Some alternative transtations...

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

albort
Yuurei
Yuurei

Some alternative transtations...

Post by albort »

Hi,there.you see I am new here.
I may not be able to express myself clearly since I am still an english learner from China.
I've read most of Chinese edition TenjoTenge and just ran into some of your English version.
I'm finding the notes under the images much fun,'course when we learn english we always wondering if our translations are proper.

In vol 12 p12,when Madoka took off her clothes in order to fight against JR Chun(is he called so? I mean the little one of the two brothers,in Chinese edition,he is called 高柳雅å­￾),what was on JR Chun's mind truely is "(that is)my naked mother".That's his technique to calm himself down in front of a sexy girl.By thinking this he can focus on his fight other than his enimy's body.
vol 12 p13.
Kago Souhaku killed Madoka's parents eight year ago and adopted Madoka as his daughter and soldier.
He placed a spell on her and controls her mind so she thinks that Kago is her father and does all she can to acomplish her tasks.
As she is confused,she thinks she loves Kago and in order to get her prize (a wedding suit and marrige to Kago) she almost killed herself tring to beat JR-Chun.Then she calls Kago papa(father)
When the spell vanish(her necklace broke),she call Kago "that man" and that's it.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Thanks for the explanation. JR(kun) is the abbreviation for junior.