HELP ME i dont understand tenten...

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

antovrv
Yuurei
Yuurei

HELP ME i dont understand tenten...

Post by antovrv »

ok well here goes... i've read up to ch 92 and even w/ the translations i still don't get the story behind tenten... it was really hard for me to understand the 1st past arc w/ shin, mitsuomi, etc and now i'm even having more trouble understandning this 100 year war... iunno id take way too long and might not find the answers goingg through the whole board...

does anyone have any links to the summaries of these chapters or a description of ALL the characters in tenten?? i really enjoy reading tenten but i would enjoy it more if i understood it a bit better... if not would anyone have the time to explain who are all these characters in this past arc and what the hell's going on?? (like the fat guy choking women, that emperor-looking dude in teh castle in the beginning of the past arc, who gave teh mission to the red feathers etc etc)

it would be even better if some1 gave me the big picture behind the story like can someone explain to me what's the deal w/ the red feathers and white feathers? what was the point and why they were experimenting/observing shin and who were those ppl? why did nagi's mother cooperated w/ souhaku? what kind of company mitsuomi took control over? what's souhaku's goal and so on...

thnx in advance
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

For the recent stuff just read the discussions of the chapters here on the board, because even we are clueless about some of it (alot of it? :wink: ), for the older stuff the info here is still the best source but Fugu also made excellent character pages too http://tjtg.mangatranslation.com/characters.html
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

If anyone is interested in making chapter summaries, I have a system in place for adding them to my translations, and later on could programmatically generate volume-by-volume summaries.

I don't have the time to do it myself though.
Sleepy Weasel
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Sleepy Weasel »

watch the anime (ignoring the last episode). It kinda puts a few things in a different order and helps explain the past arc a lot.