Fight 119

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

lost wrote:Vaporize? I think it was one of the skeletons beside Souhaku in his ceremony place within Nagi's inner world, that was not related to Inue, it was inside Nagi's mind with Souhaku performing his ceremony with the skeletons and spells. You do see other skeletons there in that same picture right? =P Nagi interrupted him which caused Souhaku's hand to melt, and it grew back. They don't even wear the same clothes. Look at chap 117 where Souhaku summoned the skeletons at the ceremony, thats where this took place.
Hmm sorry, you're right, but what the hell's going on there? Is that in Nagi's mind? That would explain Nagi's hair but what's with his hand? Is that symbolizing Nagi breaking out of it
lost wrote:
Yea I agree that Souhaku have been using the same body due to Inue and Tetsuhito have been staying young since forever, it was just a possible scenario that he could've swapped bodies and also carry both gates he have with him, but either way we don't know about if it carries over or not, but I've been wondering how exacly does the aging thing works, because other than Souhaku's own ability to keep ki within the , he also said his body was "immortal" but not anymore after possessing Shyoujou.
Well since Nagi didn't use the power I guess the point is kinda moot, but where did he say his body was immortal but not any longer?
lost
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by lost »

Hmm sorry, you're right, but what the hell's going on there? Is that in Nagi's mind? That would explain Nagi's hair but what's with his hand? Is that symbolizing Nagi breaking out of it
Yea that part is kind of confusing since it looked as it is taking place somewhere, but the hand I think is probably just symbolizing Nagi breaking his spell, like Masataka did when he confronted Fu, he was also hurt that part with bleeding hands or something.
Well since Nagi didn't use the power I guess the point is kinda moot, but where did he say his body was immortal but not any longer?
Well it took place at chap 96, I'm not sure if that is what the translation means, so I might just be interpretating it wrong, but he said that "So this is what it's like to be old and have mortal fllesh, as you see Ichiyou, my body isn't immortal except for my right eye", Ichiyou could pretty much kill him there, but he just didn't, I guess he could literally mean his eye could last forever but they mentioned the only time he could be defeated was within the Amaterasu barrier that nullfy his power, so I figure he's an actual immortal if Amaterasu isn't there or something, or maybe I'm understanding it wrong. I mean if all he does is keep the ki within the body, surely they could just stab him anyway and it wouldn't matter right? He'd just be a corpse unless someone heals him. (Like Maya)
EyesOfAsia
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by EyesOfAsia »

Hello!

When a new chapter comes out?

Still no official thread for it.

Best regards!
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

same time it always comes out: on the 19th of the month in Japan. Then it takes some time for wherever you buy Ultra Jump for them to ship it to you.
Testament
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Testament »

119 was translated by another group. Fugu where are you? (No, I know the last time he was in hospital sick. :cry: )
My soul hard while firm
My mind clear and calm
My wisdom open and wide
My name reaches insignificance
Only one among us can stand under heaven
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

I translated 119 a while back. It should be here: http://tjtg.mangatranslation.com/TJTG_20_Trans.html

As well as about half of 120.

But if other groups are going to translate TJTG, then I can take my time and do it at my own pace. Well, that's already what I do, but... :)
Testament
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Testament »

Back at home? And far away from hospital? :wink:

"basement scan" publish there translation, but somehow I miss the fugu side notes :wink:
So you plan to continue on 119 or are you just continue where the other guys left?
My soul hard while firm
My mind clear and calm
My wisdom open and wide
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

I already translated 119. but I just put out text translations... sometimes someone manages to upload something to the irc site and then I guess it gets out from there, but I don't know about that.
Testament
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Testament »

Ah I didn't mean in the last reply the translation with continuation (you already answered on that one in the reply before the last), I mean the complete chapter you regular publish

Hm so you mean the translation of "those" are base on your translations?Would be sad if it it the case.
My soul hard while firm
My mind clear and calm
My wisdom open and wide
iidesu
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by iidesu »

woo,good job,cool