who's REALLY the strongest?

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Spawn
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Spawn »

After 12 vol ...

top stronger :

1.) Natsume Shin "Dragon Eyes"
2.) Tawara Bunshichi "Present Arc"
3.) Takayanagi Mitsuomi "Present Arc"
4.) Fu Chi'en
5.) Natsume Shin
6.) Natsume Maya "Present Arc"
7.) Ishiyumi Tetsusen "F"
8.) Nagi Souichirou "Dragon Gate Open"
9.) Tsumuji Mataza "F"
10.) Takayanagi Masataka
11.) Fu Chi'en" Frankeisten"
12.) Natsume Aya "Dragon Eyes"
13.) Madoka "F"
14.) Isuzu Emi
15.) Natsume Aya
16.) Nagi Souchirou
17.) Tagami Shirou
18.) Kagurazaka
19.) Bob Makihara
20.) Sagara
21.) Sugano Kagesada
22.) Ryuzaki Tsutomu
23.) Kurei Shinichirou
23.) Kuzunoha Mana
24.) Katana Members "Past Arc"

It's hard for Kurei and Sugano (0 fight) ....

Top sexfigther :D :

1.) Makihara Bob
2.) Chiaki
3.) Sugano Kagesada

:D
burrowowl
Doushi
Doushi

Post by burrowowl »

pv82 wrote:Also, I'm still confused as to how Asshat got into both groups and we never seen him fight, or who trained all these guys orignally to be fighters (or am I to believe they were all born fighters)
As you may recall, each group competing in the annual tournament registers five fighters (though Shin and Mitsuomi have fought the tournament solo w/out needing to rely on the other four members). Mitsuomi couldn't be the Enforcement Group President without having four people to enter the tournament with him.

Similarly, in order to challenge Mitsuomi in the tournament, Maya needed four more members of the Jyukenbo (Masataka, Asshat, Kurei, and Aya). If she had known that Bob and Souichiro would show up, Kurei and Asshat might never have been in the picture.
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

Spawn wrote:
Top sexfigther :D :

1.) Makihara Bob
2.) Chiaki
3.) Sugano Kagesada

:D
No way, Bob might be 'gifted' with a manhood the size of an anaconda in heat, Sugano has more sexual stamina. And Sugano rocks :D
Sacrin
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sacrin »

Well, I'm not very good at listing, but that was just my stab at it. It wasn't realy based on anything besides who I thought might win (most of the time). I realize it would change a lot so I just kind of adveraged in my head. I realy like Spawn's listing though. It's more complete and is after vol 12. :D

(I also think the "sexfigther" list needs a little work and more added to it ^_^ )
"Fithos lusec wecos vinosec"
kagezuchi
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by kagezuchi »

i love masataka's char, he's so damn funny. but on the sexfighter's list, i imagine he ranks near the bottom. :( poor masa, lol!
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

i love masataka's char, he's so damn funny. but on the sexfighter's list, i imagine he ranks near the bottom. poor masa, lol!
Hey, heard this one before but maybe his Sempai (Maya) can teach him how to channel his energy in a diffrent locations :twisted: .
(I also think the "sexfigther" list needs a little work and more added to it ^_^ )
Yeah, how come Tawara wasn't on that list, that guys should be like number one. Maybe even Mana should be on the list, she was one of the few ladies to tame 2 of the strongest fighters in the whole manga. How about Most Sexy Fighter.

1- Maya
2- Izuzu
3- Aya
4- Nagi's Mom
5 -Mana
6- Enma Enmi
7- Chiaki

Feel free to grill and tear apart list, Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder.
Sorry I didn't include a list of the guys.
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

kagezuchi wrote:i love masataka's char, he's so damn funny. but on the sexfighter's list, i imagine he ranks near the bottom. poor masa, lol!
Heh, maybe...

But I think the lowest spot is for Mitsuomi.

Only 3 minutes and he's already reached his limit!

:twisted:
kagezuchi
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by kagezuchi »

pv82 wrote: 1- Maya
2- Izuzu
3- Aya
4- Nagi's Mom
5 -Mana
6- Enma Enmi
7- Chiaki

Feel free to grill and tear apart list, Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder.
Sorry I didn't include a list of the guys.
my female sexfighter list :)

1 - Mana (true veteran, she puts out like nobody else)
2 - Chiaki (a lot of practice with bob)
3 - the asshat 4 girl squad (they know what they're doing; couldn't handle bob, though)
4 - Maya (Has she even put out yet? not sure.)
5 - Aya (if she had her way, she would have raped nagi many times over by now)
6 - Nagi's mom (the mangled eye thing is a turnoff for me)
7 - Isuzu (hot, but if she loses control of herself, the guy will get pushed off the bed with a bunch of daggers stabbing him)
8 - Enma Enmi (hot, but a priestess virgin. she would have no clue what to do)
Spawn
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Spawn »

kujoe wrote:
kagezuchi wrote:i love masataka's char, he's so damn funny. but on the sexfighter's list, i imagine he ranks near the bottom. poor masa, lol!

The last is Kurei :lol:
solidis1
Doushi
Doushi

Post by solidis1 »

I'd agree with you there for now Spawn, but just like Asshat, we've never seen Kurei truly fight.
solidis1
Doushi
Doushi

Post by solidis1 »

I'd agree with you there for now Spawn, but just like Asshat, we've never seen Kurei truly fight.
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

[quote="kagezuchi"][quote="pv82"]
3 - the asshat 4 girl squad (they know what they're doing; couldn't handle bob, though)
[ /quote]

Erm, actually it was Bob who couldn't handle them, he had to stop and leave some of the girsl unstatisfied, whil Sugano can take them all on at once and leave nobody unstatisfied :D
Hotaru
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Hotaru »

>> Enma Enmi (hot, but a priestess virgin. she would have no clue what to do)

She probably knew a lot by now.
Shin Natsume
Tamashii
Tamashii

hnm

Post by Shin Natsume »

sugano did one punch in volume 9, where he kicked down nagi that he was amazingly impressed. (remember he then hits sugano and thinks: i thought he could handle this punch easily)
then sugano falls outa window, 6 floors or whatsoever, and he simply stands up as if there woudl be nothing.
he seems toughter than we think...

btw mana kuzunoha is damn weak. i thinkshe is weaker than one team katana member...
Till tomorow is a better day to be,
you
kagezuchi
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by kagezuchi »

i thought bob had to ditch the asshat 4 squad because nagi was already leaving, not because he was tired. huh, i'll reread again.

as for mana, she wasn't even supposed to be a fighter, was she? i would think she would be way weaker than any fighter, no wonder she got torn up by shin's attack.

and team katana wasn't that weak, i don't think. they got torn up by dragon eye shin, right? i can't remember.

and i think asshat would be a competent fighter, not just a pimp. he's not the strongest, obviously, but can hold his own, i'd think.
Hotaru wrote:>> Enma Enmi (hot, but a priestess virgin. she would have no clue what to do)

She probably knew a lot by now.
nah, all she knows is how to get tied up and stuff. strictly bondage.
Terry
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Terry »

I also think Sugano is strong, he isn't the best for sure but can hold his own. Never forget that he has a lot experience in fighting (remember the past) and has some helpers here and there. ;)
I can beat you with one hand tied behind my back.
-Terry Bogard, Fatal Fury 2
Chello
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Chello »

It seems like Tawara is almost unbeatable, but Mitsuonmi is god like for a few minutes. Whether or not Tawara could go down in those few minutes remains to be seen.

Shin using the Dragon Eye was also a foe to be feared. Heck, even Maya is hella strong. Aya, Nagi, Bob, and Masataka are also showing loads of potential.

I am expecting a lot of the tiers to be drawn and stacked at the next tournament. Hopefully a few will end up fighting each other.
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

I wonder if with the power of the Dragon Plam, will Bob & Izuzu be able to Fight in the Final Fight. Or if any of the F group will join Mitsumi for the tournament. Heck there might not even be a tournament if Nagi goes NUTZ and starts thirsting for Dragons.