Moved image Gallerys to MangaTranslation.com

Information about what's going on at MangaTranslation.com.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Moved image Gallerys to MangaTranslation.com

Post by FuguTabetai »

I moved all the manga related image galleries to http://mangatranslation.com/cgi-bin/gallery/index.php - this is a newer version of coppermine, and more importantly, it gets all this manga stuff out of my personal pictures.

I wasn't able to port over ratings and number of views, but that stuff will come back in time. I did port over all 3 user galleries - you are welcome to sign up for your own user gallery, by the way - and the metadata from the VGD and Dogs galleries. I'll try to go back and put in metadata (keywords, titles, and descriptions) for the TJTG images when I get a chance.

All comments were lost. No huge loss there though, based on the quality of the comments that I had seen... :) Just joking!

fugu
Nicholas D. Wolfwood
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Nicholas D. Wolfwood »

I don't know if it's just me but the images load reaaaaaaaaaally slow if at all :?
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

That is because too many people are trying to look at them or whatever. I've said it before, but the server that hosts mangatranslation.com will become rate-limited if it uses too much bandwidth.

So try back later.

cheers,

fugu
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Nobody ever comments on the images in the image gallery?

Post by FuguTabetai »

That kind of surprised me. Anyway, in case people didn't know, you can comment on the pics in the image gallery.

It is really popular though, so I guess that is good. Except that it probably is the reason the website gets rate limited all the time. heh.