help! new member

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

jrus
Yuurei
Yuurei

help! new member

Post by jrus »

i was watching tenjho tenge till the last episode and ova since its not finished and has continuation... my friend give me a copy of his translated manga of tenjho tenge till from the start to volume 14 chapter 90 and its still not finished... i was looking for answers and i end up here... does still the manga are being made..? even though the point it got licenced does still the manga continues to volume 15 and to the next chapter...?
HappyStealer
Doushi
Doushi

Post by HappyStealer »

manga atm, is technically around volume 17. Latest release chapter is 91
Sleepy Weasel
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Sleepy Weasel »

volume 17? 0_o

chapter 91 = volume 15 still :P

and yea it's still going on. depending what oh great pulls with this current past arc and how things get cleaned up when it jumps back. It could end up lasting for quite some time yet
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

HappyStealer wrote:manga atm, is technically around volume 17. Latest release chapter is 91
14 is the last volume released in Japan.
jrus
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by jrus »

huh!...? so what is what...?
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

jrus wrote:huh!...? so what is what...?
Vol 14 was the last complete volume released. Current chapters released monthly in Ultra Jump magazine will be released in volume 15. Last month's was Volume 15 Fight 91, this month's chapter will be released next week in Ultra Jump and will be Volume 15 fight 92.
HappyStealer
Doushi
Doushi

Post by HappyStealer »

whoops! LOL! my bad, thats why i put technically if you go by how the volume's have been going before. ^^;; but yea.......
jrus
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by jrus »

i ogt a few couple of questions... so its raw (straight out japanese) from ultra jump...? and since its been licence there is no one translating it anymore...? on the u.s. or english manga they are gonna still release it and cintinue the manga...?
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

jrus wrote:i ogt a few couple of questions... so its raw (straight out japanese) from ultra jump...? and since its been licence there is no one translating it anymore...? on the u.s. or english manga they are gonna still release it and cintinue the manga...?
Yes, raw. I'm not sure if anyone's making scanlations anymore, I don't think so. But Fugutabetai translates them all here http://tjtg.mangatranslation.com/TJTG_15_Trans.html
Don't know anything about the US version since it's heavily edited I don't care.