Unreleased Tenjho Tenge Music

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Would you be interested in helping out?

Yes
71%
No
29%

Total votes: 7

krylon
Yuurei
Yuurei

Unreleased Tenjho Tenge Music

Post by krylon »

UPDATE, READ/SIGN THE PETITION:
http://www.petitiononline.com/tenten/

Like most of you here, I'm more a fan of the manga than I am of the anime. At this point, it's been over a year since the last OAV came out (03/16/05) and nothing has even been announced since, so I think it's relatively safe to say that the anime side of Tenjho Tenge has come to an end. However, one of the few things that made the Tenjho Tenge anime worthwhile was the music. The first sountrack, titled Great Disc 1, was released a long time ago (05/03/05). What I wanna know is, how many of you want a Great Disc 2? Because I sure as hell do.

So, here's my proposal. A second Tenjho Tenge soundtrack was scheduled to release on September 06, 2005, but it never saw daylight. I'm thinking of starting an online petition addressed to Geneon Anime Music (of Geneon Entertainment Inc.) to release the second soundtrack of Tenjho Tenge.

I wanted to see if we could e-mail them (at animecd@pioneer-usa.com, the e-mail address on their website) regarding the release of the soundtrack. The problem is, I don't think the e-mail address is valid anymore, so I will look for another way to contact Geneon Anime Music. Also, wanted to see if we could grab their attention by utilizing this page on the Geneon Anime Music website:
http://www.geneonanimemusic.com/feedback.htm
but that page doesn't seem to be functioning either.

Worst case scenario, we can contact Geneon Entertainment Inc. directly:
E-mail:
peaproducts@geneon-usa.com
Address:
Geneon Entertainment (USA) Inc.
2265 East 220th Street
Long Beach CA 90810

So who's with me? Would you guys be interested in helping out?
Last edited by krylon on Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
krylon
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by krylon »

miyagiCE
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by miyagiCE »

Well, I'm not particularly interested in the music, but yes- I want to have it. For collections sake.