Fight 102

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

sebanaran
Yuurei
Yuurei

i cant download volume 16

Post by sebanaran »

Hiiiiiiiii hellooo there...... i need a great favor, i try to download the volume 16 to the link just appear a few post up.... but wen i try to see de pics.... "Maya is confused; you asked for tjtg.mangatranslation.com/TJTG094_001.jpg but she doesn't think it exsists." :? :? :? :? .... please if some one have it in your computer can send me for mail???.... or i don't now... i want to reed it!!! thankssss

i'm from argentina so mi english sucks :P jejeje
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Re: i cant download volume 16

Post by kk1 »

sebanaran wrote:Hiiiiiiiii hellooo there...... i need a great favor, i try to download the volume 16 to the link just appear a few post up.... but wen i try to see de pics.... "Maya is confused; you asked for tjtg.mangatranslation.com/TJTG094_001.jpg but she doesn't think it exsists." :? :? :? :? .... please if some one have it in your computer can send me for mail???.... or i don't now... i want to reed it!!! thankssss

i'm from argentina so mi english sucks :P jejeje
No pictures here, only the text translations. You have to download the pictures from another site.
sebanaran
Yuurei
Yuurei

Re: i cant download volume 16

Post by sebanaran »

kk1 wrote: No pictures here, only the text translations. You have to download the pictures from another site.
ohh OK thanks.... but you have any link? becouse i serch in google.... but i don't find forums or pages that have the vol. 16 :? :? ......thks again
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorryyyyyy i just read a post that say don't put link of manga's download jejejej sorry

editado!!! a las 24:43 de argentina :D
Strangler
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Strangler »

Or you wait october, when it will be released in France in French
Wandering star
IAS
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by IAS »

sebanaran proba en lurk o en stoptazmo, hay tenes los scans de tt hasta el 106.