in Japan, but I don't know if that will be possible at all, because I probably won't have internet access while I'm gone. bummer.)