Fight 112

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Swordfish II
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Swordfish II »

mili wrote: So...they don't need a reason, it's just the their life path ?
Quite the contrary -- they not only have a reason, they have no qualms whatsoever about it. Clarity.

BTW, I just got the new scans and wow, what a fight. A battle of Titans, for sure. After getting his head driven sideways into the floor, you'd think that would be it for Tawara. But no, several pages later he's on his feet and crackling with power, ready to fight again. He must have some sort of instantaneous healing ability, like Wolverine of the X-Men. :)
Dgames
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Dgames »

i just don't get it maya appearence seems like a ghost when we see her again she is still sleeping in her corner but when bunshishi get's up we see broken pieces of her mask near bunshishi feets

Can't wait for fugu translation :D
mili
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by mili »

[quote="Swordfish II']they not only have a reason, they have no qualms [/quote]
Hmm....quite interesting theory and i think, that i start understand your point of view.
A battle of Titans, for sure
Definetly yes. And I belive, that Maya join them soon...
Dgames wrote: just don't get it maya appearence seems like a ghost when we see her again she is still sleeping in her corner but when bunshishi get's up we see broken pieces of her mask near bunshishi feets
That's simple. You remember the first page ? We have some samurai armor,piece of fabric and a mask. It's the material thing, which Maya ghost/soul/non material part simple "wear".
DemonNeedle
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by DemonNeedle »

With the whole Maya ghost mask shattering deal, I believe it's just subconscious thoughts coming into "reality".
Anyone who saw the 'dead' Maya would subconsciously think of her as being 'dead'. Like that Shaman King oversoul thing: the actual shape of the oversoul is based on the shaman's dreams, spirit, etc. Bunshichi and Mitsuomi both know the situation with her right now, so seeing her like that wouldn't be completely improbable.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Yeah, I still think that Maya is alive, got up, and gave a speech, but whatever. It is wide open for interpretation.

Hey, look! A translation: http://tjtg.mangatranslation.com/TJTG_19_Trans.html
Zhou
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Zhou »

In page 17, I think the fact that Maya is in the exact same position as she was in the previous chapter (page 7) is supposed to be a clue that her whole speech was in Tawara's head.
Strangler
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Strangler »

Thanks Fugu !

I think it's an illusion... But like Shin who talked to Aya or Maya... It's not really happening, but it has some effect on reality. Like the mask which is broken. (remember that when Shin talked to Aya, you had some rest of his coat...)

Still, Maya will probably wake up. And she looks much better/fine than the first time we saw her in coma.

Mitsuomi still kick ass, even if he'll probably get beaten up.
Wandering star
maximilianjenus
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by maximilianjenus »

for what i saw, bunsichi can't even walk now , but i am pretty sure he can punch just nicely.
DemonNeedle
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by DemonNeedle »

I think Bunshichi is going to win this otherwise he's going to die. He's one of those guys that still have to live. Plus, you still have to consider Mitsuomi's heart condition. Still can't believe that everything since 109 has all happened in one night.
mili
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by mili »

Strangler wrote:I think it's an illusion... .
After reading the translation- sadly i must agree >_<
It's seems, that only Tawara see her...
Strangler wrote: Still, Maya will probably wake up. And she looks much better/fine than the first time we saw her in coma.
Yeah, she definetly wake up soon. Maybe in next chapter she will back from coma...maybe she's not ready to kick some asses, but still can change many things...
Mitsuomi still kick ass, even if he'll probably get beaten up.
Well ...he still have a big chance to win, and i belive that he will win. Tawara is strong, vey motivated to kick Mits ass, but that will be too simple for me.
Dying Tawara= that will be quite shocking and look like nice plot.
Of course i like him so much, and i don't wish him fast death, but i think that is somehow possible option.
for what i saw, bunsichi can't even walk now
don't forget, that he was injured so many times,...Tawara doesn't died earlier...but yeah, you have some rights
Still can't believe that everything since 109 has all happened in one night.
It's definelty one night....Tawara taking Maya from "hospital", riding bike to Mitsuomi mansion, and now the Mitsuomi x Tawara fight...one night definetly...chapters are "airing" so slow, and that's the reason why the storyline is taking so long...
Strangler
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Strangler »

yeah, regarding the comments, he can barely walks. Mitsuomi would have refused the duel, Bunshishi was unable to get closer.
Hence why the situation looks great.

I think Mitsuomi will be beaten, I believe he's supposed as much stronger... But what's worth would be a Mitsuomi win ? Tawara to say "see you can win by yourself" and die ?
That would be silly :lol:
Wandering star
Zhou
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Zhou »

I just re-read the chapter and now I'm absolutely sure that Maya's speech was an astral projection. In the 5th panel of page 9, when Mitsuomi is looking at Tawara, Maya is not there, even though she's by Tawara's side in the previous panel. However, it seems he did feel her presence when she walked past him.
Dgames
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Dgames »

i don't think they will finish the fight... on fight 110 dougen said "tomorow the true warrior will descend to earth" it means nagi and masataka will appear and interrupt the battle and i guess they are going to end fighting each other and one of them is going to turn into the true warrior :P
pintudao
Tamashii
Tamashii

thanks

Post by pintudao »

FuguTabetai wrote:Yeah, I still think that Maya is alive, got up, and gave a speech, but whatever. It is wide open for interpretation.

Hey, look! A translation: http://tjtg.mangatranslation.com/TJTG_19_Trans.html
Thanks, Fugu!
mili
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by mili »

Sorry that i forgot-Thank you so much Fugu :)
Strangler wrote: But what's worth would be a Mitsuomi win ? Tawara to say "see you can win by yourself" and die ?
That would be silly
Well...that's not so silly at all. Maybe look of dying Tawara, will change Mitsuomi "mind" ? :lol:
I read chapter again- look at shocked face of Mitsuomi...i think , that he start understand something....very slowly, but he made little step further...
i hope so...
zhou wrote:However, it seems he did feel her presence when she walked past him.
Yeah, and thats explains his "blinked" face. Also i think that other persons (Dougen, Emi and rest of folks), feel her presence somehow...
Dgames wrote:it means nagi and masataka will appear and interrupt the battle and i guess they are going to end fighting each other and one of them is going to turn into the true warrior
Please, no !
I don't want it. Not now and not at the present time.
Ok, i want to see MAsataka in nice action and kicking some asses but not now.
Dgames
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Dgames »

i won't be now lol
they will interrupt the battle when it's almost over like bunshishi or mitsuomi near death like masataka prevent his brother of killing bunshishi or being killed eheh
mili
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by mili »

Dgames wrote:i won't be now lol
they will interrupt the battle when it's almost over like bunshishi or mitsuomi near death like masataka prevent his brother of killing bunshishi or being killed eheh
Well, that will be somehow lame for me.
Maya is the only one, who can stop them both, because she know Mits and Tawara better then kids, and they share the same past.
Also, this both men, somehow respect Maya, so that can work...Nagi and Masataka don't have that....umm..."skill"
And also i don't see them both kicking asses of older one...
DemonNeedle
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by DemonNeedle »

Yeah, the whole Nagi and Masataka thing doesn't seem all that interesting. In the end, those two won't really matter as much as it seems they do now. Everyone has a deeper connection to Maya than anyone else.
Dgames
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Dgames »

if the fight isn't interrupt bunshishi will die mitsuomi cannot be defeated right now...
唯我独尊
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by 唯我独尊 »

Bunshichi is so gangsta! He's OG Triple OG lol.

I hope he wins against Mitsutomi, but that's just hoping, I'm pretty sure he's going to lose.

I'm thinkin'...

When he was younger, he tried to stop the berserk Shin. Shin put him out with a single elbow attack that broke several of his ribs, hospitalizing him. Proving the fact that he is strong, but still human.

When he fought the possessed Fu Chi'En, he was afraid of his suicidal attack that could literally take out an entire city block. While Bunshichi suggests running away, Masataka took Fu out with a buzzer beater punch. Does this mean the younger Takanayagi was stronger or more determined than Tawara?

When Bunshichi fought the fake Mitsutomi (ShÅ￾jÅ￾ Tokuan Mitsuiro), he did win but it was not an easy fight for him. He mentioned to himself that he was unable to anticipate the next attack and fake Mitsutomi's fists had already landed on him. Signs of a struggled match against a fake Mitsutomi that is far less powerful than the original.

When the real Mitsutomi is serious, he is = Ultraman for 3 minutes. Judging from the storyline, he is an invincible fighter within those 3 minutes. Meaning, even Souichiro Kengo in Demon Exorcist form possibly cannot defeat him (Do not get confused, I formed my thoughts based on the Manga, not the animated TV series nor the OVAs). It seems like only the "Ultimate Warrior" is able to take him out, but at this point it isn't very clear to readers as to who is the "Ultimate Warrior". I'm guessing it's either going to be Nagi or it's gonna be Masataka. Choosing Nagi because he is the main character of this story, however the storyline keep hinting on several occasions that the "Ultimate Warrior" plan was actually designed for the younger Takanayagi. Maybe there will be two "Ultimate Warriors", one designed by SÅ￾haku, which will be Nagi; another designed by DÅ￾gen which would be Masataka.

I'm not really sure if Mitsutomi and his Enforcers did not see the ghost of Maya. Let's just say if Mitsutomi and his gang didn't see her, and only Bunshichi saw her spirit, then I think Tawara might be going down soon. In Asian culture, sometimes the person that's about to die/get killed will often see dead spirits. Whether if it's their family members or friends, usually the spirits are there to accompany the soon to be deceased to the spiritual world.

:cry: I honestly wish Bunshichi will live (only thing keeping my hopes up is that Bunshichi is Yukimura Sanada in his past life)... but who knows... guess we'll wait for another few weeks to find out...
Lolipopo
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Lolipopo »

WOW ! O_O well :P
I wish it is Masataka *w*
I love you Alicia !
DemonNeedle
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by DemonNeedle »

If Bunshichi was to die, I'm thinking it would show that there is no hope in Mitsuomi. If he killed one of the last few 'friends' he has left, then I'm thinking he has to die. In the end, Bunshichi and Mitsuomi was able to stop "Shin", but neither one was able to stop dragon eyes Shin. In both of those fights, especially with Mitsuomi, he held back.
Even still, you still have to give it up to Bunshichi to be standing up ready to brawl again after fighting a 80% Fake Mitsuomi and taking that spine breaking technique from the real one. Mitsuomi isn't really the "main" enemy right now, it's Souhaku. It wouldn't be completely impossible for Mitsuomi to change in one night. In the beginning, then yeah, but how the story is always changing bringing in more characters into the mix, Mitsuomi just doesn't seem as big as he was in the first twenty chapters.
Hadora
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Hadora »

Hey Fugu

Then, all my team thanks you for your translation of tenjhô tenge and Dogs (same team like Léonidas).
Without you, i don't believe Tenten and Dogs french scanlation would exist.

This chapter is one of the better i ever seen.

Thank again
Léonidas
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Léonidas »

+1, thx for your work on dogs !

i love u so much ^^
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Hadora wrote:Hey Fugu

Then, all my team thanks you for your translation of tenjhô tenge and Dogs (same team like Léonidas).
Without you, i don't believe Tenten and Dogs french scanlation would exist.

This chapter is one of the better i ever seen.

Thank again
Please don't post links to translations with the scans here. I only distribute text translations.
Hadora
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Hadora »

oups sorry -_-
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Hadora, no problem. :)