IRC question

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

geohound03
Tamashii
Tamashii

IRC question

Post by geohound03 »

-- Edited out because I do not wish to participate in this meaningless discussion anymore --
Last edited by geohound03 on Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Starakin
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Starakin »

entering channel or the network?
because a ban for using a proxy is controlled on the network access level. First you need to make sure you aren't using a proxy in mirc: Options -> Connect -> Firewall. Also, that there is no program/service on your computer listening to standard ports 80/8080/etc. Are you still receiving the same message? send an email IRC Operators at: banned [AT] irchighway.net

As for xdcc commands it isn't clear what were you using. Pasting a log from the screen would have been helpful in determining what went wrong.
geohound03
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by geohound03 »

-- Edited out because I do not wish to participate in this meaningless discussion anymore --
geohound03
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by geohound03 »

FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

I'm not even sure if any of the ops on the IRC channel read these forums - the IRC channel is something I don't really know much about. So I can't really help you, sorry.
geohound03
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by geohound03 »

Starakin
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Starakin »

so you were that person eh?
To begin with, if you request help please be responsive, the first post is already two months old.

Secondly, what's your standard for being uptight, downtight, middletight? and is it wrong being one if any? If you understand the reason for such a rule to exist then what's it you were trying to say? This rule has been active for 3 years and it's the first time someone complained about it.

In the end when you managed to join back shortly, you could had requested help yet you chose to quit.....

Like everyone else you're always welcome to try again, but don't expect anything from me in the forum nor on IRC. I feel it was a big just a waste of time.