Hey I have a question??

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Marcus Falden
Tamashii
Tamashii

Hey I have a question??

Post by Marcus Falden »

By the way how many people here do or are thinking of doing Martial Arts because of Tenjo Tengen. Even though I started way before I ever found out about this manga it has made me all the more willing to keep on trainning. Well I just know there has to be more people like me here I hope.
All's Fair in Love and War.
Shishio-sama
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Shishio-sama »

No, I can't say Tenjo Tenge has influenced me in that way, I have always had an interest in the martial arts.
- The Juppon Gatana -
http://www.thejuppongatana.com
*Japanese translators needed.*
burrowowl
Doushi
Doushi

Post by burrowowl »

Well, I've got some good news and some bad news for you:

Bad news is you're never going to blast a hole through a cast-iron skillet at range like Nagi did.

Good news is your flesh won't erupt off your leg spontaneously, either.
Marcus Falden
Tamashii
Tamashii

hehehe

Post by Marcus Falden »

:wink: Yeah I know that. But on an interesting note my sensai told me a story ones of how, when she went to a Kenpo seminar in San Fransisco Cal the one doing the seminar was this 70 something year old man about 5 feet tall and she told me that the man demostrated the power of chi by throwing 5 very big guys around the mat. And let me tell you another thing my sensei is at least 60 and she is almost 5 feet maybe less and I with 160 pounds can't hold her for more than 20 seconds. How would I know this you may ask, simple I asked my cousin who's with me in the Dojo to use a stop watch. Man she is one strong lady. I hate sparring with her cause I always end up with a broken lip. :lol:
All's Fair in Love and War.