Fight 115

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Sleepy Weasel
Doushi
Doushi

Fight 115

Post by Sleepy Weasel »

right where it left off..

Jakkaru
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Jakkaru »

It's funny in the last chapter Masataka first lifted his left hand and in like the next panel it was his right.
"My fist is the divine breath! Blossom, O fallen seed, and reveal thy hidden power! Grant unto thee the power of the glorious Mother of Destruction!!"
Dgames
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Dgames »

masataka is going to get his ass kiked :P
Hollowshingami
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Hollowshingami »

Dgames wrote:masataka is going to get his ass kiked :P
Haha. We'll see.
mili
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by mili »

So probably the real fight will start.
Can't wait for full chapter, but i think that in this one , Oh! Great give us some sweet "chat" beetwen the brothers :lol:
Sleepy Weasel
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Sleepy Weasel »

"chat" better be code for talking with fists. I didn't wait a month for someone to get talked into submission, I wanna see someone get beat into it.
Kyu1982
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Kyu1982 »

I don't think they will fight. Mostlikely, Masataka will meet Mitsuomi at the final round. :twisted:

After that Masataka vs. Nagi and manga will end unless Sohaku has another plan.
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

That talk between Aya and Souhaku is the still unknown factor for me here. It's not really that simple predicting who will fight who in the final round... heck, if there even is going to be one.

For now, the setup seems to be Mitsuomi being Masataka's biggest challenge, though I'm not sure how that's going to turn out. Hopefully, they won't be limited to talking things out. I've been waiting for this for a long time after all. I mean, Masataka's previous fight scenes (save for the one against Nagi way, way back) all seem half-hearted to me. That, or they were too short. Usually, Masataka had help, or helped out, etc. So, I would like to see something really special between these two brothers.

After that, there's possibly Maya or Aya and Nagi dealing with whatever Souhaku is going to do.
Last edited by kujoe on Mon May 19, 2008 6:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mili
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by mili »

Sleepy Weasel wrote:"chat" better be code for talking with fists. I didn't wait a month for someone to get talked into submission, I wanna see someone get beat into it.
Well i'm affraid , that fight with fist is not possible....not now...
Probably someone will stop them both...
So, I would like to see something really special between these two brothers.
i hope so...this "arc" have a big potencial...i pray, that Oh Great will make something special for this two, but if he don't...i will not be mad at all...
and like i say before- probably they won't fight with fists
Moe
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Moe »

So what are the chances of MIt' finally keeling over at Mat' feet ?
Dgames
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Dgames »

Moe wrote:So what are the chances of MIt' finally keeling over at Mat' feet ?

0.01% it won't happen now :D
iijyanaika
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by iijyanaika »

here i am with your summary- so everyone who was expecting a smackdown from either mitsuomi or masataka...........masataka bitchslaps big brother :D the story goes back to souichirou. he's getting hounded down with guns, then we have a kabane protege with a s/m leashed guy guiding r hersince her eyes are sewn shut. then mr blind badass is playing with a rubiks cube. TSU ZU KU . this issue comes with a nice fold out of our SC4 girl. sorry for the brifness, but i have to finals to attend to, then i'm off to osaka,japan. omedeto fugu!
iijyanaika
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by iijyanaika »

kabane's little sister "Nei" is the eyes sewn shut girl
唯我独尊
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by 唯我独尊 »

Moe wrote:
So what are the chances of MIt' finally keeling over at Mat' feet ?
DGames replied:
0.01% it won't happen now :D
lol... Mat may or he may not, but your answer sure comes with a lot of confidence. So here we are again, perhaps you're more of a keen observer/reader than the rest of us :/?

So... anyone think about how many minuets has it been since Tawara and Mitsuomi's stand off? Able to fight and with super human power for only 3 minutes... that reminds me of someone... o.o;.. who could it be?

And I'm sure that little sweat drop coming down from Mitsuomi's face means that he's not afraid of Jr. but instead he's all like "OMFG, not the stupid mofo Jr. again - _ -;, even though you took out all my top notch fighters with only 9 steps and before your backpack dropped to the floor, I'm sure I can minuet-kill your ass KWA KWA KWA!"

Sorry about the sarcasm but I was compelled to do it lol..
Dgames
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Dgames »

if mitsuomi loses here, the enforcement group crumbles, wich would lead to the end of the manga, i don't think it will end so soon.......

So... anyone think about how many minuets has it been since Tawara and Mitsuomi's stand off? Able to fight and with super human power for only 3 minutes... that reminds me of someone... o.o;.. who could it be?

their fight was just a punch............... it toke what 10s + talk?
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Dgames wrote:if mitsuomi loses here, the enforcement group crumbles, wich would lead to the end of the manga, i don't think it will end so soon.......

their fight was just a punch............... it took what 10s + talk?
With how slowly time passes in Ten Ten it was probably less than that :D
唯我独尊
Yuurei
Yuurei

æ“￾....

Post by 唯我独尊 »

Ok so again I am wrong here... So it has a 0.01% possibility that Jr. will win. Damn I wish I knew where to find those percentage basis to work on...

Mat may or may not, I did not read 115 and I don't think anyone else did either. So how can we say for sure?

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know that you guys could predict the future events that is going to happen with this story.

I'm also sorry that I did not know DGames and kk1 both were actually there standing right next to Mitsuomi and Tawara with a stop watch in hand -.-, and found out that the fight took about 10 seconds + talking.

DGames said:
if mitsuomi loses here, the enforcement group crumbles, wich would lead to the end of the manga, i don't think it will end so soon.......
I hope you know that Mitsuomi is dying as we type... So Manga is over soon? I guess when Mitsuomi said to Ishiyumi Tessen that someday eventually he'll die, and he needs someone to carry no his will? Means absolutely nothing? I guess you're right... So I'm going to make an assumption that you already know how the Manga is going to end -.-;

Yeah so moving on...
DemonNeedle
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by DemonNeedle »

^Why are you taking things so literal? They were just saying that the way this story goes, it could've been ten seconds. Bunshichi told Souichiro and Bob like half of the Shin story in one night. Honestly, I'm not even sure when it means that Mitsuomi can fight for only three minutes. If he lays a punch, stops for a minute and punches again, does the time between the two punches count or not? And...if he were to pause until his heart beats slowed down or whatever, does that mean he can fight longer than just three minutes?
Anyways, in 115 Masataka just slapped him, nothing more. The chapter is focused more on Souichiro and Mitsuomi's bodyguards than Masataka. Even if Masataka were to fight Mitsuomi now, what kind of victory would that be? As far as we know, Masataka still can't beat Mitsuomi at full strength. Nobody can make assumptions about how this is going to end or say something just because one of the characters made an assumption. You can't say Masataka is the True Warrior because of what Souhaku or Dougen said, no matter how it's translated.

He was able to defeat three of the top dudes in the Enforcement Group in nine steps before his bag dropped-doesn't mean he can stop Mitsuomi.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Lighten up dude. :roll:
IAS
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by IAS »

Cool down people. Since nobody knows the ending of the story everybody can make assumptions. As long as you don't turn it into a cat fight its ok.

(btw tt shoud have like 20 more chapter to go).

Anyway any raw link?, i have been looking for some days and did not found anything (and i don't remember that french raw web).

KK1: 1000 posts? i don't now if you shoud be happy or worried... anyhow ... congrats?
Last edited by IAS on Wed May 28, 2008 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

IAS wrote:Cool down people. Since nobody knows the ending of the story everybody can make assumptions. As long as you don't turn it into a cat fight its ok.

Anyway any raw link?, i have been looking for some days and did not found anything (and i don't remember that french raw web).
Only one person flipping out...raw still not up http://www.raw-paradise.com/
Hollowshingami
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Hollowshingami »

kk1 wrote:
IAS wrote:Cool down people. Since nobody knows the ending of the story everybody can make assumptions. As long as you don't turn it into a cat fight its ok.

Only one person flipping out...raw still not up http://www.raw-paradise.com/
Man.....this is torture. :(
iijyanaika
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by iijyanaika »

i can`t post any cams, i`m out of the country right now.

so you guys will have to wait till the mid of june if no one else post scans up
menandore
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by menandore »

New member, though I've been a stalker for a while :)

Partial scans of the chapter are up here:
http://bbs.popgo.net/bbs/showthread.php ... did=483995

Looking pretty great, but I can't wait for the entire raw to show up somewhere. :D
Strangler
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Strangler »

Amen.
Long live Menandore the Savior.
Wandering star
jjfew
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by jjfew »

So, this is kabane little sister, Nei ... well.
it reminds me of Ishiyumi ... huh ? Well, I guess I'm wrong, but she seems to open a dragon gate on the last pic ...

Apparently, she manipulates bullets without guns and may add some ki before make the charge explode, or something related to her chackra type (maybe fire) ... (damn french ... I hate feeling unable to express my point of view ...)

By the way, has someone any idea of who is the character with the monster exploded feet ? ^^

(again, pardon my english ...)
French translator ... Fugu fan.
menandore
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by menandore »

I was just passing on the link from Livejournal, I didn't want anyone to be deprived of scans just because no one else was crossposting them.

edit to add - jjfew, if you mean the feet in the third picture, they seem to belong to Kagurazaka? Or that's what I think, anyway.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

menandore wrote:I was just passing on the link from Livejournal, I didn't want anyone to be deprived of scans just because no one else was crossposting them.

edit to add - jjfew, if you mean the feet in the third picture, they seem to belong to Kagurazaka? Or that's what I think, anyway.
No that looks like some new guy(look at the tattoos) Kaz is still lying on the floor at Mitsuomi's.
menandore
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by menandore »

Oh - my bad, I was confused about when that was taking place. The other guy looks like, ah, Sakon? And it seems weird to me that he'd be training while all this was happening. Don't know, though.

ETA - and Kagurazaka has basically the same tattoo too, so..
DemonNeedle
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by DemonNeedle »

That's Kagurazaka's feet. Something about Kagurazaka's hard training was useless against Masataka or something like that.
Hollowshingami
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Hollowshingami »

menandore wrote:New member, though I've been a stalker for a while :)

Partial scans of the chapter are up here:
http://bbs.popgo.net/bbs/showthread.php ... did=483995

Looking pretty great, but I can't wait for the entire raw to show up somewhere. :D
Thanks menandore.

Dougen's expression after the slap is priceless.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

menandore wrote:Oh - my bad, I was confused about when that was taking place. The other guy looks like, ah, Sakon? And it seems weird to me that he'd be training while all this was happening. Don't know, though.

ETA - and Kagurazaka has basically the same tattoo too, so..
No I'm sorry it is him, didn't realize it was a flashback, forgot Kaz had a tattoo :oops:
Moe
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Moe »

:oops: Urgh this is serious

But who are Sakon and Kaz again?
jjfew
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by jjfew »

After asking the whole world for the raw, a friend of my team just scanned the chap in France ... Halleluja.

http://www.minnanomanga.fr/?id=2

check "Raw" the chapter is inside.

enjoy ;)
French translator ... Fugu fan.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Awesome chapter thanks for the raws! Ahhh so Nagi is Tsukuyomi, interesting http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsukuyomi (for anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about Ten Ten's story is based on Japansese mythology http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_mythology read it see if you notcie anything familiar :wink: )
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Moe wrote::oops: Urgh this is serious

But who are Sakon and Kaz again?
Kazaraga is the dark skinned gay guy in the enforcement froup who Masataka just knocked out and Sakon is the guy in the enforcement group with the 50's weird hair who Nagi and Masataka ran into at the restaurant.
Lolipopo
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Lolipopo »

kk1 wrote:Awesome chapter thanks for the raws! Ahhh so Nagi is Tsukuyomi, interesting http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsukuyomi (for anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about Ten Ten's story is based on Japansese mythology http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_mythology read it see if you notcie anything familiar :wink: )
So Nagi is not Susaano .. :twisted: :roll: :wink:
I love you Alicia !
Dgames
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Dgames »

page 32 looks interesting, nagi eye bleeding then an image of souhaku, maybe he will try took over nagi next chap?
Kyu1982
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Kyu1982 »

Thanks you guys for the raw.
WTF, :shock:
Nagi = Tsukiyomi
I thought Sohaku wanted to make Nagi as Susanoo.

Sorry, kk1, I don't speak much Japanese.
So, who is Susanoo in the manga?

I forgot about right eye thing. Tsukiyomi was from Right eye and Amaterasu was from left eye, and Susanoo was from Nose.
I guess no one expected this because I thought Sohaku's servent, Inue Noriko Shindayuu, said that Nagi will be new Susannoo and lead the people with special power.

One thing, we know, Nagi will never be with Maya because she is Amaterasu.

Anyway, Kabane is not blind. What the hell?!?
He poked out his own eyes. Is his eye poking-proof?
If our assumption is right, Susanoo = Kabane, somehow.
I think, he is the last piece of puzzle in the manga that everyone did not know, and Aya was looking for, or could not find.

And, Raikaa (camera girl), she seems to be in the league with Kabane, and she probably is special power user, and her name was joke.
I hope, she doesn't pull Speed Graper trick, and blowing things up with her camera.

Hmm, I wonder how OG will lead this manga.
God, he seems like just trying get more monthly paycheck from the Ultra jump magazine. lol
blackstar
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by blackstar »

You guys are mistaken.
Nagi is not Tsukuyomi, I think either him, or Souhaku more likely (or maybe both of them), is Susanou.
My japanese is not that great but I'm pretty sure that Kabane explained to Nagi that the only missing character was Tsukuyomi. They still don't know who it is, but Kabane seems to say(not really sure about that) that it's one of the two Takayanagi brothers.
Last edited by blackstar on Fri May 30, 2008 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Kyu1982 wrote:Thanks you guys for the raw.
WTF, :shock:
Nagi = Tsukiyomi
I thought Sohaku wanted to make Nagi as Susanoo.

Sorry, kk1, I don't speak much Japanese.
So, who is Susanoo in the manga?
? Theres the pic of Nagi and Maya and it says all three names but just has those two (of course Nagi is 2 people right now :wink: )
Kyu1982 wrote: I forgot about right eye thing. Tsukiyomi was from Right eye and Amaterasu was from left eye, and Susanoo was from Nose.
I guess no one expected this because I thought Sohaku's servent, Inue Noriko Shindayuu, said that Nagi will be new Susannoo and lead the people with special power.
Of course she said that as she was sticking Souhaku's eye in Nagi's head :)
Kyu1982 wrote:
One thing, we know, Nagi will never be with Maya because she is Amaterasu.

Seems that way...
Kyu1982 wrote:

Anyway, Kabane is not blind. What the hell?!?
He poked out his own eyes. Is his eye poking-proof?
If our assumption is right, Susanoo = Kabane, somehow.
I think, he is the last piece of puzzle in the manga that everyone did not know, and Aya was looking for, or could not find.
Huh? What since when wasn't he not blind? I really don't think he is Susano.
Kyu1982 wrote:
And, Raikaa (camera girl), she seems to be in the league with Kabane, and she probably is special power user, and her name was joke.
I hope, she doesn't pull Speed Graper trick, and blowing things up with her camera.
Yeah that's her right, what's up with that? Won't Shyoujyou be jealous :wink:
Kyu1982 wrote:
Hmm, I wonder how OG will lead this manga.
God, he seems like just trying get more monthly paycheck from the Ultra jump magazine. lol
I don't know but it's getting really good again, can't wait for the translation. And lloks like we get the Takayanagi smackdown next month :twisted:
Kyu1982
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Kyu1982 »

lol,
So you figured out based on Chinese characters.

At the last picture, Kabane was opening his eye.
OG usually makes a distinct impression on unique features such as blindness.

But, we can see his pupil, which tells that he is no longer blind.
Well, we have to wait and see until the next time.
Possibly, OG made a mistake, or he has new additional plot waiting for us.

Well, Kabane always smell things, so he might be close to Sanaoo. lol
Anyway, I cannot wait for the next chapter.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Kyu1982 wrote:lol,
So you figured out based on Chinese characters.

At the last picture, Kabane was opening his eye.
OG usually makes a distinct impression on unique features such as blindness.

But, we can see his pupil, which tells that he is no longer blind.
Well, we have to wait and see until the next time.
Possibly, OG made a mistake, or he has new additional plot waiting for us.

Well, Kabane always smell things, so he might be close to Sanaoo. lol
Anyway, I cannot wait for the next chapter.
He's opened his eyes before, he's blind but he still has his eyeballs.
Jakkaru
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Jakkaru »

Wasn't there supposed to be a picture of Oh!Great's Soul Caliber character fighting Voldo with this chapter? Does anyone have it?
"My fist is the divine breath! Blossom, O fallen seed, and reveal thy hidden power! Grant unto thee the power of the glorious Mother of Destruction!!"
DemonNeedle
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by DemonNeedle »

I'd like to think that Souhaku himself is Tsukiyomi, Maya as Ameterasu and Nagi as Susanoo. Tsukiyomi was the right eye of Izanagi in legend and Since he's in Souichirou's right eye socket and we don't know what his special power is, I like to think of him as that.
Kyu1982
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Kyu1982 »

DemonNeedle wrote:I'd like to think that Souhaku himself is Tsukiyomi, Maya as Ameterasu and Nagi as Susanoo. Tsukiyomi was the right eye of Izanagi in legend and Since he's in Souichirou's right eye socket and we don't know what his special power is, I like to think of him as that.
No, it cannot be.
Souhaku is one of 12 children of Susanoo in the manga.
Souhaku is a part of new Susanoo.
That eye man's power is just reviving dead people like recharging battery before it completly runs out electricity.

Based on mythology, Susanoo and Tsukiyomi didnot hold much relationship to each other, but they both had a small or large conflict with Amaterasu.

And, You guys should know, we don't know who is Tsukiyomi yet. It is true that Nagi is standing right next to the bubble "Tsukiyomi", but I think there is still chance that there is real tsukiyomi because so far OG told us that Nagi is Susanoo for last 2 years or more. I don't think he will change this setting easily.

It said, "Amaterasu, Susanoo, and Tsukiyomi".
We should wait for real summary or translation before making further judgement. Or, we might know it in next chapter
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

DemonNeedle wrote:I'd like to think that Souhaku himself is Tsukiyomi, Maya as Ameterasu and Nagi as Susanoo. Tsukiyomi was the right eye of Izanagi in legend and Since he's in Souichirou's right eye socket and we don't know what his special power is, I like to think of him as that.

Huh? We've known it for awhile now :?
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Kyu1982 wrote:
No, it cannot be.
Souhaku is one of 12 children of Susanoo in the manga.
Souhaku is a part of new Susanoo.
That eye man's power is just reviving dead people like recharging battery before it completly runs out electricity.

Based on mythology, Susanoo and Tsukiyomi didnot hold much relationship to each other, but they both had a small or large conflict with Amaterasu.

And, You guys should know, we don't know who is Tsukiyomi yet. It is true that Nagi is standing right next to the bubble "Tsukiyomi", but I think there is still chance that there is real tsukiyomi because so far OG told us that Nagi is Susanoo for last 2 years or more. I don't think he will change this setting easily.

It said, "Amaterasu, Susanoo, and Tsukiyomi".
We should wait for real summary or translation before making further judgement. Or, we might know it in next chapter
Well from the previous page it seems Kabane is telling the story of Izanami and Izanagi and that page lists Izanagi's kids, though with Maya and her Amaterasu gate obviously being Amaterasu you'd think Nagi would have to represent one of them :?
blackstar
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by blackstar »

kyu1982 wrote:And, You guys should know, we don't know who is Tsukiyomi yet. It is true that Nagi is standing right next to the bubble "Tsukiyomi", but I think there is still chance that there is real tsukiyomi because so far OG told us that Nagi is Susanoo for last 2 years or more. I don't think he will change this setting easily.
In this chapter Kabane asked Nagi which one he thinks is the real moon/tsuki. Why would he say that if the missing character was not Tsukuyomi.
I'm pretty sure that tsukuyomi will be determined in the next two chapters or so and that it will be one of the Takayanagi brothers.
Strangler
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Strangler »

If it's not Nagi..

It's probably indeed either Mitsuomi or Masataka...

Mitsuomi because of the rivalry/argue between both Maya and he... Which would be something interesting then to relate with the myth. Kyu talked about conflict between them...

Masataka... Well, both are under moonlight on this chapter. But Masataka shares a lot with moon influences... IMHO I might be wrong, of course... It makes me think about what Aya told to Masataka in the vol 12 (you know, when she told him to protect the chip).

Just some randoms thoughts...
Wandering star