wahhh

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

raz0r
Yuurei
Yuurei

wahhh

Post by raz0r »

:oops: why did shin have to die...

hmmm.. in a way, mitsuomi didnt actually killed shin, didnt he? He killed himself....

hi
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Well, we knew he was going to die from the very beginning (or at least, something like vol 3 on I think.)

And he did kill himself. With some help from Kuzunoha.
SynthTrance
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by SynthTrance »

well shin wanted to die neways as he wanted to be free from the dragon eye..... nice sig raz0r
raz0r
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by raz0r »

Well ya i knew that shin would die, but back at bowling alley maya remarked that mitsuomi killed her bro.... Seeing shin killed himself now kindda throw me off a bit...
nice sig raz0r
thx
standa-man
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by standa-man »

Well, Mitsuomi did kinda sorta kill Shin and it looked like he would've anyways if mana hadn't stepped in. But yah, it's not exactly the ending you'd expect from the prior hints.
Rain_Cassidy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Rain_Cassidy »

It leads me to think that Maya just didn't want to tell the brats that her brother killed himself. Because there is no way anyone can blame any part of Shin's death on Mits.

Mits stopped the fight when Kuzu jumped in.

Mits gets pummeled senseless by Shin.

Shin kills himself.

If Maya actually believes what she said to the brats, then I've lost even more respect for her... to blame someone else simply because you can't posthumously accept your brother's faults...
SynthTrance
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by SynthTrance »

Rain Cassidy wrote: It leads me to think that Maya just didn't want to tell the brats that her brother killed himself. Because there is no way anyone can blame any part of Shin's death on Mits.
Well I think this was said b4 but although Mits didn't directly kill Shin, he was the cause tht made Shin fight back. If Mits had never beaten Shin like tht, Kuzu would never have jumped in and get hurt, though leading to Shin killing himself.
Rain Cassidy wrote: If Maya actually believes what she said to the brats, then I've lost even more respect for her... to blame someone else simply because you can't posthumously accept your brother's faults...
I think she can't handle the fact that ultimately it was Shin who killed himself but she still sees Mits as having a hand in Shin's death. Overtime I guess she decided to blame everything on Mits...

EDIT: skip this Rain Cassidy as i read ur other post.. so I think you kno wht I'm talkin bout ;)
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Rain_Cassidy wrote:It leads me to think that Maya just didn't want to tell the brats that her brother killed himself. Because there is no way anyone can blame any part of Shin's death on Mits.

Mits stopped the fight when Kuzu jumped in.

Mits gets pummeled senseless by Shin.

Shin kills himself.

If Maya actually believes what she said to the brats, then I've lost even more respect for her... to blame someone else simply because you can't posthumously accept your brother's faults...
I think she doesn't blame him for the events of the fight, but of the sequence of events that led up to the fight. The decisions that Mitsuomi made...
blackkenshi
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by blackkenshi »

Sp basically the same reason Shin killed himself was the same reason why he killed his parents. Because his parents didn't want to live with th e curse of the Dragon's eye?