dragon eye and dragon fist

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Reiki
Yuurei
Yuurei

dragon eye and dragon fist

Post by Reiki »

hey i'm new here and i'm from the twin island of trinidad and tobago do you know how long i've been looking for this site. I'm tenjo's biggest caribbean fan. anyway i need to know something. Nagi's dragon's fist absorbs the ki around to make him more powerful and Aya's dragon's eye sees into the future/past etc, What will happen if their powers are combined cause i've seen them fight together and man do they read eachothers moves. It's like their made to fight together. Tell me what ya'll think
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

They said in an earlier chapter they kinda negate each other as the dragon fist poduces infinite ki and the dragon eye absorbs infinite ki. I think it was around when they first introduced Shyoujo and Kabane.
Sarex
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sarex »

So would he lose his dragon fist if he absorbed the dragon eye.
Reiki
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Reiki »

well i know ya'll have seen most of the show am i eight well in tenjo tenge the lost season (thats what i call it) Aya and Nagi used the dragon eye and dragon fist at the same time and since they were both members of the red branch of the family they became stronger. Yuo see when there is more than one red branch family on the battle ground with super natural powers they become stronger some how.
lost
Tamashii
Tamashii

Re: dragon eye and dragon fist

Post by lost »

So would he lose his dragon fist if he absorbed the dragon eye.
I don't think that would be the case, it's probably the opposite, dragon fist collect infinite amount of ki while the dragon eye cosumes ki infinately, so dragon eye could run out of ki while dragon fist was suppose to supply the ki, they're meant to compensate each other's weakness according to Kobane, so I don't think they actually cancels each other out, dragon fist could possibly "eat" the dragon eye but it probably won't lose the dragon fist, but I'm not sure if I understand Kobane's statement completely, someone else could probably add to this.

However it's only my assumption as nobody knows what will actually happen, because Shin was meant to be eaten by Makiko's dragon fist but dogen stopped Souhaku from doing it.

I find this interesting, I didn't remember this was talked about by Kabane until now that I've reread it.

As for why they become stronger, all red feathers resonates to each other's power when they're in the same area.