Will it be licensed?

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Raistlin46
Tamashii
Tamashii

Will it be licensed?

Post by Raistlin46 »

Hey! WHo here thinks that TT may get licensed any time soon?
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Re: Will it be licensed?

Post by FuguTabetai »

Raistlin46 wrote:Hey! WHo here thinks that TT may get licensed any time soon?
I highly doubt it. It is a bit too racy for the non-sexual comic book market, and not nearly sexual enough for the erotic comic book market.
Tommy-kun
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Tommy-kun »

Well, over here in Europe there are at least 2 countries where it's been licensed: Italy, Germany and if I may guess maybe France.

Though it's only up to vol.6 here so far,so you still in the major lead, Fugu =^.^=
Waso Dodu
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Waso Dodu »

i confirm for france

it is licensed
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Tommy-kun wrote:Well, over here in Europe there are at least 2 countries where it's been licensed: Italy, Germany and if I may guess maybe France.

Though it's only up to vol.6 here so far,so you still in the major lead, Fugu =^.^=
Yes, I know that it is licensed in those countries, but I live in America, and we are (much to my dismay) much more prudish over here. I really doubt any American companies would license it.

To all you people from Germany, France, and Italy (I think they are up to volume 9 actually) - support manga in your country - buy the versions available there.

It is also, I have to admit, just so nice to have a little row of the physical books sitting there on your shelf, super easy to open up and flip through. (But searching for a specific thing is much nicer using the single HTML page per volume transcript that I generate. But don't like to.)

fugu
Rosi-chan
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Rosi-chan »

FuguTabetai wrote:Yes, I know that it is licensed in those countries, but I live in America, and we are (much to my dismay) much more prudish over here. I really doubt any American companies would license it.

To all you people from Germany, France, and Italy (I think they are up to volume 9 actually) - support manga in your country - buy the versions available there.

It is also, I have to admit, just so nice to have a little row of the physical books sitting there on your shelf, super easy to open up and flip through. (But searching for a specific thing is much nicer using the single HTML page per volume transcript that I generate. But don't like to.)

fugu
Here in Italy they're up to the eighth tankoubon (the 9th will be released soon in June), i think this is the first European country which has released Ten2... and yep.. i buy the licnsed version.. i agree with you about the prudish attitude of the US audience, so i guess you should enjoy the scanned manga.
Btw it's a pity so many manga that are not licensed in other countries are published in the US so you can't even get the scanned version :cry:
Rose AKA Maya Natsume
http://digilander.iol.it/bimbasite
Rosi-chan
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Rosi-chan »

Yes, I know that it is licensed in those countries, but I live in America, and we are (much to my dismay) much more prudish over here. I really doubt any American companies would license it.

fugu[/quote]
Here in Italy they're up to the eighth tankoubon (the 9th will be released soon in June), i think this is the first European country which has released Ten2... and yep.. i buy the licnsed version.. i agree with you about the prudish attitude of the US audience, so i guess you should enjoy the scanned manga.
Btw it's a pity so many manga that are not licensed in other countries are published in the US so you can't even get the scanned version :cry:
Rose AKA Maya Natsume
http://digilander.iol.it/bimbasite