Nicely "edited" versions of page 7 and 16

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Nicely "edited" versions of page 7 and 16

Post by FuguTabetai »

Heh, someone (Ki_Shodar) took me up on my offer to edit images nicely. You can view the results here:

http://tjtg.mangatranslation.com/images ... 08_007.jpg

and

http://tjtg.mangatranslation.com/images ... 08_016.jpg

don't go pissing off Masataka now, ok? :P

Right now I also have his edited version in the JavaScript translations. I'll have to decide if that is good or not - it means that people have to really guess where to move the mouse, but it was just more convenient for me to at the time. It would be easy to replace the original unedited images as well. let me know...

fugu

hm, I might ask him if he wants to take a look at a few more pages that are coming up. I'm not going to spend my time doing that though. It's more fun to translate.
standa-man
Kouhai
Kouhai

Re: Nicely "edited" versions of page 7 and 16

Post by standa-man »

FuguTabetai wrote: Right now I also have his edited version in the JavaScript translations. I'll have to decide if that is good or not - it means that people have to really guess where to move the mouse, but it was just more convenient for me to at the time. It would be easy to replace the original unedited images as well. let me know...
I think for the JavaScript translation images from now on you should try to keep the original images. That's one of the nice features of the JavaScript translations you can see everything as it originally is.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Re: Nicely "edited" versions of page 7 and 16

Post by FuguTabetai »

standa-man wrote:
FuguTabetai wrote: Right now I also have his edited version in the JavaScript translations. I'll have to decide if that is good or not - it means that people have to really guess where to move the mouse, but it was just more convenient for me to at the time. It would be easy to replace the original unedited images as well. let me know...
I think for the JavaScript translation images from now on you should try to keep the original images. That's one of the nice features of the JavaScript translations you can see everything as it originally is.
Yes, I'm using the originals now. I'm going to have to program in a "Swap image" function into GMAO, because it is a bit annoying otherwise. heh.

fugu