Excuses, excuses

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Excuses, excuses

Post by FuguTabetai »

Well, I've been busy recently - but I'm taking today off to catch up on sleep and stuff. I thought I might start on volume 8 (I have to scan it) but ... Looks like I'll try to finish Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance for PS2. I picked this game up for $19 a few months back, and I play a few hours every week. I'm near the end, so it looks like I'll just play that for a bit today.

Hopefully I'll have some time and energy left over to start in on Vol. 8 after that. heh.

fugu
Shishio-sama
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Shishio-sama »

You know Fugu, you don't have to justify taking time off. It's your life and you're entitled to do as you please. You don't owe us anything, if anything, we owe you. Besides you're doing a great job. When you released chapter 44, you said you wouldn't start 45 until next week, but you released it 6 days later.

So yeah, I think you're doing awesome. And thank you for everything you have done so far.
- The Juppon Gatana -
http://www.thejuppongatana.com
*Japanese translators needed.*
SynthTrance
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by SynthTrance »

So very true... ^^

I am 4ever indebted to u fugu ;) (.... well maybe not 4ever...... but a pretty damn long time....heh)
blackkenshi
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by blackkenshi »

Yeah you should relax and shiet. Take the stress of and stuff and kill some monsters.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

yeah, I finished the game. It was really fun for $19. Anyway, for me translating is relaxing and fun. So I would like to get back to that too. (Of course, I did a bit of GetBackers after chapter 45, but...)

well, I should get around to scanning the first bit of vol 8 sometime this week. unless I start playing "Shadow Hearts" again... heh.
blackkenshi
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by blackkenshi »

Shadow Hearts? You mean Kingdom Hearts right cus I got that game but for some reason I haven't even taken it off its seal yet. Maybe due to the fact that I have 4 other RPGs I haven't finished yet.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

blackkenshi wrote:Shadow Hearts? You mean Kingdom Hearts right cus I got that game but for some reason I haven't even taken it off its seal yet. Maybe due to the fact that I have 4 other RPGs I haven't finished yet.
No, I mean Shadow Hearts. A turn-based RPG set in the 40s. I put a bit of time into it a few months back, then got sidetracked with Grand Turismo III A Spec. Which I've given up on since I can't get the hang of rally driving.

fugu[/url]
NVash
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by NVash »

Man Fugu, it took you that long to beat Baldurs Gate? Friend of mine and I teamed up and we had it beaten in less than a week.

But dang, was it a good game.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

NVash wrote:Man Fugu, it took you that long to beat Baldurs Gate? Friend of mine and I teamed up and we had it beaten in less than a week.

But dang, was it a good game.
I almost never play video games - so I would play maybe 2 or 3 hours a week... I bet you could run through the game pretty fast if you wanted to, but it was a good game. Maybe I'll give it another go on "EXtreme" mode later.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Well, work on volume 8 has commenced. Maya's 404 page has been updated, and if you ask her nicely, she might even show you what is going on.

Some really nice color inserts with this volume.
blackkenshi
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by blackkenshi »

Umm Fugu what do you mean by the Maya 404?
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

blackkenshi wrote:Umm Fugu what do you mean by the Maya 404?
Maya runs the tjtg webserver, and when people start asking for web pages that don't exist, Maya lets them know. Sometimes, when Maya notices what people are trying to find, she'll point them in the right direction.

Of course, you really want to avoid making Masataka mad, which might happen if you pull up a 304...

fugu
blackkenshi
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by blackkenshi »

FuguTabetai wrote:Maya runs the tjtg webserver, and when people start asking for web pages that don't exist, Maya lets them know. Sometimes, when Maya notices what people are trying to find, she'll point them in the right direction.

Of course, you really want to avoid making Masataka mad, which might happen if you pull up a 304...

fugu
I'm sorry if this sounds rude but..... huh!?
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

blackkenshi wrote:
FuguTabetai wrote:Maya runs the tjtg webserver, and when people start asking for web pages that don't exist, Maya lets them know. Sometimes, when Maya notices what people are trying to find, she'll point them in the right direction.

fugu
I'm sorry if this sounds rude but..... huh!?
Man, you don't know much about the web. Try http://tjtg.mangatranslation.com/whatsA404.
blackkenshi
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by blackkenshi »

sorry bout that. I guess I'm too ghetto
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Chapter 46 goes up to page 37... ugh.. Well, I'm up to about 23 or so. It is a good chapter so far though.
blackkenshi
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by blackkenshi »

Take your time Fugu. We're not rushing you