For people having trouble getting the files...

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

For people having trouble getting the files...

Post by FuguTabetai »

Beatus has put all the chapters into his Yahoo Briefcase, under the Mangatranslation directory. I don't know much about Yahoo Briefcase, but you might want to try here: http://briefcase.yahoo.com/beatusma@sbcglobal.net

I will be back in the US in early August, and will set up the BitTorrent stuff again.

cheers,

fugu
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

How do I get the files from this site ?

Because when I browse throught those folders and click on a file, it doesn't load ...
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Banorac wrote:How do I get the files from this site ?

Because when I browse throught those folders and click on a file, it doesn't load ...
When I tried it, you just had to browse in, and click on the file you wanted. Maybe it went down?

fugu
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

I'll try again then :)

Another question, my 'rank' here is "Yuurei" , this sounds familliar, i think it's used in DBZ Budokai, before a fight begins ( European version ) , so, what does it meen ? :lol:
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Banorac wrote:I'll try again then :)

Another question, my 'rank' here is "Yuurei" , this sounds familliar, i think it's used in DBZ Budokai, before a fight begins ( European version ) , so, what does it meen ? :lol:
It means "Ghost". Actually, the "rei" part is the "Ghost" in "Vulgar Ghost Daydream" just for the curious.

fugu
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

Don't think it's the same word used in DBZ Budokai then, it's more like ' yurio'
beatusma
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by beatusma »

Banorac wrote:How do I get the files from this site ?

I was curious about that issue too, that the file takes a long time to load. Seems like yahoo had a bandwidth limit to the account or it's just super busy. I was moving around some files last night and took the folder offline. And this morning, when I try to dl from my folder I got over 100k/s transfer again. If the file load slowly, it's probably very busy.