Fight 103

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Swordfish II
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Swordfish II »

MrProphet wrote:"ADRIAAAAAN!!!"

LOL, that's funny. 8))))
I noted this as well, but didn't know quite what to make of this reference. I'm guessing that it has something to do with the allusions to the manga heroes that Sugano Kagesada was thinking of at the beginning of chapter 102... ?

I had to laugh when I saw Astro-Boy in there...
Shaggy McDaddy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Shaggy McDaddy »

Swordfish II wrote:
MrProphet wrote:"ADRIAAAAAN!!!"

LOL, that's funny. 8))))
I noted this as well, but didn't know quite what to make of this reference. I'm guessing that it has something to do with the allusions to the manga heroes that Sugano Kagesada was thinking of at the beginning of chapter 102... ?
You ever heard of a movie called Rocky?
Swordfish II
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Swordfish II »

Shaggy McDaddy wrote:You ever heard of a movie called Rocky?
Yes, but I never saw it. I do now understand the reference, however -- many thanks! :D
Dgames
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Dgames »

Hi

I'm new here!

about asshat fight
I think asshat is going to win he may have injured his arm but he still has 2 feet and 1 arm :P and he already realised of the worm she have in the neck i think is next move will be hit the worm or remove it and she will be unable to countinue the fight and asshat wins :)

I really don't see bob, nagi, aya or takayanagi finishing this fight i think this fight must be finished by asshat them he will get to recover in the hospital and Maya will return! (i think it's time for her to return :P)
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Anyone else notice that when Maya is fighting Tetsuhito in chap 84 she mentions the Rikudou family as a branch of the Kabane family and now there is the branch family Nokimi is from but it's a branch of the Kago family? It's different kanji so they are different but I just thought it interesting there are 2 Rikudou branch families.