Fight 104

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

DemonNeedle
Kouhai
Kouhai
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:51 am

Post by DemonNeedle » Wed May 16, 2007 3:33 am

kk1 wrote:
DemonNeedle wrote: But not only for that, also to make a red feather (Most likely Nagi because he has so many Dragon Gates and it seems to be that when so many Red Feather DG's are open they start to gain more and more control over their powers, but for someone like Nagi with so many can't control all of them at the same time) so berserk. When that happens, Mits probably believes someone who will respond to that Wave of energy that isn't a red feather to become the True Warrior.
Wah? No. As we have seen when he was being held by his father Nagi now is very much in control of his power.

BTW Is there anyway you could you make your avatar bigger I can't quite make out the pores on everyones skin :shock:
I'm not talking about activating his powers. Whenever we seen him, he opened his bloodline's dragon gate and on occasion one other like Ishiyumi's water dragon or Shidzura's wind dragon gates. With the RWR, Not only will his own personal dragon gate open up, but the Water dragon's powers, Wind dragon's powers, quite possibly the dragon claws, Kabuto's gate, and possibly many other gates will be opened up at the same time. I don't see him still having his sanity after every single dragon gate that his father "fed" him is opened.

User avatar
iijyanaika
Kouhai
Kouhai
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:27 am
Location: san diego, CA

Post by iijyanaika » Wed May 16, 2007 3:49 am

i'm a little confused, but i've only seen you say it, what the hell is RWR?

i'm guessing you're talking about the resonance effect, and if that's the case i don't get why you'd think souichirou's going to have all of his open at once and lose his sanity. the resonace helps awaken those that haven't recognized it in themselves, and helps strengthen those that already do.

we saw kabane right next to aya and shyoujou, but his blades weren't flying out everywhere. so with souichirou, he's already been shown to control his powers after sohaku. all the resonance is going to do is possibly help strengthen him up a bit, but it's not going to turn on 8 different light switches at the same time. he already has some of those switches on a surge protector. mainly-sohaku

User avatar
kk1
Bushi
Bushi
Posts: 1138
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:34 am

Post by kk1 » Wed May 16, 2007 2:41 pm

I don't think he's talking about resonance but I think he misunderstands Nagi's power, all his gates aren't going to open at once and then he'll lose control. Look at Tetsuhito when he fought Maya he could open whichever one he wanted.

Dgames
Kouhai
Kouhai
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:25 am
Location: Portugal

Post by Dgames » Wed May 16, 2007 3:30 pm

in anime when souichiro transforms into the true warrior he opens all the dragon gates all the gates locations gets simbols so if he can open all gates at oncen would he turn into the true warrior?

DemonNeedle
Kouhai
Kouhai
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:51 am

Post by DemonNeedle » Wed May 16, 2007 5:39 pm

Don't trust the anime. Anyways, it was just my interpretation of what could happen. We all just have to wait for the next chapter to get a little more info.

User avatar
kk1
Bushi
Bushi
Posts: 1138
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:34 am

Post by kk1 » Thu May 17, 2007 1:50 am

Dgames wrote:in anime when souichiro transforms into the true warrior he opens all the dragon gates all the gates locations gets simbols so if he can open all gates at oncen would he turn into the true warrior?
Those were the normal 7 and he didn't open them all that was just a visual gimmick to look cool I'm guessing.

Too much speculating going on in this thread. For one we don't know what qualifies someone as the true warrior so to keep speculating is pointless in my opinion.

Dgames
Kouhai
Kouhai
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:25 am
Location: Portugal

Post by Dgames » Thu May 17, 2007 3:29 pm

i love guessing stories that's what makes them funny u imagining what's gonna happen!

I guess the true warrior is some sort of living martial arts god so anime might be correct because the normal human being can only open 1 dragon gate the true warrior might be able to open them all

I hope in next chapter will get more info about the true warrior, kabane power and mitsuomi intension because this is getting to boring cause only a 25 page chapter per month is a really boring waiting :evil:

User avatar
iijyanaika
Kouhai
Kouhai
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:27 am
Location: san diego, CA

Post by iijyanaika » Thu May 17, 2007 6:32 pm

you can't really base anything off of the anime because it doesn't stay completely true to the original.

i wonder if oh great had any say in the anime?

and monthly manga in my opinion are better, since the mangaka has time to plan/draw the chapter out. rather than some of these people that pop stuff out every week, and screw up the story with plot holes or what not

User avatar
kk1
Bushi
Bushi
Posts: 1138
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:34 am

Post by kk1 » Fri May 18, 2007 12:49 am

Dgames wrote:i love guessing stories that's what makes them funny u imagining what's gonna happen!

:
Me too but this is one thing in TenTen that Oh Great has given us very few clues about.

Dgames
Kouhai
Kouhai
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:25 am
Location: Portugal

Post by Dgames » Fri May 18, 2007 1:50 am

iijyanaika wrote:you can't really base anything off of the anime because it doesn't stay completely true to the original.

i wonder if oh great had any say in the anime?

and monthly manga in my opinion are better, since the mangaka has time to plan/draw the chapter out. rather than some of these people that pop stuff out every week, and screw up the story with plot holes or what not
i preferer w8 a 2 , 3 month and get something bigger a mounth for a small chapter is a long w8

User avatar
iijyanaika
Kouhai
Kouhai
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:27 am
Location: san diego, CA

Post by iijyanaika » Fri May 18, 2007 2:07 am

Dgames wrote:
iijyanaika wrote:you can't really base anything off of the anime because it doesn't stay completely true to the original.

i wonder if oh great had any say in the anime?

and monthly manga in my opinion are better, since the mangaka has time to plan/draw the chapter out. rather than some of these people that pop stuff out every week, and screw up the story with plot holes or what not
i preferer w8 a 2 , 3 month and get something bigger a mounth for a small chapter is a long w8
i have no idea as to what you've just said, but quality comes before quantity

Post Reply