Volume 16 question

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Berserk
Yuurei
Yuurei

Volume 16 question

Post by Berserk »

was the fight between nagi and the wrestler then it shows mistoumi afterwards the last part of chapter 16 or does it still continue, i couldnt find the rest of 16 if so just checking

thx
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

yes
mt1
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by mt1 »

yeah I was wondering if the rest of volume 16 would be translated? cause I don't know where to find the rest of it.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

DC Comics CMX imprint is translating Tenjo Tenge, so you can wait for them to get up to volume 16 and later then get it from them.

Otherwise, I have text translations from the latest chapters in Japan. Those are your options.
mt1
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by mt1 »

yeah I wanted the ones that mangatranslation was doing. if i could get a link or torrent file? thanks
HappyStealer
Doushi
Doushi

Post by HappyStealer »

this is the link to translations for volume 16
http://tjtg.mangatranslation.com/TJTG_16_Trans.html

this is the link to translations for volume 17
http://tjtg.mangatranslation.com/TJTG_17_Trans.html
Swordfish II
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Swordfish II »

mt1 wrote:yeah I was wondering if the rest of volume 16 would be translated? cause I don't know where to find the rest of it.
I apologize in advance for my confusion, but are you saying that there is more to Volume 16 than chapter 99, page 173? This is where Mitsoumi is in a wheelchair, while his doppleganger (Shyoujyou Tokuan Mitsuiro, I presume) is standing in the b.g.? My impression was that this was the end of V16, and V17 started with ch. 100 with Bob and Chiaki zooming off on his new chopper. (What's that now -- his third bike in about two months? Did Bob win the lottery or something?) :wink:

I got my scanlations off of stoptazmo; dunno what difference that may make. (My apologies in advance if references to other sites are a breach of forum etiquette.)