HELP!PLEASE IM NEW

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

shinryu
Yuurei
Yuurei

HELP!PLEASE IM NEW

Post by shinryu »

Wassup i just have a few questions about tenten first does aya have the use of any dragon gates second is kamura shidzuru in love with souichiro third how many techniques does kaigiroi have and is ever going to mention the other branch families noted like the hihi when maya was fighting tetsuhito and finally is tenten near the end
BlackArtistik
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by BlackArtistik »

Aya has the Dragon's Eye. Kamura Shizuru is more n' likely in love, due to the fact that Nagi did kinda save her from getting her head smashed up. Kagiroi (if you're referring to Tetsuhito) has steel hard skin, is freakishly strong, and eternal (though not eternal anymore :roll: ) youth. Other branches are being mentioned currently, and yes, the series is about to be wrapped up soon.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

all your questions can be be answered by reading all the fights and topics in this forum, so read away.
shinryu
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by shinryu »

thanx alot
shinryu
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by shinryu »

actually what i meant by aya having dragon gates is does she have like the water gate or earth you know the regular 7 gates
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

shinryu wrote:thanx alot

Fine. Yes(everyone does), seems so, were not sure I beleive around 50+ was mentioned and I doubt it since he's dead now. :wink: