does anyone know if there is going to be a new series

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

chokar900
Yuurei
Yuurei

does anyone know if there is going to be a new series

Post by chokar900 »

i watch all the eps of tenjou tenge and wanted to know if there was going to be more?
Strangler
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Strangler »

I (we) don't think there will be new episodes. The anime is too different and silly.
And it's a good thing there won't be new episodes because TBH, they were rather crap... Particulary when you have read the manga.
Wandering star
chokar900
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by chokar900 »

no way man that tv series was great im going to buy the manga of it but come on that was a great show sure it has its downs but the ups were awsoem
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

chokar900 wrote:no way man that tv series was great im going to buy the manga of it but come on that was a great show sure it has its downs but the ups were awsoem
I take it you haven't read the manga?
Dgames
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Dgames »

i read the manga and watched the anime i agree that manga is far better than the anime since the anime have some gaps but still it's a good anime i have the same opinion that the anime should have a continuation but not like the manga something like the election tournament and a devopement of the characters and their relations it doesn't need to be as same as the manga to be a great anime i really enjoyed the series