Enmi... (light spoilers)

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Tommy-kun
Yuurei
Yuurei

Enmi... (light spoilers)

Post by Tommy-kun »

Argh... do you know how mad this whole arc drove me. And I especialy refered to the torture she had to go through :evil:
Man, I wished for a more painful dead for all that involved in that... FAR more painful and full of fear. But then I realised my taste for revenge for this would probably never have been satisfied... so I cam to my personal conclusion that I'm just happy she's alive and made it through somehow.

Just tell me your impressions of this
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

I'm not really sure what you are talking about; your sentences are not very coherent. It sounds like you are hoping for some gruesome stuff to happen to Tsumuji (the younger) because of the torture he put Enmi Enma through. I agree; he's a pretty sick guy. But when you see the last two chapters... What he's done to Enma doesn't look so bad in comparison...

fugu
burrowowl
Doushi
Doushi

Post by burrowowl »

FuguTabetai wrote:It sounds like you are hoping for some gruesome stuff to happen to Tsumuji (the younger) because of the torture he put Enmi Enma through. I agree; he's a pretty sick guy.
The author is doing a pretty good job of establishing why the "bad guys" in this story are undeserving of sympathy. Earlier in the story, it wasn't so clear why Mitsuomi being in a position of power was a really bad thing.

Now we just need to find out what the heck is motivating them to be such sick bastards.
Xenobane
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Xenobane »

FuguTabetai wrote:I'm not really sure what you are talking about; your sentences are not very coherent. It sounds like you are hoping for some gruesome stuff to happen to Tsumuji (the younger) because of the torture he put Enmi Enma through. I agree; he's a pretty sick guy. But when you see the last two chapters... What he's done to Enma doesn't look so bad in comparison...

fugu
Hell. That guy on the chair look bloody aweful. :?
Webmaster of R
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

Xenobane wrote:
Hell. That guy on the chair look bloody aweful
Agreed. And he's even family... OK, he was a shit of a brother, but still...Christ. :shock:

And those Hayabusa bastards should just go to prison and drop the soap. Repeatedly.

Agent Wax