The strongest?

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Post Reply
tkstka
Tamashii
Tamashii
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:52 am

The strongest?

Post by tkstka » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:36 am

Well we have always talks about the "True warrior" and if it's nagi, or Masataka..

but what if true warrior was no one but our own Shin..
We know nobody could have defeated him when he was alive.
Tawara won because Shin didn't want to hurt him and against Mitsuomi Shin didn't want to use his dragon eye and was fighting against it but never won his dragon eye..

So what if they did succeed in making a "True warrior",, But it wasn't what they expected.. Because Dragon eye is probably the strongest fighting skill in tt..

what if shin comes back from the dead.. Like Fu Chi'en did. Think about it Kago Souhaku Jyouun can control death and we know shin was spooking Tawara when he was at the dojo..

User avatar
HappyStealer
Doushi
Doushi
Posts: 197
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2004 12:54 am
Location: Houston, TX.

Post by HappyStealer » Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:10 pm

possibly but again its speculation and we'll have to see what Oh! Great will say at the end of the manga.

Dgames
Kouhai
Kouhai
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:25 am
Location: Portugal

Post by Dgames » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:00 pm

i don't think shin is coming bak from the underworld and i think the true warrior is nagi the story begeins when he arrives at school and it in volume one says "the strongest member has born of jukenbu club was born" since shin was from jukenbo club nagi is suposed to be stronger that him

User avatar
HappyStealer
Doushi
Doushi
Posts: 197
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2004 12:54 am
Location: Houston, TX.

Post by HappyStealer » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:14 pm

well the wording can be interpreted 2 ways. You can say that the strongest was in reference to nagi but at the same time, you can say that it was referenced to any jyuukenbu member either it being bob or masataka or whomever else of the jyuukenbu. And you can also interpret strongest in many different ways too so again, its all speculation until Oh! Great reveals it.

IAS
Tamashii
Tamashii
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 5:16 am

Post by IAS » Wed May 02, 2007 6:47 am

Shin the true warrior?, don't think so...
The guy is dead, putting that aside he was mad, his power devour him...
You see to me the true warrior can't be someone from the red feathers because those guys are really overconfident on their sole supernatural power, wicht don't allow them to develop the clear "conscience" that represent the true warrior. I mean at the end is not about who punchs stronger, but is about someone who's able to stop the punch without moving. The escence of the true warrior is the complete understanding of power, "the escence of true warrior is not to fight".

The dragon eye is awesome, but works like a double edge weapon. You said that the dragon eye is the more powerlfull skill but thats relative. First the eye will slowly eat his users and second is only a tactical advantage, a great one indeed. For examle i don't think it woud be very effective against Masataka defense or Bob dodgeing.
By far the better skills on tt are the Mistuomi's 3 minutes and Bunshichi god like strenght.

One more thing; "the strongest member has born of jukenbu club was born", well that was written years ago a i don't think that OG had the story planned form the beggining. I mean right now it seems that it became one of the author tiny mitakes.

User avatar
Aya_Natsume
Yuurei
Yuurei
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 7:02 am
Location: Illinois

Post by Aya_Natsume » Wed May 02, 2007 7:11 am

I don't know about you guys but I say the strongest character depends on the audience itself. If I were to choose any guy I'd have to go for either Bunshichi Tawara or Masataka Takayanagi. Most people would say Shin Natsume or Mitsuomi Takayanagi but they used mostly their supernatural powers to help them win the battle.

Then there's Souichiro Nagi but in the beginning of the story; he was the weakest member in the Juken club. He fought dirty & won the fights through luck but he did unleash the gates of his chakra to be claimed as a "True Warrior" but Mitsuomi is his rival. What about the girls? Well you know who I'd go for! lol

tkstka
Tamashii
Tamashii
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:52 am

Post by tkstka » Wed May 02, 2007 8:19 am

Aya_Natsume wrote:I don't know about you guys but I say the strongest character depends on the audience itself. If I were to choose any guy I'd have to go for either Bunshichi Tawara or Masataka Takayanagi. Most people would say Shin Natsume or Mitsuomi Takayanagi but they used mostly their supernatural powers to help them win the battle.
True.. It's mostly about the readers..
in my mind strongest of then all are Shin or Bunshichi..
Mitsuomi did have good fight against Shin.. But Shin wasn't using his Dragon eye.. But against Tawara he was using a sword and D-eye.. Tawara didn't use any of that prower he has.. (I'm not sure if it was tawara talking shit or was he realy punching a car in air? with demon eyes)

Tawara didn't got his name Double Impact for nothing.. Would be cool if there was a flashback or own manga where Shin and Tawara made Team Katana.. Coz I want to know about the name "double impact"
And Tawara never went there to die.. unlike he said. He knew that he can take shin without going that demon thing.. (again not sure if it's real)

User avatar
Aya_Natsume
Yuurei
Yuurei
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 7:02 am
Location: Illinois

Post by Aya_Natsume » Wed May 02, 2007 9:19 am

I think Bunshichi got the title "Double Impact" because he could have been the Executive Council President. Instead he gave it to Shin & Mitsuomi since he would always place himself in 2nd place. Most of the characters are titled with nick names even Emi Isuzu. Tawara actually has a little demonic powers like Masataka w/that car incident & trying to take Emi down. lol

Dgames
Kouhai
Kouhai
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:25 am
Location: Portugal

Post by Dgames » Wed May 02, 2007 10:15 am

Aya_Natsume wrote:I don't know about you guys but I say the strongest character depends on the audience itself. If I were to choose any guy I'd have to go for either Bunshichi Tawara or Masataka Takayanagi. Most people would say Shin Natsume or Mitsuomi Takayanagi but they used mostly their supernatural powers to help them win the battle.

Then there's Souichiro Nagi but in the beginning of the story; he was the weakest member in the Juken club. He fought dirty & won the fights through luck but he did unleash the gates of his chakra to be claimed as a "True Warrior" but Mitsuomi is his rival. What about the girls? Well you know who I'd go for! lol
when a story is decided by the readers it will be the end of the world. A writter as his own ideas u can agree whit him or not but never try to change it. Bunshishi and masataka are just supporting character neither of them can be the true warrior. So u can choose betewen Aya or souchiro i bet one of them is the true warrior.

tkstka
Tamashii
Tamashii
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:52 am

Post by tkstka » Wed May 02, 2007 10:21 am

I understood from the anime that he fighted some big gangwar or something.. It was in the same ep when the car was trying to hit him.. Actualy when Tawara was imaged in demon form there was motorbikes with gang flags behind him and some bodys.. if I remember right. I can be wrong..

We know for sure Tawara can heal quicly and he can make his muscles bigger by just being angry.. and in manga nagi and bob were laughing when Tawara was telling them the story. So I'm not sure if his powers are real

IAS
Tamashii
Tamashii
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 5:16 am

Post by IAS » Wed May 02, 2007 8:47 pm

If OG woud have developed the story based on fan's believes it, well then Tenjou tenge woud be just crap then... i mean if you wanna read crap you got naruto and bleach.
Another thing even if Masataka is not the main guy, i know the author tried to make him the main guy originally, so he shoud have a major role in the final plot.

Dgames
Kouhai
Kouhai
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:25 am
Location: Portugal

Post by Dgames » Thu May 03, 2007 2:30 am

IAS wrote:If OG woud have developed the story based on fan's believes it, well then Tenjou tenge woud be just crap then... i mean if you wanna read crap you got naruto and bleach.
Another thing even if Masataka is not the main guy, i know the author tried to make him the main guy originally, so he shoud have a major role in the final plot.
sure he will have any of the juken club will have a major role in the tournament i just hope OG start making a chapter per 2 weeks because whit this waiting time 1 mounth for a chapter whit just 25 pages is realllllllllly boooooooooooooooooooooring i mean how old u will be when this ends?? i start reading it whit just 14 now i have 16 when storty ends i will have what 20???

tkstka
Tamashii
Tamashii
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:52 am

Post by tkstka » Thu May 03, 2007 2:53 am

Dgames wrote:
IAS wrote:If OG woud have developed the story based
sure he will have any of the juken club will have a major role in the tournament i just hope OG start making a chapter per 2 weeks because whit this waiting time 1 mounth for a chapter whit just 25 pages is realllllllllly boooooooooooooooooooooring i mean how old u will be when this ends?? i start reading it whit just 14 now i have 16 when storty ends i will have what 20???

True

User avatar
Aya_Natsume
Yuurei
Yuurei
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 7:02 am
Location: Illinois

Post by Aya_Natsume » Tue May 08, 2007 1:59 am

That's funny...I felt like I kinda was fooled by the author or the creator of TenTen. lol I guess b/c it seems like Masataka was the narrator of the story. He talks about Todou Academy & how he first meets Aya Natsume. At first I assumed he was one of the main protagonists but the battle between Takayanagi vs. Nagi was a very intriguing! ^_^

tkstka
Tamashii
Tamashii
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:52 am

Post by tkstka » Tue May 08, 2007 1:45 pm

IAS wrote:Shin the true warrior?, don't think so...
The guy is dead, putting that aside he was mad, his power devour him...
You see to me the true warrior can't be someone from the red feathers because those guys are really overconfident on their sole supernatural power, wicht don't allow them to develop the clear "conscience" that represent the true warrior. I mean at the end is not about who punchs stronger, but is about someone who's able to stop the punch without moving. The escence of the true warrior is the complete understanding of power, "the escence of true warrior is not to fight".

The dragon eye is awesome, but works like a double edge weapon. You said that the dragon eye is the more powerlfull skill but thats relative. First the eye will slowly eat his users and second is only a tactical advantage, a great one indeed. For examle i don't think it woud be very effective against Masataka defense or Bob dodgeing.
By far the better skills on tt are the Mistuomi's 3 minutes and Bunshichi god like strenght.
First of all Shin never lost to Mitsuomi.. He killed him self Mitsuomi was beaten by shin easily-- Shin just didn't want to use his Dragon eye.. But just when he was about to die the dragon eye took control and didn't let shin die. So never was Mitsuomi better from shin.. Tawara might be.. but we don't know about tawaras true powers.

Masataka and Bob are too weak they can't win against mitsuomi so how can they ever get to Shins level.. I mean all those dodgeing and defense doesn't make any differense against Dragon Eye..

So what if he is dead?
They were trying to make the perfect warrior from mitsuomi but they made shin. Most of all I belive Shin will come back..
And why can't the perfect warrior be dead? He made suicide.. No one beat him. So perfect Warrior can't make suicide where was that written?

User avatar
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei
Posts: 661
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2003 7:41 am
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Post by kujoe » Tue May 08, 2007 10:38 pm

You have to take into consideration the timing of those words.

It's only when Nagi and Bob officially joins Jyuukenbu that Masataka says that line. The correlative objective of the moment makes me interpret it as referring to one of those two (plus Aya) first of all. And it makes sense, I think. Later on we continue to see Nagi wanting to become stronger, and Mitsuomi having an interest in Bob's potential. Right now, there's a growing focus on Aya as well.

User avatar
kk1
Bushi
Bushi
Posts: 1138
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:34 am

Post by kk1 » Wed May 09, 2007 2:18 am

tkstka wrote:
IAS wrote:Shin the true warrior?, don't think so...
The guy is dead, putting that aside he was mad, his power devour him...
You see to me the true warrior can't be someone from the red feathers because those guys are really overconfident on their sole supernatural power, wicht don't allow them to develop the clear "conscience" that represent the true warrior. I mean at the end is not about who punchs stronger, but is about someone who's able to stop the punch without moving. The escence of the true warrior is the complete understanding of power, "the escence of true warrior is not to fight".

The dragon eye is awesome, but works like a double edge weapon. You said that the dragon eye is the more powerlfull skill but thats relative. First the eye will slowly eat his users and second is only a tactical advantage, a great one indeed. For examle i don't think it woud be very effective against Masataka defense or Bob dodgeing.
By far the better skills on tt are the Mistuomi's 3 minutes and Bunshichi god like strenght.
First of all Shin never lost to Mitsuomi.. He killed him self Mitsuomi was beaten by shin easily-- Shin just didn't want to use his Dragon eye.. But just when he was about to die the dragon eye took control and didn't let shin die. So never was Mitsuomi better from shin.. Tawara might be.. but we don't know about tawaras true powers.

?
No the dargon eye didn't take over, Shin was trying to control his dragon eye and fight without it and finally couldn't any more i.e. he lost the battle with himself(what has been repeated stressed as the hardest fight everyone has) that's what this whole comic is about overcoming your own shortcomings whatever they are(in Shin's case an extremely powerful superpower). That obviously eleimnates Shin from being the true warrior. That's what the whole past 2 chapters have been about Asshat overcoming his own fears, and shortcomings (Masataka even says it to Nagi), don't expect a big fight between two people to be the big end to this book it's going to be someone fighting their own power.

Dgames
Kouhai
Kouhai
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:25 am
Location: Portugal

Post by Dgames » Wed May 09, 2007 2:33 am

kk1 wrote:
tkstka wrote:
IAS wrote:Shin the true warrior?, don't think so...
The guy is dead, putting that aside he was mad, his power devour him...
You see to me the true warrior can't be someone from the red feathers because those guys are really overconfident on their sole supernatural power, wicht don't allow them to develop the clear "conscience" that represent the true warrior. I mean at the end is not about who punchs stronger, but is about someone who's able to stop the punch without moving. The escence of the true warrior is the complete understanding of power, "the escence of true warrior is not to fight".

The dragon eye is awesome, but works like a double edge weapon. You said that the dragon eye is the more powerlfull skill but thats relative. First the eye will slowly eat his users and second is only a tactical advantage, a great one indeed. For examle i don't think it woud be very effective against Masataka defense or Bob dodgeing.
By far the better skills on tt are the Mistuomi's 3 minutes and Bunshichi god like strenght.
First of all Shin never lost to Mitsuomi.. He killed him self Mitsuomi was beaten by shin easily-- Shin just didn't want to use his Dragon eye.. But just when he was about to die the dragon eye took control and didn't let shin die. So never was Mitsuomi better from shin.. Tawara might be.. but we don't know about tawaras true powers.

?
No the dargon eye didn't take over, Shin was trying to control his dragon eye and fight without it and finally couldn't any more i.e. he lost the battle with himself(what has been repeated stressed as the hardest fight everyone has) that's what this whole comic is about overcoming your own shortcomings whatever they are(in Shin's case an extremely powerful superpower). That obviously eleimnates Shin from being the true warrior. That's what the whole past 2 chapters have been about Asshat overcoming his own fears, and shortcomings (Masataka even says it to Nagi), don't expect a big fight between two people to be the big end to this book it's going to be someone fighting their own power.

Maybe a interior battle when nagi try to expel kago from is body i think that coulb be a great interior battle but still i wanna see a big fight like nagi vs mitsuomi in the finals :D

User avatar
kk1
Bushi
Bushi
Posts: 1138
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:34 am

Post by kk1 » Wed May 09, 2007 2:49 am

Dgames wrote:

Maybe a interior battle when nagi try to expel kago from is body i think that coulb be a great interior battle but still i wanna see a big fight like nagi vs mitsuomi in the finals :D
Oh there will be fights like that(most likely Nagi vs Shyjyou seeing as Mits isn't in fighting shape anymore) I'm just saying they won't be the big final one.

Dgames
Kouhai
Kouhai
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:25 am
Location: Portugal

Post by Dgames » Wed May 09, 2007 9:46 am

kk1 wrote:
Dgames wrote:

Maybe a interior battle when nagi try to expel kago from is body i think that coulb be a great interior battle but still i wanna see a big fight like nagi vs mitsuomi in the finals :D
Oh there will be fights like that(most likely Nagi vs Shyjyou seeing as Mits isn't in fighting shape anymore) I'm just saying they won't be the big final one.
yea but i think in the finals the real mitsuomi is going to fight and then die whit Maya i think maya as mitsuomi are going to die toghether in the finals like mana and shin. (just my guess :) )

User avatar
kk1
Bushi
Bushi
Posts: 1138
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:34 am

Post by kk1 » Wed May 09, 2007 11:58 am

Dgames wrote:
kk1 wrote:
Dgames wrote:

Maybe a interior battle when nagi try to expel kago from is body i think that coulb be a great interior battle but still i wanna see a big fight like nagi vs mitsuomi in the finals :D
Oh there will be fights like that(most likely Nagi vs Shyjyou seeing as Mits isn't in fighting shape anymore) I'm just saying they won't be the big final one.
yea but i think in the finals the real mitsuomi is going to fight and then die whit Maya i think maya as mitsuomi are going to die toghether in the finals like mana and shin. (just my guess :) )
Then Maya would lose and I don't think OH Great wants Maya to lose (her winning is no one dies and she prevents the start of war)

Dgames
Kouhai
Kouhai
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:25 am
Location: Portugal

Post by Dgames » Wed May 09, 2007 3:17 pm

kk1 wrote:
Dgames wrote:
kk1 wrote: Oh there will be fights like that(most likely Nagi vs Shyjyou seeing as Mits isn't in fighting shape anymore) I'm just saying they won't be the big final one.
yea but i think in the finals the real mitsuomi is going to fight and then die whit Maya i think maya as mitsuomi are going to die toghether in the finals like mana and shin. (just my guess :) )
Then Maya would lose and I don't think OH Great wants Maya to lose (her winning is no one dies and she prevents the start of war)
i'm not refering to a death match like in the past it's like mitsuomi reach is limite and colapse in the middle of match then maya would suicide and die whit mitsuomi i think it's the most probable end because they will get to a point when can't hide what they feel for each other and die toghter

DemonNeedle
Kouhai
Kouhai
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:51 am

Post by DemonNeedle » Wed May 09, 2007 9:15 pm

I kinda hope they keep Maya out of the tournament and just let her team deal with everything for her like they're trying to do now. Mitsuomi might be in fighting shape by the time of the finals, but he's probably going to let Shojo fight instead, maybe to see how the Juuken club handles the Enforcement Group. After that, Mitsuomi would probably show his face and attack them. What I can't off of my mind is what Mitsuomi meant in 99 when he said that there was something within him that was still improving in the art of the warrior.
As for the strongest right now, I would have to say Nagi, just based on what he's shown so far and how much more he most likely has to show. I mean, he hasn't even used his demon exorcist powers and was able to take out an entire team with just one Tanshinkou.

Dgames
Kouhai
Kouhai
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:25 am
Location: Portugal

Post by Dgames » Thu May 10, 2007 5:03 pm

i think Maya is about to return asshat will win the fight and then go to hospital because of his arm and if they don'«t have 5 members to fight they are out of the tornament so maya is going to return :P

GhOsTeDgE
Yuurei
Yuurei
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 7:46 pm

Post by GhOsTeDgE » Fri May 11, 2007 12:59 am

I think it's about time for Maya to return too, since every1 else seems to have arrived including Makiko. For some reason, I got to thinking that Maya could be the "True Warrior." Like maybe her true power is just "sleeping" and she just needs a key; the key could be nagi? aya?...bob?

I love making up plot twists =P

DemonNeedle
Kouhai
Kouhai
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:51 am

Post by DemonNeedle » Fri May 11, 2007 2:47 am

Actually, that would make some sense having Maya come back after Asshat being unable to fight any longer. It would also mean that all of the main players are gathering together again in a long time. bet you Aya would probably get jealous if she did come back again :D
I just need to see either Nagi or Bob show us how much they improved since their last fights.

IAS
Tamashii
Tamashii
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 5:16 am

Post by IAS » Wed May 16, 2007 3:55 pm

For me there is no doubt that Nagi will become the true warrior by casting out his Sohaku out of his body. However in the process either Mitsuomi or Masataka will die. Another thing the final battle will be Nagi vs Bob. If Maya returns replacing Asshat i woud be pretty much happy.

DemonNeedle
Kouhai
Kouhai
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:51 am

Post by DemonNeedle » Wed May 16, 2007 5:28 pm

Well, TT is basically Hwasango with Nagi being Kim Kyung-Soo and Bob being the Jang Ryang, so the whole ending might be something like that. Nagi and Bob wanting to see which one of them is stronger, but we never get to see it.

Post Reply