A Question current story status before Ch. 105

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Kyu1982
Kouhai
Kouhai

A Question current story status before Ch. 105

Post by Kyu1982 »

Well, I want to clearify few things before the new chapter comes out.
Feel free to reply.

1. Deal between Aya and Sohaku is still unknown. and it is unknown to others as well because Aya saw Kabane's ability for first time in chapter 104. So, there might be no battle between the end of Aya's jouney through past and now. There might be a little battle between Aya and Sohaku+Nagi fusion, and they somehow made deal in process.
And, possibily, Kabane +Shoujo took care of Inoue (ugly hag)

2. I wonder how Kabane's power is stronger than old kabane in the war era. Because it has said that after 100 years of war, all the red feather's power became its peak. So, Kabane from past should be stronger but current Kabane is stronger than past one. So, there might be possibility of current Kabane did something in order to power up, or is it just him being powerful? well, OG can always make something up.

3. stupid mitsuomi will get his ass kicked even with fake Shoujo. Even Shoujo managed to become equal to Mitsuomi. They will be kicked ass by Nagi+Kago fusion. If NAgi+Kago fusion cannot destroy Mitsuomi and his plan. It is not going to be fun, and story will crash and burn because story will lead to allliance between Nagi and Masataka to stop mitsuomi, and if that happens, we won't see fight between Nagi and Masataka in Climax. (They will fight each other just like Shin and Mitsuomi, but it will be much better if Nagi kick ass everyone by himself and fight Masataka)

4. many fans in the forum might realize it before, Isn't old Nagi in past very similar to Masataka. They look similar, and they both love/loved Aya. If OG goes and says Masataka as reincarnated old Nagi, it might be fun because old Nagi failed to stop Sohaku, and it will be very cool to see. it might be too predictable, but it is still possible.
Dgames
Kouhai
Kouhai

Re: A Question current story status before Ch. 105

Post by Dgames »

Kyu1982 wrote:Well, I want to clearify few things before the new chapter comes out.
Feel free to reply.

2. I wonder how Kabane's power is stronger than old kabane in the war era. Because it has said that after 100 years of war, all the red feather's power became its peak. So, Kabane from past should be stronger but current Kabane is stronger than past one. So, there might be possibility of current Kabane did something in order to power up, or is it just him being powerful? well, OG can always make something up.
the kabane swords power in my opinion isn't a dragon gate but some kind of magic like inue dragon roar. inue sends her ki trough vibrations in the air to the ppl brain and can control it Kabane should use is ki to create those swords so his ki must be more powerfull than past kabane or he improved the techniq.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Re: A Question current story status before Ch. 105

Post by kk1 »

Dgames wrote:
Kyu1982 wrote:Well, I want to clearify few things before the new chapter comes out.
Feel free to reply.

the kabane swords power in my opinion isn't a dragon gate but some kind of magic like inue dragon roar. inue sends her ki trough vibrations in the air to the ppl brain and can control it Kabane should use is ki to create those swords so his ki must be more powerfull than past kabane or he improved the techniq.
They're both red feather powers. Kabane is stronger because of the resonance effect look how many are gathered in one spot!
Dgames
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Dgames »

no inue power isn't a red feather power is some kind of magic look at her tatooed thong and kabane power should be something like that
Kyu1982
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Kyu1982 »

Dgames wrote:no inue power isn't a red feather power is some kind of magic look at her tatooed thong and kabane power should be something like that
It is red feather power.
Kabane's sword power is one of red feather power.
I think I mentioned before in ch.104 thread one time.
OG ninjaed kii sword techniqued from Chinese manga ( ninja is harsh, "using it" might be better way to say it :).)

kk1, you might be right.
Resonance might be real reason behind Kabane's power
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Dgames wrote:no inue power isn't a red feather power is some kind of magic look at her tatooed thong and kabane power should be something like that
:roll: Yes it is. Read chapter 88 she calls herself a red feather, every power in this book, unless explicitly stated otherwise, that a red feather has is a red feather power. It's even called the Dragon Roar, just like Nagi has the Dragon Fist, Aya the Dragon Eyes, etc., etc. And don't even get me started on Kabane again just reread the thread about the last chapter and my argument with Mr. Prophet.