Fight 113

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

DemonNeedle
Kouhai
Kouhai
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:51 am

Post by DemonNeedle » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:39 pm

Yeah, I don't know why Masataka is all alone in this chapter. He's probably the only one in the Juken Club right now that had the closest relationship to Bunshichi, but no explanation for Nagi's disappearance?.......

I still don't think Masataka will fight Mitsuomi. If he did, what kind of fight would it be? Either Masataka wins and Mits' followers might start to go into Seppuku again or Mitsuomi wins, which would be BS since he just fought Mr. Exorcist Tawara. As long as they don't fight in the next chapter. I'm knda thinking if Masataka saw Tawara's bodynow, he might become like his brother.

As far as main hero goes, it's not going to be Masataka. Every one of the main characters have something special that could be considered being the one and true hero of the story. Just focusing on one character isn't what this story is about.

User avatar
iijyanaika
Kouhai
Kouhai
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:27 am
Location: san diego, CA

Post by iijyanaika » Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:41 am

masataka cares about his brother, but i think more so bunshichi.........nagi/souhaku...yeah, i don't think they could give a rats ass about either. so junior-kun just ran his ass off to try and stop it.

User avatar
mili
Tamashii
Tamashii
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:21 am

Post by mili » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:41 am

Ricco wrote:I always thought Nagi could drain the extra chi Shin put in Mits heart with his Dragon fist and save him.
yeah, i also dream about that option in the past, but now...i don't think that's possible.
Nagi is now some kind of "support" character, and bringing him back, just for making "last punch", will be not fair.
DemonNeedle wrote:Yeah, I don't know why Masataka is all alone in this chapter. He's probably the only one in the Juken Club right now that had the closest relationship to Bunshichi, but no explanation for Nagi's disappearance?.......
Well...maybe that's simpler, that we thought ? Why is the point, to show Nagi ? Ok, he's "hybrid" of himself and Sohaku, he can kick some asses, but....ok, i don't know where he is and personally i don't care....i like better seeing fighting and angry Masataka then, uber-cool Nagi, sorry.
If he did, what kind of fight would it be?
Well....i think that Masataka have some potencial...and remember, that Mits is probably at his limit, so our younger Takayanagi, have some chance in this fight :>
I'm knda thinking if Masataka saw Tawara's bodynow, he might become like his brother.
I don't want the same story again....repeating mistakes from past is simple uncool.

User avatar
Strangler
Kouhai
Kouhai
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:25 am
Location: Limoges, France

Post by Strangler » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:47 am

Well, you can see Nagi running with Masataka during the chapter. But at the end, it's indeed only Masataka. Maybe Nagi's just not arrived yet.
Wandering star

IAS
Tamashii
Tamashii
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 5:16 am

Post by IAS » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:46 am

tawara is dead, no question about it... dawn.
And for all of you out there wishing mitsuomi a horrible death let me tell you that he won't die cause Maya , somehow..., will revert the ki thing that shin did to him. How? with the amaterasu gate. And again she will do it somehow...

One more thing even if its my favorite character Masataka will die in the finals fight, actually i think ist the only one left to die in the series...

Man i wanna see Masataka and Nagi angry in the next chapter

Relic
Yuurei
Yuurei
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:21 am

Post by Relic » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:14 am

I wanna see Nagi and Masataka mess shit up next chap :twisted: although i doubt it happen :(

User avatar
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu
Posts: 2587
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2003 5:45 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Contact:

Post by FuguTabetai » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:14 pm


User avatar
Strangler
Kouhai
Kouhai
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:25 am
Location: Limoges, France

Post by Strangler » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:43 pm

Merci Fugu

Such a sad and great one.
Wandering star

pintudao
Tamashii
Tamashii
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:24 pm

thanks!

Post by pintudao » Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:41 am

Fugu,

Thanks, man!

User avatar
Lolipopo
Tamashii
Tamashii
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:02 am

Post by Lolipopo » Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:15 pm

great, thanks !

Hum "brother" .. Aya talk about Shin or the dragon's eye look at Masataka ? :twisted:
I love you Alicia !

User avatar
Dark_Harlequin
Tamashii
Tamashii
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:18 am
Location: Heidelberg /Germany

Post by Dark_Harlequin » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:04 am

Well at least we can now shurely put the discussion about who is (or maybe was after this one) the strongest in Tengo tenge asside. ;)
Friends are the best thing that can happen to you ;).

Bunshichi Tawara is the best!

tkstka
Tamashii
Tamashii
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:52 am

Post by tkstka » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:57 am

Well Tawara obviously didn't want to kill Mitsuomi..
And Mitsuomi ended up like Shin.

User avatar
mili
Tamashii
Tamashii
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:21 am

Post by mili » Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:39 pm

tkstka wrote:Well Tawara obviously didn't want to kill Mitsuomi..
And Mitsuomi ended up like Shin.
Yeah...Tawara intention was kick Mitsuomi ass and maybe punish him a little, but not killing....
And about Mitsuomi- i was having some sort of faith...that he will change, open his eyes and maybe stop....but sadly, he didn't.
Well at least we can now shurely put the discussion about who is (or maybe was after this one) the strongest in Tengo tenge asside
We talk about psyhical or muscle/spiritual strenght ? :lol:
Well...it's hard to say....
Tawara is/was strong...he don't have any super-ultra-hyper-magic skills, and still kick asses, pretty good. that's very unique in TT world.
Mitsuomi is strong, but he have problems with his body...and his strenght isn't in 100 % natural.
Well...maybe Nagi/his father hybrid ?

User avatar
Strangler
Kouhai
Kouhai
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:25 am
Location: Limoges, France

Post by Strangler » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:32 pm

Well, my father is stronger than yours xD

You cannot debate that one is stronger than the other since the fight in itself doesn't make any sense.
First of all, Bunshishi was already defeated. Mitsuomi replied to the provocation, but he could have stayed far from Bunshishi and simply wait that Bunshishi collapses.
Second of all, Mitsuomi decided "himself" to be weakened. Not only did he got closer to Bunshishi than he also decided to do it all in one punch. But that's fan boy story...
Eventually, you cannot say that Bunshishi punch would have killed or defeated Mitsuomi. There is nothing underlining it. Of course, you have one image showing Mitsuomi bleeding. Well... And so ? He bleeds all the time anyway :lol:

Bunshishi could not be stronger than Mitsuomi anyway. That would not make sense as well. Mitsuomi has the blood of the Takayanagi, the master of all martial arts and he's doped by Shin's curse. As strong as can be Bunshishi, that would be stupid to be stronger than someone who gathers everything possible. I think Oh Great turned Bunshishi as the purest fighter in Ten ten (and I think Kuzunoha says something like that in vol 5) but not as the strongest.
Wandering star

IAS
Tamashii
Tamashii
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 5:16 am

Post by IAS » Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:18 pm

Eventually, you cannot say that Bunshishi punch would have killed or defeated Mitsuomi. There is nothing underlining it. Of course, you have one image showing Mitsuomi bleeding. Well... And so ? He bleeds all the time anyway
If bunshichi punchs for real he kills. Its just like that, it does not matter if its mitsuomi or sohaku. But that does not make him the strongest, Mitsuomi for example has plenty skills to take him down without a sracht.

What am trying to say is that dead or alive double impact Tawara is the greatest, and many people think the same.

By the way anyone know the next release date?

puppetmaster
Tamashii
Tamashii
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 6:35 am

Post by puppetmaster » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:36 am

As far as I understood what I read in the translation, Bunshichi could have killed Mitsuomi with his punch if he hadn't stopped before finishing it. Though he's the kind of character acting cool all the time, I believe he would have killed him. When B hit Mits, Mits fist hasnt reached B jet, that was what Mits Father was talking about, Mits was the one defending, he was the one 0,1 seconds slower. B might have thought that showing Mits his strength might be enaugh to stop him, plus he didn't want to become like Mits himself, therefore he couldn't kill him. What I don't understand, is why Mits then killed B. Ok, perhaps to show strength in front of his fellows or because he thought B was a threat... i don't know. But he simply didn't have to kill him. It was not neccesary, it would have been enaugh to just punch him unconcious... I hope oh!great knows what he does...

User avatar
kk1
Bushi
Bushi
Posts: 1138
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:34 am

Post by kk1 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:07 pm

puppetmaster wrote:As far as I understood what I read in the translation, Bunshichi could have killed Mitsuomi with his punch if he hadn't stopped before finishing it. Though he's the kind of character acting cool all the time, I believe he would have killed him. When B hit Mits, Mits fist hasnt reached B jet, that was what Mits Father was talking about, Mits was the one defending, he was the one 0,1 seconds slower. B might have thought that showing Mits his strength might be enaugh to stop him, plus he didn't want to become like Mits himself, therefore he couldn't kill him. What I don't understand, is why Mits then killed B. Ok, perhaps to show strength in front of his fellows or because he thought B was a threat... i don't know. But he simply didn't have to kill him. It was not neccesary, it would have been enaugh to just punch him unconcious... I hope oh!great knows what he does...
Well Mits says why(and its the reason Shin chose him) Bunschichi has compassion and Mits doesn't. So Mits would kill his own friend to accomplish his goal, whatever it is.

DemonNeedle
Kouhai
Kouhai
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:51 am

Post by DemonNeedle » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:00 pm

Yeah, Bunshichi isn't the type to kill, Mitsuomi is. Mitsuomi might have a bunch of techniques and come from some super clan, but Bunshichi has already shown that it doesn't matter what special family or powers you have, you can still win fights. What Mana said about Bunshichi was that he had a lot of experience and was the strongest untrained fighter, untrained meaning no specific martial arts background.

User avatar
jjfew
Tamashii
Tamashii
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:12 pm
Location: Paris, FRANCE
Contact:

Post by jjfew » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:58 pm

The "bu" explanation is really a hard part ...
I translated the chapter a few days ago in French, and I confess I did not understand why BU is involved as the key to raise the "true warrior".
Let me explain

P31
bubble 5/6/7 : I'm really not sure that it's Mitsuomi who talks. I can't help thinking that those words come from Dougen.

P32
"The strongest person that has been born"

the first thing that I think is that this sentence is linked to the others from page 31. Then, it's about the "true warrior", again.
This thing has been confirmed by our jap-french translator. In fact, He really think that it means > Here is the birth of the true warrior.

But, I still don't understand why BU, those explanations, etc. are so important for the true warrior to be born ... ?

I may be wrong ...
what do you think about that ?
French translator ... Fugu fan.
Image

User avatar
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu
Posts: 2587
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2003 5:45 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Contact:

Post by FuguTabetai » Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:11 am

jjfew wrote:The "bu" explanation is really a hard part ...
I translated the chapter a few days ago in French, and I confess I did not understand why BU is involved as the key to raise the "true warrior".
Let me explain

P31
bubble 5/6/7 : I'm really not sure that it's Mitsuomi who talks. I can't help thinking that those words come from Dougen.
could be. I wasn't sure myself.
jjfew wrote: P32
"The strongest person that has been born"

the first thing that I think is that this sentence is linked to the others from page 31. Then, it's about the "true warrior", again.
This thing has been confirmed by our jap-french translator. In fact, He really think that it means > Here is the birth of the true warrior.

But, I still don't understand why BU, those explanations, etc. are so important for the true warrior to be born ... ?

I may be wrong ...
what do you think about that ?
Yeah, I don't know about that line. It could easily be about the True Warrior.

Post Reply