Fight 116

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Lolipopo
Tamashii
Tamashii

Fight 116

Post by Lolipopo »

Last edited by Lolipopo on Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I love you Alicia !
Sleepy Weasel
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Sleepy Weasel »

heres a better version ripped from the flash :P ...another past arc? :/ .. I smells it

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c223/ ... ght116.jpg
Last edited by Sleepy Weasel on Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lolipopo
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Lolipopo »

thx :D

I want a flashbach >o< !!! xD
I love you Alicia !
Strangler
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Strangler »

Might be...
But OMG, what a drawing :shock:
Wandering star
Hollowshingami
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Hollowshingami »

Sleepy Weasel wrote:heres a better version ripped from the flash :P ...another past arc? :/ .. I smells it
Another past arc?! Jeez I hope not. I at least hope Oh Great would at least finish up the tournament first. Then again to most people that would be the end of the manga.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

MMmm looks like Aya with a movie camera, I don't see how that equals flashback, dont know who the new girl is though.
Dizzy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Dizzy »

I thought at a glance it was Aya and Reiki as I can't think of anyone else who even remotely resembles her, also makes sense that those two are together. Makes me wonder if Aya will see the most important piece this month? I don't equate the chapter page to being another flashback (No more past arcs!) but just a page Oh Great decided to make look really nice.

Edit: oops, slightly off. I thought she was the girl who was reaching for Reiki when Aya was thinking about how they had it back after what happened to it in the ancient arc. Chapter 109.
Last edited by Dizzy on Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kyu1982
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Kyu1982 »

:shock:
HAHAQHAHAHAAHAHHA
I think Ogure Ito's manga is reaching to the realm of "Art".
So, much different compared to volume 1.
BTW, when was chapter 1 of TJTG published?
I don't remember.

Very impressive.
I fully forgive him for skipping Air gear when TJTG chapter is coming out.
I thought OG would put Takayanagi brothers and big moon behind them at the front page.
pintudao
Tamashii
Tamashii

not again...

Post by pintudao »

Seriously... another past arc means we're gonna see the present characters again (will Maya ever wake up?) in... maybe 2010 or 2011? Oh, no...
Strangler
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Strangler »

I think the first chapter has been released in 1997
Wandering star
agmaster
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by agmaster »

Hey guys remember Bob? No, nether do I.
They call me Hadoken, because I'm downright fierce.
DemonNeedle
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by DemonNeedle »

^ Lol. He comes out every ten chapters jst to say "Hey! I'm still here!"

but that girl next to Aya just has to be Kabane's sister without her eyes sewn shut. They got the same hair and everything.
Dizzy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Dizzy »

The UJ home page has an image of Kabane in armor mode in the Tenten section, maybe a showdown between him and Nagi?
Kyu1982
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Kyu1982 »

Dizzy wrote:The UJ home page has an image of Kabane in armor mode in the Tenten section, maybe a showdown between him and Nagi?
Maybe, he is sacrificing his life push the last button.
By giving his Kii and dragon gate to Nagi, Sohaku will take over, and everything will be set in order for Takayanagi to pursue their goal.

I wanna see Sohaku in Nagi form.
His line will mostlikely be, " Why is my leg so short?"
Swordfish II
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Swordfish II »

kk1 wrote:MMmm looks like Aya with a movie camera, I don't see how that equals flashback, dont know who the new girl is though.
I'm going to toss out a WAG and say it's Madoka.
iijyanaika
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by iijyanaika »

on my way to work, but here is a quick run down. -fight commences with nagi/kabane. nagi gets impaled front then back, by an updated version of kabanes armour. souichirou grows his hair long again and knocks the stupid out of kabane. then, just as any big brother would do, kabane assimilates nei(she suggested it). last pages are mitsuomi and masataka. -tenjou to tenge-
Kyu1982
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Kyu1982 »

iijyanaika wrote:on my way to work, but here is a quick run down. -fight commences with nagi/kabane. nagi gets impaled front then back, by an updated version of kabanes armour. souichirou grows his hair long again and knocks the stupid out of kabane. then, just as any big brother would do, kabane assimilates nei(she suggested it). last pages are mitsuomi and masataka. -tenjou to tenge-
Hmm, I see.
So, Kabane got kicked ass.
I wonder whether he got punched by dragon fist.

And, "assimilate", what does it mean? What did Nei ask Hirohiko to do?
For the love of god, So, mitsu and masa are looking at each for one entire month. Now, we need 1 more month to know what happens between them.
Dizzy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Dizzy »

Well, Kabane knows what he is doing by picking a fight with Nagi but honestly I feel like Nagi just got in the way of what I really wanted to see this chapter. I like how 115 ends with talking about the battle dependent on Takayanagi blood beginning and we get a Nagi chapter :P *from the sound of it*
DemonNeedle
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by DemonNeedle »

Ah, I see. I agree with Dizzy. Kabane probably knew what he was doing picking a fight with Nagi. I wonder though just how much Nagi and Kabane were really holding back, if at all. If Kabane wasn't, then that kinda shows just how powerful Nagi is right now as Aya wasn't able to beat him at his best.
Moe
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Moe »

Nagi Fight what i live for
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Man why do these take so long to turn up anymore, scans used to turn up on the 21st at the latest. :x
iijyanaika
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by iijyanaika »

sorry kk1, lifes a bit busy on my side. so no early cam shots this time, plus my comp is acting up for some reason. next chapter should be damn good though.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

kk1 wrote:Man why do these take so long to turn up anymore, scans used to turn up on the 21st at the latest. :x
Well, I've done my prep work and am ready to start on the translation. I just have to decide if I start with Dogs or TJTG first. Since there isn't much activity over on the dogs board here, I usually go with TJTG myself.

But since I only put out text translations, I guess that doesn't really help you.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

FuguTabetai wrote:
kk1 wrote:Man why do these take so long to turn up anymore, scans used to turn up on the 21st at the latest. :x
Well, I've done my prep work and am ready to start on the translation. I just have to decide if I start with Dogs or TJTG first. Since there isn't much activity over on the dogs board here, I usually go with TJTG myself.

But since I only put out text translations, I guess that doesn't really help you.
Ehh I'm just venting, you might as well start Dogs first since there's no raws out not too many of us can use them anyway.
Kyu1982
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Kyu1982 »

kk1 wrote:
Ehh I'm just venting, you might as well start Dogs first since there's no raws out not too many of us can use them anyway.
We also don't have raw for dogs, yet.
lol

Anyway, Thanks you again Fugu for new translation.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Kyu1982 wrote:
kk1 wrote:
We also don't have raw for dogs, yet.
lol
uh, *I* have raws for Dogs... And am about halfway done with that translation. :D
Lolipopo
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Lolipopo »

=/, just =/ .. :(
I love you Alicia !
Kyu1982
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Kyu1982 »

still no raw yet.
God, this is too much..
Anyone got it yet?
Daisuke
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Daisuke »

I'm new here, and thought I would pass it along.

http://www.mediafire.com/?5nqmbtd9zem
Lolipopo
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Lolipopo »

YOU ARE GREAT !

>> the 116 >> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7304UHMS
I love you Alicia !
Strangler
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Strangler »

Daisuke, where do you want your statue ?
hehe
Wandering star
Daisuke
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Daisuke »

No statue needed.. ^^ Proud to be a member here though.
Kyu1982
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Kyu1982 »

I just found out, too at the raw site. this is evil.
it took long enough to come out. lol
my guess is that no scanner seems to like Tenten
hehe

Anyway,
Hirohiko's secret seems to be his tatoo on his body.
probably helps his Kii to flow faster and be stronger.
And, probalby he paid his price for having that much power.
(don't know yet, but there is no free lunch in Tenten)
And, his little pedopile secret, haha,
Shoujo is tall and she isn't much beauty in OG's little world, so maybe, OG wanted to show some significant love scene between two

hmm, I think hirohiko and his sister will be down next chapter.
And, Nagi will start firing Kabane blades out of fist or his a*s.

If OG is human, he should finish this fight by next chapter.
And, How long is he planning to put Nagi's mother with 2 gusy in the car?
God, in real life, it has been more than 1 year.

I can sense OG's evil plot to extend Mitsu vs. Masa and Kabane(s) vs. Nagi nearly the end of this year. It sounds long, but we only have 6 chapters left before the 2009.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Kyu1982 wrote:I just found out, too at the raw site. this is evil.
it took long enough to come out. lol
my guess is that no scanner seems to like Tenten
hehe

Shoujo is tall and she isn't much beauty in OG's little world, so maybe, OG wanted to show some significant love scene between two
Really? I always thought Shoujo was pretty hot...
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Hmm what's the point of Kabane and his sister combining? I wonder how many times Nagi has to hit someone before he takes their power? I guess more than once unless she's the one whose power they're using when they combined...
Dizzy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Dizzy »

I thought Nagi had already taken the power of most of the founding families when he was implanted with Souhaku. Looking back to chapter 89 they say the bloodlines that were split become one again today. Then 10 ghosts appear, with 2 empty slots in the circle of those spirits so 10/12. So I had assumed Souhaku had used his power to keep the founding family spirits that he had killed linked to him somehow to be absorbed by Nagi at that point. Under that train of thought is it possible for him to absorb the same power again? I think he can, but I also think he already has the Kabane family ability.

Meanwhile...one page of Masataka adopting a strange stance. Gah, that's the fight I want to be seeing.
EyesOfAsia
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by EyesOfAsia »

Awesome chapter !
Thank you Daisuke for a link to the chapter. I finally managed to download it, without any problems.
Kyu1982
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Kyu1982 »

Dizzy wrote:I thought Nagi had already taken the power of most of the founding families when he was implanted with Souhaku. Looking back to chapter 89 they say the bloodlines that were split become one again today. Then 10 ghosts appear, with 2 empty slots in the circle of those spirits so 10/12. So I had assumed Souhaku had used his power to keep the founding family spirits that he had killed linked to him somehow to be absorbed by Nagi at that point. Under that train of thought is it possible for him to absorb the same power again? I think he can, but I also think he already has the Kabane family ability.

Meanwhile...one page of Masataka adopting a strange stance. Gah, that's the fight I want to be seeing.
Well, excluding all the little details, Sohaku and Inue fed Nagi with alot of power. And, Makiko's power (Nagi's mother) probably got eaten by Nagi's dragon fist, too. I am not so sure about this, but Makiko tried to neutralize Nagi's dragon fist, but she couldn't handle it, and in return her arm got crushed.

So, we can assume that there is a possibility that Nagi also ate Makiko's power, and we all know that she got all the red feather's power excluding dragon eye.

hmm, Kabane(s)will be crushed unless OG made Hirohiko's sister, Nie, as super monster, which is stronger than her brother.

And, I cannot believe that Nagi's hair becomes so long.
he is the dream of all the bald men in the world. lol
jjfew
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by jjfew »

I might be wrong, but kabane's family red feather dragon was the one also used by Mataza ? huh ? And if so, he already have eaten the dragon. So, maybe the point is that he can't eat the same dragon ... ?

Shoujo is hot by the way.
French translator ... Fugu fan.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

jjfew wrote:I might be wrong, but kabane's family red feather dragon was the one also used by Mataza ? huh ? And if so, he already have eaten the dragon. So, maybe the point is that he can't eat the same dragon ... ?

It was a branch family of Kabane.
Kyu1982
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Kyu1982 »

jjfew wrote:I might be wrong, but kabane's family red feather dragon was the one also used by Mataza ? huh ? And if so, he already have eaten the dragon. So, maybe the point is that he can't eat the same dragon ... ?

Mataza's ability is called, "Dragon Claw", fancy name for branch family's ability. And, as KK1 said, it is branch family of Kabane. But, their abilities are different. Mataza's "Dragon Claw is for close combat, but Kabane's ability allow him to fight in the long distance. it would be nice if Nagi uses dragon claw to rip off Kabane(s) during next chapter.

Shoujo is not hot. Every women who gets into category of "Hot", must have large boobs. :twisted:
DemonNeedle
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by DemonNeedle »

^ hey! Nokimi is hot as Hell and she doesn't have big boobies!
Lolipopo
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Lolipopo »

Shoujo is hot!! and so cute ~<3

Hum Soichiro V1.2 is a monster! He reminds me.. Shin :roll: :P :D

The next fight will be the end of Mitsuomi, i'm sure! Hahaha! xD no.. :wink:
I love you Alicia !
Kyu1982
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Kyu1982 »

DemonNeedle wrote:^ hey! Nokimi is hot as Hell and she doesn't have big boobies!
Nokimi.
She is disgusting.
she had a large bug in her body.
And, I know you think she is hot because OG showed her naked body. :lol:
Lolipopo wrote:^ Shoujo is hot!! and so cute ~<3

Hum Soichiro V1.2 is a monster! He reminds me.. Shin

The next fight will be the end of Mitsuomi, i'm sure! Hahaha! xD no.. !
hmm, Nagi is very close to Shin, but unlike Shin Nagi seems to be undercontrol of his power, but Shin gets absolutely out of control whenever his dragon eye gets activated.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Kyu1982 wrote:
DemonNeedle wrote:^ hey! Nokimi is hot as Hell and she doesn't have big boobies!
Nokimi.
She is disgusting.
I'd put something large in her body :wink:
DemonNeedle
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by DemonNeedle »

kk1 wrote:
Kyu1982 wrote:
Nokimi.
She is disgusting.
I'd put something large in her body :wink:
:shock: :!: Lol.

And yeah, seeing her naked is a plus, but which woman haven't we seen naked, besides Old Lady Hotaru . There's just something about using a boxcutter with your mouth to stab another girl in catfight in a high school uniform that's just sexy!

Concerning Souichiro, Yeah, he seems to be under control of his power NOW, but how long can he handle it? All we know from his training with Souhaku is that he doesn't need the resonance to transform anymore, doesn't mean he still can't go berserk.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

DemonNeedle wrote:
Concerning Souichiro, Yeah, he seems to be under control of his power NOW, but how long can he handle it? All we know from his training with Souhaku is that he doesn't need the resonance to transform anymore, doesn't mean he still can't go berserk.
Going berserk is not the problem anymore, when he absorbs enough ki Souhaku will take over.
Dizzy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Dizzy »

hmmm... well the initial (partial) TL seems to hint that Kabane suspects his role in the story ends tonight. What I keep wondering about is if and when Maya being on that couch is going to come into play.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

well, I've finished the translation but there was waaay too much kobun / traditional Japanese in this chapter. Poetic, but confusing.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

FuguTabetai wrote:well, I've finished the translation but there was waaay too much kobun / traditional Japanese in this chapter. Poetic, but confusing.
Domo Fugu...

Hmmm so is that Shoujo's "real" face or the one with the tatoo?