Fight 115

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

blackstar wrote:
kyu1982 wrote:And, You guys should know, we don't know who is Tsukiyomi yet. It is true that Nagi is standing right next to the bubble "Tsukiyomi", but I think there is still chance that there is real tsukiyomi because so far OG told us that Nagi is Susanoo for last 2 years or more. I don't think he will change this setting easily.
In this chapter Kabane asked Nagi which one he thinks is the real moon/tsuki. Why would he say that if the missing character was not Tsukuyomi.
I'm pretty sure that tsukuyomi will be determined in the next two chapters or so and that it will be one of the Takayanagi brothers.

Ahhh OK then it has to be Mitsuomi, in the myth Amaterasu and Tsukiyomi were to be a couple (sound familiar?) but he angered her when she sent him to speak to the food goddess who disgusted him so he killed her(Shin?) so she banished him and from then on they have been seperate. (night and day sun and moon, get it? ) :wink:
Strangler
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Strangler »

I'd tend to agree with you.

Mitsuomi is inside the destiny row... Like Nagi and Maya.

Masataka is not supposed to be.
Wandering star
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Strangler wrote:I'd tend to agree with you.

Mitsuomi is inside the destiny row... Like Nagi and Maya.

Masataka is not supposed to be.
And I would think Souhaku is Susano (the 2 characters with unique dragon gates), also Susano is also called the God of the Dead so..plus many of the Myths of Susano involve his son O-Kuni-Nushi, and Nagi seems more linked to Aya than Maya in most storied so far. Plus O-Kuni-Nushi is saved by his mother, appears as a snake( as does Nagi whenever OG draws him superdeformed). Of course trying to follow how OG used all these myths is making my head spin.
tkstka
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by tkstka »

Hope Masataka goes down like Tawara when he schooled shin :;D
Hollowshingami
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Hollowshingami »

tkstka wrote:Hope Masataka goes down like Tawara when he schooled shin :;D
Nah.
DemonNeedle
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by DemonNeedle »

Interesting to see Masataka inside Kabane's puzzle. I might be looking at this a little too much, but with all the puzzle pieces, it supposedly had everyone's faces, including Masataka. On the last page, Hirohiko's puzzle was put together like a Rubik's Cube, except it was white on the outside. Do you think that means that everything is already 'set and locked'?

I thought Masataka was supposed to be a wild card in all of this, but the only ones who have ever said anything about Masataka being outside the wheel of fate in the first place was Bunshichi and Souichiro. How can we really take anything they said about Masataka being outside all of this as being true? Did his actions in the last couple of chapters put him in it?
EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai

Post by EliteF22 »

I feel that Nagi link to Aya, has more to do with their red feather powers resonance and Aya's own personal feelings than being part of the overarching destiny plot. If Souichirou happens to live at the end of the story, then I think his destiny lays with Maya, since she would be the only one who could keep his dragon in check. But I wouldn't put it above OG to kill him off at the end.
Strangler
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Strangler »

Well, as Fu Chien said, it's "starting"; the cube being built since 19 volumes is done, or nearly done.
It's crazy that we talk about something Oh Great thought for so long (remember all those images showing something being built, and a character saying "this sound").
Wandering star
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Strangler wrote:Well, as Fu Chien said, it's "starting"; the cube being built since 19 volumes is done, or nearly done.
It's crazy that we talk about something Oh Great thought for so long (remember all those images showing something being built, and a character saying "this sound").
Oh WOW :shock: you're right good catch Strangler. Finally all the peices are in place. Next issue should be sweet. And people accuse OH Great of not planning stuff ahead of time :roll:
Strangler
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Strangler »

I'm glad someone understood me.
I did not know how to say my point :lol:

Btw, I find Kabane amazing in that drawing (the last)
Wandering star
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Strangler wrote:I'm glad someone understood me.
I did not know how to say my point :lol:

Btw, I find Kabane amazing in that drawing (the last)
This is the first instance I can find of it
http://www.onemanga.com/Tenjou_Tenge/64/09/
http://www.onemanga.com/Tenjou_Tenge/64/29/

lets find them all :wink:
jjfew
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by jjfew »

just a question.

Who's the girl behind hirohiko on page 27 ? I don't think it's Mayutsubo, but I can't find who she is.

btw, would anyone open a thread and clarify the thing about Amaterasu, Susanoo, and Tsukiyomi summing up who is supposed to be who ?

Thanx !

nb:
I'm reading the whole tenten story again, in french. And i'm gonna sum up every details about characters/relationships/fights/dragon appearance/ dragon gate/chakra ... I'm taking lots of notes. I've read until vol4 ... and it's pretty amazing to see that LOT'S of things were settled at the very beginning of the story.
French translator ... Fugu fan.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Jakkaru wrote:Wasn't there supposed to be a picture of Oh!Great's Soul Caliber character fighting Voldo with this chapter? Does anyone have it?
Yes and yes. Big poster sized thing.
Strangler
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Strangler »

JJfew :
About your idea on Raw paradise :
Bob's father was in the Navy, yeah, but the US one
hehe.

And for the girl behind Kabane, it's simply the photograph... Don't you think ?
Wandering star
jjfew
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by jjfew »

lol :lol:

are you tracking me ?!!
thanx for the photo girl. INDEED !

ok, let's share that with everybody : )

I'm unable to find informations on the wani clan, nor the ancestors, neither the successors. Do you have any informations about that ?

Well, I built a theory about that, and it might be absolutely stupid, but I'd like you to discuss it. The only "hero" that is still mysterious after 20 volumes is Bob makihara. I can't remember where I found that information, but his father was a first lieutenant in the Navy (U.S, indeed, but but ...) and, knowing that wani clan is the naval division of the white feather makes me think that his father might have been a leader of the wani clan, and that bob could possibly be a white feather. The fact Mits only likes white feathers can also be a argument of this theory, helping us to understand why he finds in bob a genuine warrior ...

Anyway. If you have any other informations, please, tell me !
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

jjfew wrote:lol :lol:

are you tracking me ?!!
thanx for the photo girl. INDEED !

ok, let's share that with everybody : )

I'm unable to find informations on the wani clan, nor the ancestors, neither the successors. Do you have any informations about that ?

Well, I built a theory about that, and it might be absolutely stupid, but I'd like you to discuss it. The only "hero" that is still mysterious after 20 volumes is Bob makihara. I can't remember where I found that information, but his father was a first lieutenant in the Navy (U.S, indeed, but but ...) and, knowing that wani clan is the naval division of the white feather makes me think that his father might have been a leader of the wani clan, and that bob could possibly be a white feather. The fact Mits only likes white feathers can also be a argument of this theory, helping us to understand why he finds in bob a genuine warrior ...

Anyway. If you have any other informations, please, tell me !
http://www.onemanga.com/Tenjou_Tenge/61/12-13/

Jean Rodrigo First lieutenant US navy. Possibly his mother but obviously he has her last name ,Makihara, so it's dobubtful. We know of the past Wani http://www.onemanga.com/Tenjou_Tenge/93/12/
and they do show the old head.
http://www.onemanga.com/Tenjou_Tenge/52/07-08/
Guy with the bat, if he knew Bob I'm sure he'd mention it.
jjfew
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by jjfew »

"Jjfew, cut the crap"

ok ! thanx ! :D
Strangler
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Strangler »

JJfew :
It's just I have no account on raw-paradise, so I read topics but never answer hehe.
Wandering star
jjfew
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by jjfew »

to complete ... haaha

http://www.onemanga.com/Tenjou_Tenge/68/22/

it possibly shows that Bob isn't a simple foreigner in japan by chance ... Or is it just to say "I think your strong" ... Maybe my will to see Bob explode and be (and he will according to Maya's first revelation in Vol1) one of the more powerful character makes me see things the wrong way. anyway.

oh, btw, one more to add to your collection ^^
http://www.onemanga.com/Tenjou_Tenge/65/30/

And, to conclude, I've been through many volumes today. Obviously, the thing about dragon gates and powers is not that hard to get ... and kk1 is absolutely right on the other topic. The fact is that I have nothing to add to "clear" things out. Cause it seemed to me to be perfectly clear in fact. I'll try, nonetheless, to sum up everything when I'll finish assembling my notes, just writing who's who and who manipulates what power in a really brief summary. The only thing that is quite confusing is the way you numbered gates and powers ... anyway, I'll do it my way even though I think it's almost useless or helpless ! :)
DemonNeedle
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by DemonNeedle »

I don't think Bob is there by chance. A school that supposedly gathers martial artists and people with special abilities from all over the world. It could be the reason why Mistuomi 'tested' him back at the bowling alley. He was basically an unknown or a wild card to him, so he wanted to see his potential.
Strangler
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Strangler »

Btw, there might be a mistake in the french translation. In the volume 1, in french, it's written "the two strongest members of the jyuken".
If I read Mangatranslation trad, it's written "the strongest member of the jyuken".
Wandering star
Lolipopo
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Lolipopo »

"that instant was the birth of what has been called the strongest member in the history of the yawaraken group"

"what has been called the strongest member".. it is not necessarily the strongest, but he has been called the strongest..
I love you Alicia !
sr7olsniper
Yuurei
Yuurei

Anyone know when the Translated version will come out?

Post by sr7olsniper »

I already downloaded the RAW, but unfortunately i dont know japanese :( I will start taking japanese courses this fall tho. So if anyone would be so kind as to Translate the RAw or let me know when the translation will be out i will much appreciate it

Thank you in advance.
Strangler
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Strangler »

There is a french version which is being translated.

For the English one, you shall wait. Our dear Fugu might still be on his honeymoon :wink:
Wandering star
jjfew
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by jjfew »

I'd add that the french version would be translated from the jap version ... wich would be the first time in our team ... anyway.

If some of you speak french and do want and have the energy to re-translate it in english, feel free to do it.

I think that the chapter will be ready for sunday.
Strangler
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Strangler »

Mmm... The thing is after sunday, i'll be gone to Paris. But if, when i'll be back, nothing has been done... I could try a resume, or even a whole translation.
My english is not exactly good, but if I work seriously on it...

Au pire, si t'as le script samedi, tu me le passes et si j'ai le temps, je fais ce que je peux. Je pars dimanche aprem, donc si le script est près avant...
Wandering star
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

I plan to start my translation this weekend. I should have a complete English translation of this chapter by the end of next week.
sr7olsniper
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by sr7olsniper »

FuguTabetai wrote:I plan to start my translation this weekend. I should have a complete English translation of this chapter by the end of next week.
Thank you very much for the info!!! I seriously cant wait, Tenjou Tenge is such a good series i love it
jjfew
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by jjfew »

lol.

Things will never change on the Internet, for sure ! that's a relief ^^

Anyway ...

Fugu, just in case, do not scan the poster, a pretty good scan ha been done by someone. I host it on our galery here > http://www.minnanomanga.fr/galerie/inde ... rie=3&id=4
Moe
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Moe »

Jeez i really need to reread this manga a few times i'm an embarasment to the entire Fandom Coz i've never heard anyone in the manga call them selves one of these gods ... Don't get me wrong i heard them call each other the true warrior but thats it!
Hollowshingami
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Hollowshingami »

jjfew wrote:lol.

Things will never change on the Internet, for sure ! that's a relief ^^

Anyway ...

Fugu, just in case, do not scan the poster, a pretty good scan ha been done by someone. I host it on our galery here > http://www.minnanomanga.fr/galerie/inde ... rie=3&id=4
Jiminey frickin' Christmas. Somehow.........SOMEHOW, Oh Great has made Voldo even more creppy in that pic.
Kyu1982
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Kyu1982 »

Thanks you Fugu for your Translation.
I waited for sometime now.

Hmm, I must accept the fact that Kabane family is too powerful. :x
Well, in the beginning I thought Hirohiko Kabane (name might be wrong) has gotten this powerful for the girl that he loves. But, his sister is kicking ass, too. I don't know why Sohaku didn't do anything on Kabane if Kabane family became a very dangerous threat to him.

I wonder if there isn't any other red feather who is strong enough to kill Kabane or bit him on Sohaku's side. Sohaku is the major evil guy, but he is having a major human resource issue. If OG has more on his mind, he should put them as soon as possible. So far, only Sohaku's man, we saw, was bug woman.

I don't know how long he is going to draw this manga. lol
If he decides to introduce some more, I am sure, it will take at least one chapter (one month). lol
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

Voldo is by far the most retarded, pathetic, & suck-arse character in Soul Calibur. His continued blight on the otherwise excellent series is a sad, sad testament to the nauseating & loathsome 'tastes' of his 'fans'. Or lack thereof. Come July 29th, I shall relish the opportunity to repeatedly smash his eyeless, sunlight-starved ludicrous excuse of a corpse into various polished marble floors. Preferably with an overly-endowed woman or two. Or a Sith Lord. :twisted:
"Swallow your food whole, fool! Do you not know that mastication makes you go blind?"
taiitsu
Yuurei
Yuurei

Tsukiyomi = Masataka

Post by taiitsu »

HI, guys, I'm new here, but i've read you all opinions. i've different ideas here.

I think Tsukiyomi is Masataka, not Mitsuomi at all. And of course Susanoo is Nagi that have already'eat' all others dragons. yes he can 'eat' white feathers like he 'eat' Isyumi. it can be said Masataka still is outside the wheel, because the ones inside is about Susanoo and Amaterasu's fight, and he is Tsukiyomi, so he is not involved. And i thought that wheel will be destroyed if whether Tsukiyomi kill Susanoo or Susanoo will eat Tsukiyomi. I can't guess who will win, but I really want Masataka win :D :D . I'm his fan. :wink: :wink: :wink:

And Oh!Great will end Tenten with the battle between Takayanagi Masataka Vs Nagi Shouichiro Kengo, The True Warrior Vs The True Monster, Tsukiyomi Vs Susanoo.
jjfew
Tamashii
Tamashii

Re: Tsukiyomi = Masataka

Post by jjfew »

taiitsu wrote:HI, guys, I'm new here, but i've read you all opinions. i've different ideas here.

I think Tsukiyomi is Masataka, not Mitsuomi at all. And of course Susanoo is Nagi that have already'eat' all others dragons.
Wrong ! he only ate some ... not "all". But, I also think he's gonna be the new "susanoo".
About Mitsuomi or Masataka, I have no ideas at all ... And nothing yet can tells us who it's gonna be ...
taiitsu wrote: yes he can 'eat' white feathers like he 'eat' Isyumi.
mwarf ... wrong again ... Nagi has the ability to eat dragons and make the powers his.
In a nutshell, the fact that people have dragons has nothing to see with the fact to be a red or white feather ... And to conclude, Nagi doesn't eat people, he eats dragons ^^ ...
taiitsu wrote: it can be said Masataka still is outside the wheel, because the ones inside is about Susanoo and Amaterasu's fight, and he is Tsukiyomi, so he is not involved. And i thought that wheel will be destroyed if whether Tsukiyomi kill Susanoo or Susanoo will eat Tsukiyomi. I can't guess who will win, but I really want Masataka win :D :D . I'm his fan. :wink: :wink: :wink:
well ... I don't get precisely what you meant ... although I can get that you're a "fan" ... And, about Masataka being inside fate and destiny games, remember that Masataka is for sure the wheel breaker ... he's depicted as the one who will be able to break it ... I really don't think that Masataka is going to fight Souichiro ... And I still don't understand why so many people think they are going to fight ...
taiitsu wrote: And Oh!Great will end Tenten with the battle between Takayanagi Masataka Vs Nagi Shouichiro Kengo, The True Warrior Vs The True Monster, Tsukiyomi Vs Susanoo.
lol. I'm impressed you have so many informations about the end of tenjo tenge !!
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

jjfew wrote:
taiitsu wrote:HI, guys, I'm new here, but i've read you all opinions. i've different ideas here.

I think Tsukiyomi is Masataka, not Mitsuomi at all. And of course Susanoo is Nagi that have already'eat' all others dragons.
Wrong ! he only ate some ... not "all". But, I also think he's gonna be the new "susanoo".
About Mitsuomi or Masataka, I have no ideas at all ... And nothing yet can tells us who it's gonna be ...
taiitsu wrote: yes he can 'eat' white feathers like he 'eat' Isyumi.
mwarf ... wrong again ... Nagi has the ability to eat dragons and make the powers his.
In a nutshell, the fact that people have dragons has nothing to see with the fact to be a red or white feather ... And to conclude, Nagi doesn't eat people, he eats dragons ^^ ...
!!
Calm down his English is just bad, I'm sure he meant Ishiyumi's power.
Kyu1982
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Kyu1982 »

Thanks you Fugu for the full translation.
So,
Amaterasu = Maya
Susanoo = Nagi
Tsukiyomi = Takayanagi

Then, Who is Izanami the death?
Should we expect to see the new character that represent Izanami ?
or, will this manga end with the conflict between three gods; Amaterasu, Susanoo, and Tsukiyomi?
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Kyu1982 wrote:Thanks you Fugu for the full translation.
So,
Amaterasu = Maya
Susanoo = Nagi
Tsukiyomi = Takayanagi

or, will this manga end with the conflict between three gods; Amaterasu, Susanoo, and Tsukiyomi?
Izanami and Izanagi are Souhaku and Nagi's mom, they've done the "kill 1000 give birth to 1500 thing" with them.
jjfew
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by jjfew »

kk1 wrote:
Calm down his English is just bad, I'm sure he meant Ishiyumi's power.
My english seems to be bad too cause i was not angry at all ^^

haha !
excellent chapter by the way.
Kyu1982
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Kyu1982 »

kk1 wrote:
Kyu1982 wrote:Thanks you Fugu for the full translation.
So,
Amaterasu = Maya
Susanoo = Nagi
Tsukiyomi = Takayanagi

Izanami and Izanagi are Souhaku and Nagi's mom, they've done the "kill 1000 give birth to 1500 thing" with them.
No, Nagi's mother said that line when her arm got cut off by Sohaku.
She said, "you said, you exist to give birth to 1000 demons, Then I will shall kill 1500 of them" or something similar.

I think she just used the line from myth to tell Sohaku that she will not stop haunting him because she got dumped by Sohaku just like Izanagi dumped Izanami in the netherworld.

Well, Makiko (Nagi's mother) was really pissed off towards Sohaku.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Kyu1982 wrote: Tsukiyomi = Takayanagi
The final line in the chapter, the one teaser for the next chapter, asks "Who will be Tsukuyomi?" I don't think that has been revealed yet.
IAS
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by IAS »

well i just read c115 and you now this whole wheel of fate feels for me like a tiny town. Everybody know each other and and in time all start to dislake their fellow "neighbors". So this new guy comes to town and try to put things up side down.

The "revolutionary" tipe almost always ends up death, so i think the guy will suffer the same destiny of its predecessor.

Anyway; date for next release? or is OG taking a break for next chapter?
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

Fugu, when you are standing on a log bridge, you can only move forward and backwards. You are unable to move sideways or you will fall. He is likening the fight against a spear soldier to standing on a log bridge because you become an easy target if you try to approach by sideway movements.

I completely disagree with his explanation, which makes little tactical sense, and also that of taking down an enemy in 3 steps (or more), but that's my opinion.

BTW, I don't understand what you translated about the flashback with Kagurazaka. How can he be the strongest stand-up judo fighter if he doesn't even use judo? :?
"Swallow your food whole, fool! Do you not know that mastication makes you go blind?"
Moe
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Moe »

So Nagi and Maya are Amatersaru and Susanoo and the 1 of the Takanagi brothers are Tsukyomi?

On a seperate Note Can Nagi use any of his collected powers i know he can't collect anymore but can he use the ones he's already got ?
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Agent_Wax wrote:Fugu, when you are standing on a log bridge, you can only move forward and backwards. You are unable to move sideways or you will fall. He is likening the fight against a spear soldier to standing on a log bridge because you become an easy target if you try to approach by sideway movements.
That became clear later in the chapter. I just didn't go back to remove my note. I'm lazy.
Agent_Wax wrote: BTW, I don't understand what you translated about the flashback with Kagurazaka. How can he be the strongest stand-up judo fighter if he doesn't even use judo? :?
I don't know either, I just translated what Shima Sakon said. It was a surprise to me too. There is a chance that I mistranslated what it was that he was the best at, but I don't think so because the judo terms were in my dictionary.
DemonNeedle
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by DemonNeedle »

^ I think the whole thing with the Judo and Kagurazaka was saying that his legs are so strong that he can't be thrown off balance by a Judo Throw.
Klamz
Yuurei
Yuurei

Masataka = Tsukiyomi

Post by Klamz »

Okay so about the Tsukiyomi buisness here, now they are supposed to be 3 gods? Yes, Okay now why would a god only able to fight for 3 minutes, and on top of that be given his new found fighting ability by someone on accident or purpose by shin w/e you want to think. Now we think to back to what just happened in this chapter, Masataka just took out 3 enforcement group leaders in the time it took for his bag to fall from his shoulder to the ground, and all in 9 steps. Dont know about you but that seems pretty powerful to me and you also have to take into account his "berserker" fighting ability. Also when Masataka was talking with Nagi, it said "there is a seat right here" indicating his position in the wheel of fate. It is just my opinion that masataka is Tsukiyomi. But after just recently reading and catching up with the whole series it just seems that Masataka is destined to be Tsukiyomi in the end rather then his brother. But anyway I am also a Masataka fan so this chapter rocked watching him kick some major butt.

Now don't take me wrong I am not trying to belittle anyones opinion on who is Tsukiyomi, just trying to lay out the facts the way I see them for you all. As said earlier in the thread no one really knows what Oh Great is planning for the series, but I felt I had to throw my opinion up in cyber space after just reading this amazing series =P
jjfew
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by jjfew »

lol !

I think we all agree with you, but here, you'll find people that always consider facts as facts and tells as tells. Thus, if nothing has been told yet about that, nobody'll say : X is X. We are quite boring ... :lol:

mmmh, in any case, I'm not a theory maker. I'm bad at it. So I do love read an read again chapters, the pages, the whole story... but I do confess my lack of tolerance against hypotheses. Sometimes, it feels really hard to catch the exact meaning of the story ... si I'd rather concentrate on what is already said than trying to bet on the future battles and breakthrough.

However, after reading this chapter, I also think Masataka is going to take his definitive role soon whereas Mits is supposed to die soon ... we'll see !
DemonNeedle
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by DemonNeedle »

Right now, Masataka seems to be the most likely Candidate for Tsukiyomi, With Mitsuomiseemingly coming close to death, but you have to take into account Mitsuomi's replacement. Maybe being outside the wheel of fate meant Mitsuomi was destined to die so Masataka could take his place as Tsukiyomi. The only thing that I would consider is that Tsukiyomi in legend was famous for not following Ameterasu's ways and killing some god and Oh! Great has always made those characters follow the legend on which they were based on.

Maya, Masataka, and Souichiro: The three sibling? It just seems weird to make these three have a connection.
Dizzy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Dizzy »

hmmmm... Well, I think I have to put myself on the side of Masataka being the lake reflection of the moon due to the Aya quote from V12 where he is the calm surface that can envelope the rapids. So there is precedent for his being depicted as a large body of water before.

Also, if he were the real Tsukiyomi then wouldn't he already have been cast in the wheel of fate. It's a little strange to think of a reflection as being "free" but I think of him as having both the properties of the moon and the lake thus becoming something greater than either alone.

Here's hoping 116 will clear this up when it comes. I'm just hoping Masataka keeps on shining, his chapters are always good.