Fight 113

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Sleepy Weasel
Doushi
Doushi

Fight 113

Post by Sleepy Weasel »

Last edited by Sleepy Weasel on Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lolipopo
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Lolipopo »

:D Bunbun powaaaaa !
I love you Alicia !
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Re: Fight 113

Post by kk1 »

Sleepy Weasel wrote:oh sweet hell

Cool, though doesn't Mitsuomi practice fighting giant bulls and usually rip their heads off? :wink:
Last edited by kk1 on Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ricco
Kouhai
Kouhai

Re: Fight 113

Post by Ricco »

kk1 wrote:
Cool, though doesn't Mitsuomi practice fighting giant bulls and usually rip their heads off? :wink:
Nah, that was Shoujyou...
"Heartless angel or soulles demon NOTHING will stand in my way!"
mili
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by mili »

yay ! Tawara will kick some asses....yatta !
Can't wait for full chapter.
Sleepy Weasel
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Sleepy Weasel »

that one has 4 horns tho... 4 !!

more of a demon if you ask me
Hollowshingami
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Hollowshingami »

Lolipopo wrote::D Bunbun powaaaaa !
Oh my God. :lol:

Hopefully, this is the epic chapter we've been waiting for.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

another chapter already?

oh man...
Strangler
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Strangler »

well, february is shorter and the raw came up rather late ;)
Wandering star
iijyanaika
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by iijyanaika »

that's funny, cause, i'm sure i uploaded pics a day after UJ came out last month. but if that's late :P

cover looks to start things off rather fun. since the bookstore gets shipments on wed/fri, i should have my UJ today and give a little summary. hopefully bunshichi doesn't die on us. >.<
Dgames
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Dgames »

is the bull spiting fire?

amazing picture look like the battle is about to start, i hope bunshishi puts a good fight and survives it

I don't want bunshishi dead!!!
Ricco
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Ricco »

My guess is that it's not gonna be a fight as much as an exchange of blows. Bunchishi doesn't have the streinght to move his legs so he'll put all is power into a massive last punch, which is why he needs to bait Mits into attacking him to get him into his range.

He'll either try to counter Mits attack by parrying with his left and rotating his hips to the right and then snap back with a right punch... or he'll just send a straight punch and hope it land beofre Mits'.
DemonNeedle
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by DemonNeedle »

Wooh! Tawara looks like he's going to give Mitsuomi one hell of a punch before its over. Mitsuomi might be able to take bull charges while still standing, but they're stupid animals. A bull with a stragetic intelligence and probably as much experience, if not more when it comes to fighting, if Mitsuomi doesn't feel that, then this manga would have a lot to explain, which would probably be some BS (no pun intended).
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

What takes so long anymore, these scans use to come out as early as the 19th of each month? :cry:
iijyanaika
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by iijyanaika »

nobody seemed to like my photos, granted they were LQ. :P

well everyone, basically time to say goodbye to someone. if you want to know, i'll spill the beans, or you can wait. great chapter though. we get to see how loyal mitsuomis followers are.
playfor
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by playfor »

omg, i'll take any scan quality just to know who won :( i'll marry the first man to post scans online :D
iijyanaika
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by iijyanaika »

what if i'm a woman :oops: promise :wink:

i'll wait till i get a general concensus though, no point in taking pics if pepole don't care since it's LQ :?
playfor
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by playfor »

you gonna get that consensus like in 5 days' time here :)
mili
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by mili »

iijyanaika wrote:i'll wait till i get a general concensus though, no point in taking pics if pepole don't care since it's LQ :?
oh, don't say so :(
of course i more like HQ scans but if the LQ is now the only option- it's ok with me ;)
i care about reading the storyline, no the quality at all , so don't be sad...;)
Sleepy Weasel
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Sleepy Weasel »

I don't recall anyone saying they hated the pics. That was just assumed. People complain about not having "scans", cam pictures are not scans. They are not even close.

Pics are a good, fast, easy way to preview the chapter :) it's a good way to tie people over.

once the scans come out how ever I am more then sure everyone replaces their pics with the scans.
pintudao
Tamashii
Tamashii

Please

Post by pintudao »

iijyanaika wrote:what if i'm a woman :oops: promise :wink:

i'll wait till i get a general concensus though, no point in taking pics if pepole don't care since it's LQ :?
I would appreciate if you could post pics from the new chapter. Last month, if I remember correctly, we only got the usual scans +- 5 days after you posted the camera shots, so they helped a lot and I am sure everyone was thankful.
Dgames
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Dgames »

agreed i think u should post yout cam pics of the chapter I can wait to see bunshishi spiting fire bull will do!!! and how the battle is going to end!! post it please XD
Hollowshingami
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Hollowshingami »

iijyanaika wrote:what if i'm a woman :oops: promise :wink:

The cam pics are fine. If you're up to it, please post them.
iijyanaika
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by iijyanaika »

at work right now, bartending a boring wedding...........3pm pacific US time i'll be back home. so rather than spoil, just wait another 4hrs and i'll put them up. does that earlier marriage proposal cpme with any perks :P
-------------------

just got home, give me a few minutes to get cleaned up and such and i'll have them up
-------------\uploading
----------------------------------

here ya go

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ni64pi

----------------

or you can try these high quality scans:
http://rapidshare.com/files/101624388/TJTG_113_raw.zip
iijyanaika
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by iijyanaika »

for those who get the email updates. i'm just double posting so you get the notification. i'll delete later :P
Lolipopo
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Lolipopo »

I love you ! :D
I love you Alicia !
Sleepy Weasel
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Sleepy Weasel »

he got taken out way to easy :/ could at least hurt mits.. something.

btw, yes that did look like it really hurt. but he "might" not be dead... "might". translation will tell all me thinks
Lolipopo
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Lolipopo »

NOOOOOOOOOOOO !

OMG ! NO *CRY*

Masataka kun .. :P but .. bun .. :(

snif..
.. to not spoil o,o =)))
I love you Alicia !
Ricco
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Ricco »

Ouch!!! There are a bunch on Dragon palm users back at the hospital so he might live, but why does Mits feel the need to kill him in the first place?
pintudao
Tamashii
Tamashii

Thanks!

Post by pintudao »

iijyanaika,

Thanks, man!
Hollowshingami
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Hollowshingami »

iijyanaika wrote:at work right now, bartending a boring wedding...........3pm pacific US time i'll be back home. so rather than spoil, just wait another 4hrs and i'll put them up. does that earlier marriage proposal cpme with any perks :P
-------------------

just got home, give me a few minutes to get cleaned up and such and i'll have them up
-------------\uploading

here ya go

<a href='http://www.sendspace.com/file/ni64pi'>h ... /ni64pi</a>
Thanks. Much Appreciated.
DemonNeedle
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by DemonNeedle »

Damn. From my interpretation, it looks like he pulled the punch cause he saw Death wrapping itself around you know who, and with everyone else ready to perform Seppuku, he didn't want to see anyone else die. At least, if he is dead, he didn't see another person die. And from the look of it, Mits knew he pulled the punch.
iijyanaika
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by iijyanaika »

i say he's definitely a goner. with the little tobacco-bye bye sentence at the end, and the sad embrace.

as much as it sucks though, what seemed to peek me was why was reiki acting up as well as aya. and why was she writhing and saying onisan......rather interesting.

mitsuomi will only have one fight left in him, after this.

masataka is going to flip now >.<
playfor
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by playfor »

okay i'm off to buy a ring :D

and yeah, i guess bun did that on purpose, and though it makes me sad to say it, but i guess we'll never see bun again in tenten :(
vphamv
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by vphamv »

nyuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUU!!!!!! DX
/cries

My second favorite character of the series. Why?! I've got a feeling this series is going to end very soon now. :(
iijyanaika wrote:at work right now, bartending a boring wedding...........3pm pacific US time i'll be back home. so rather than spoil, just wait another 4hrs and i'll put them up. does that earlier marriage proposal cpme with any perks :P
-------------------

-------------\uploading

here ya go

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ni64pi

----------------

or you can try these high quality scans:
http://rapidshare.com/files/101624388/TJTG_113_raw.zip
Thanks for taking the time to upload this. \o/
Strangler
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Strangler »

Jesus lord :cry:
Wandering star
Lolipopo
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Lolipopo »

iijyanaika thanks you !!
I love you Alicia !
playfor
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by playfor »

btw if masataka is there, so should be nagi.. o_O
mili
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by mili »

Reast in Peace Bun Bun... Like i suspect, he definetly die...the punch from Mitsuomi was too strong for him...
I don't get it at all, why Mitsuomi kill him...i thought that he still, just a little admire Tawara :(
And sadly, nobody stop them both...now i think that Mitsuomi will fight with Maya or with Masataka.In the second option probably, he will be stopped by Maya, and she will die at the end ;P
About the rest...Aya is suffer...but i don't get it why ? I know that's something with Reiki, maybe some kind of power will be wake up in this sword...or maybe ghost Shin will kick some asses at the end ? :P
I can't wait for the tranaslation and next chapter.
Sleepy Weasel
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Sleepy Weasel »

i doubt oh great would drag maya's death out this long, just to have her wake up. and get beat to hell in another fight (making the same mistake twice) I think maya is a lot smarter then that.

nagi or masataka will be the one to end mits. my guess is nagi, I doubt Aya will let her sister die, more so after seeing this fight.

worse case aya could kick mits ass with the dragons eye and shin. there seemed to be a connection there with reiki
vphamv
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by vphamv »

mili wrote:Reast in Peace Bun Bun... Like i suspect, he definetly die...the punch from Mitsuomi was too strong for him...
I don't get it at all, why Mitsuomi kill him...i thought that he still, just a little admire Tawara :(
And sadly, nobody stop them both...now i think that Mitsuomi will fight with Maya or with Masataka.In the second option probably, he will be stopped by Maya, and she will die at the end ;P
About the rest...Aya is suffer...but i don't get it why ? I know that's something with Reiki, maybe some kind of power will be wake up in this sword...or maybe ghost Shin will kick some asses at the end ? :P
I can't wait for the tranaslation and next chapter.
There really wasn't anyone there that could've stopped them. :/
mili
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by mili »

Sleepy Weasel wrote:i doubt oh great would drag maya's death out this long, just to have her wake up. and get beat to hell in another fight (making the same mistake twice) I think maya is a lot smarter then that.
yeah, i also doubt that but....story like to repeat itself, so who knows...
:lol:
but in other way, yeah...that will be pretty useless...she was so long in the coma , and now die in so poorly way will be just...stupid
nagi or masataka will be the one to end mits. my guess is nagi, I doubt Aya will let her sister die, more so after seeing this fight.
well...my quess is Masataka. And....emm...so you think, that Aya sacrife her own sister, or i read something wrong ?
worse case aya could kick mits ass with the dragons eye and shin
that will be lame for me...i want see at last, some other characters kicking some asses...
Sleepy Weasel
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Sleepy Weasel »

aya wouldn't let maya die. theres no point in that. currently everythnig she has done has been to keep her alive.

and I don't think it really matters who stops mits at this point. I don't think he is enemy #1 anymore. they all have bigger fish to fry atm.
Ricco
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Ricco »

As much as I dislike his death(if he's dead), it does make sense for Oh!Great to kill off/disable secondary characters this close to the tournament, which IS the final arc after all. It's a way to make sure only the main characters have the spotlight for the rest of the series.

For exemple, I doubt Asshat will have any sort of story line in the futur anymore, he's on the injured list. Which is okay since there is alot of loose ends to tie up conserning the main characters...
mili
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by mili »

Sleepy Weasel wrote: and I don't think it really matters who stops mits at this point. I don't think he is enemy #1 anymore. they all have bigger fish to fry atm.
Well yeah, Mitsuomi is not the main enemy, and i think that he never was, at all...
Bigger fish....like Mitsu's and Nagi's Dad's ? If you think about them- then i agree...if not....i don't have idea which character you choose for that "mission" ;P
I doubt Asshat will have any sort of story line in the futur anymore, he's on the injured list
And i think that is sad somehow...mostly because he show some skills and fight spirit :(
Also at the past he have many chance to "shine", but the storyline never let him to show his full strenght...that's somehow not fair bu oh well...
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Well that sucks. So let's see original members , Shin-dead, Bunshichi-dead, Asshat-crippled, Mits-almost dead, Maya-a body without a soul, well if Maya can somehow wakeup looks like it's her vs Mits.
mili
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by mili »

kk1 wrote:Well that sucks. So let's see original members , Shin-dead, Bunshichi-dead, Asshat-crippled, Mits-almost dead, Maya-a body without a soul, well if Maya can somehow wakeup looks like it's her vs Mits.
Damn, i still can't belive that Tawara is dead...arghhh....
And also about Mits- maybe some plot no jutsu (like in Naruto) will safe him... :roll:
About Maya vs. Mitsuomi - well, i don't belive that we will see this fight...that's sound simple awesome, but...not real at all.
I belive, that both of them, don't want fight each other :> that's the first reason
Next- Masataka is angry and he definetly want see his older brother and kick his ass, and i'm pretty sure that he will the main hero at the end...
And also - it's very possible, that Mitsuomi will dead in next chapter from simple reason- he's heart "explode" :P
Ricco
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Ricco »

mili wrote:
kk1 wrote:Well that sucks. So let's see original members , Shin-dead, Bunshichi-dead, Asshat-crippled, Mits-almost dead, Maya-a body without a soul, well if Maya can somehow wakeup looks like it's her vs Mits.
Damn, i still can't belive that Tawara is dead...arghhh....
And also about Mits- maybe some plot no jutsu (like in Naruto) will safe him... :roll:
About Maya vs. Mitsuomi - well, i don't belive that we will see this fight...that's sound simple awesome, but...not real at all.
I belive, that both of them, don't want fight each other :> that's the first reason
Next- Masataka is angry and he definetly want see his older brother and kick his ass, and i'm pretty sure that he will the main hero at the end...
And also - it's very possible, that Mitsuomi will dead in next chapter from simple reason- he's heart "explode" :P
I always thought Nagi could drain the extra chi Shin put in Mits heart with his Dragon fist and save him.
Strangler
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Strangler »

I think that too.

And I also think that we could have a fight between Mitsuomi and Masataka.
Wandering star
Dgames
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Dgames »

And that's was what i didn't want to happen :( bye bunshishi i will miss u :'(

I just hope he survives somehow even if he get's crippled :P

and mitsuomi also took a hit right at his hearth i think he will feel the effects of that punch latter