is the american version of Tenjo Tenge censored/dumbed down?

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

lastnight
Yuurei
Yuurei

is the american version of Tenjo Tenge censored/dumbed down?

Post by lastnight »

i know america has a terrible habit of trying to shelter young kids so i was just wondering if the Tenjo Tenge i used to download on this site years ago will be the same if i buy it off say amazon.com. i mean not that i need all the fan service (and swearing? its been ahwhile i dont remember) but i just HATE censorship, i want to see what the artist/creator intended to be shown, not what some stuck up bureaucrat thinks i should be reading so they can market it to a wider audience and just rake in the $$$.

thanks for any responses.
you say you miss those days,
but we did it right.
quit the habit. started smoking again.
i was crying, you were laughing.
hit in the face, blood on the snow
we were never happier.
lastnight
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by lastnight »

nevermind i always ask before i actually try cause im a lazy fuck. i cant beleive, actually nevermind i can tottally beleive that they would censor the hell out of it. thats such bs. i mean now the only way i can enjoy it is if i master japenese and buy all of their mangas. man this is why i hate america man, land of the free my booty. land of the strip malls.

man come on someone hook me up, i used to have this but a virus wiped my comp and i hella forgot about this till i found a random one chapter on my comp.

lastnightintownx@hotmail.com
you say you miss those days,
but we did it right.
quit the habit. started smoking again.
i was crying, you were laughing.
hit in the face, blood on the snow
we were never happier.
jboncha
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by jboncha »

Here's a site thats all about the edits made in CMX's version of Ten Ten.
http://digitalsin.bebopboard.net/tenten/

BTW
You can pick up scanlations of Ten Ten as well as Oh! Great's most recent manga Air Gear at www.stoptazmo.com.

J B