Site contest contest!

Information about what's going on at MangaTranslation.com.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Site contest contest!

Post by FuguTabetai »

Hi all,

well, wandering around Sapporo the other day, I came across an "Animate" store - a big animation store basically. It was pretty cool, I wandered around and saw all sorts of random stuff. I think I'll probably buy a bunch of random crap for fun. Which brings me to the topic at hand...

On the way out they had a "CapCom Gal's Capsule" machine - put in 200 yen, and get out a little capsule with a capcom gal. Pretty funny. I figured, since I've been translating some of the shorts on and off, I should pick one up. So I did. I got a Chun-Li. Anyway, I thought, "Hey, wouldn't it be neat if I had a contest and gave some of this random Japanese manga / anime crap away?"

So, here is the first contest: come up with a neat contest that I can use to determine who will get any other random crap I pick up. This contest will run for a month - until I get back on August 4th. So, either send me a Private Message on this forum (you have to be a registered user) or post here (but then everyone will see your great idea) or send me an email (FuguTabetai@hotmail.com) with the details of the contest. At the end, I'll choose the best one and send you a Chun-Li capsule thing.

Also, if there is any random crap I should pick up in Japan for the contest(s) you can let me know. They sure had a lot of strange Naruto and One Piece stuff there...

fugu
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Contest over

Post by FuguTabetai »

Hi all,

so I'm back, and the Site Contest Contest is over. We had 1 submission, which means we have 1 winner. The winner is Serkai with the suggestion to have a "Drawing Contest".

But since I didn't get any other strange crap (ran out of time, and never did hit Mandarake) I don't think I will be having any other contests...

But Serkai will still get the Chun-Li capsule. heh.

fugu