aya

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

insigna
Yuurei
Yuurei

aya

Post by insigna »

i drew a pic of aya and i thought i'd share it with you guys.
i did her hair style of my own and i wasnt sure what color her eyes were supposed to be, so i just made them blue.

jjfew
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by jjfew »

there's something frightening in the picture ...
I don't know if it's the hands or the fact the head seems so little compare to the braist ... but something frights me.

By the way, you could sharpen some lines to gives some "intention" to the general drawing. The colors are pretty good, but the whole thing has a "too clean" execution.
French translator ... Fugu fan.
Dgames
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Dgames »

It's the background should change it to give more contrast
try to change the nails color and make a bigger head her breast are bigger and the head :P
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Dgames wrote:It's the background should change it to give more contrast
try to change the nails color and make a bigger head her breast are bigger and the head :P
They look about right.
MetalGravy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by MetalGravy »

jjfew wrote:there's something frightening in the picture ...
I don't know if it's the hands or the fact the head seems so little compare to the braist ... but something frights me.

By the way, you could sharpen some lines to gives some "intention" to the general drawing. The colors are pretty good, but the whole thing has a "too clean" execution.
You might be thinking of the distance between the top of her breasts and the base of her neck. They seem a bit further apart than they should be.