Fight 121

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai
Posts: 333
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:16 pm

Post by EliteF22 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:48 pm

Get better soon Fugu.

Thanks for the information lost. Can't help but feel a little pity for Souhaku. It must have been a lonely first 1000 years and it sounds like he hates himself now for being immortal. Perhaps contributing himself in the creation of Susano is a way of ending his immortality.

User avatar
kk1
Bushi
Bushi
Posts: 1138
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:34 am

Post by kk1 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:42 pm

EliteF22 wrote:Get better soon Fugu.

Thanks for the information lost. Can't help but feel a little pity for Souhaku. It must have been a lonely first 1000 years and it sounds like he hates himself now for being immortal. Perhaps contributing himself in the creation of Susano is a way of ending his immortality.

Whoah let's not have a pity party for old Sohaku just yet, from the past arc it seems if he really wanted to end it he could have just let himself be killed but he made every precaution to prevent it. I really don't think he wants to die, I mean he stayed dormant as an eyeball in a dead dog for YEARS.

DemonNeedle
Kouhai
Kouhai
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:51 am

Post by DemonNeedle » Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:48 pm

kk1 wrote:
EliteF22 wrote:Get better soon Fugu.

Thanks for the information lost. Can't help but feel a little pity for Souhaku. It must have been a lonely first 1000 years and it sounds like he hates himself now for being immortal. Perhaps contributing himself in the creation of Susano is a way of ending his immortality.

Whoah let's not have a pity party for old Sohaku just yet, from the past arc it seems if he really wanted to end it he could have just let himself be killed but he made every precaution to prevent it. I really don't think he wants to die, I mean he stayed dormant as an eyeball in a dead dog for YEARS.
True, but Souhaku could also have a weird sort of honor where he wants someone to inevitably take his life, instead of just standing there and letting someone take his life completely.

User avatar
kk1
Bushi
Bushi
Posts: 1138
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:34 am

Post by kk1 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:34 am

DemonNeedle wrote:
True, but Souhaku could also have a weird sort of honor where he wants someone to inevitably take his life, instead of just standing there and letting someone take his life completely.
I highly doubt it.

User avatar
Testament
Kouhai
Kouhai
Posts: 93
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:12 pm

Post by Testament » Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:20 pm

Maybe it is similar to FSN Zouken Makiri/Matou. His original goal was to be a man of justice, but for that he need to be immortal, by pursueing this goal he become evil and take the wrong part, only realizing it in his desperate end on clinging in his life?

Not that I really believe in it for Souhaku.... :roll:
My soul hard while firm
My mind clear and calm
My wisdom open and wide
My name reaches insignificance
Only one among us can stand under heaven

User avatar
hedrocs
Yuurei
Yuurei
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:07 pm

Post by hedrocs » Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:39 pm

when's the next chapter coming out.

User avatar
Dizzy
Tamashii
Tamashii
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:39 pm

Post by Dizzy » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:37 pm

Comes out the 19th in Japan every month (except for when Oh Great takes a month off usually to compile six chapters into a volume). Can we sticky this fact somewhere? This question pops up every month it seems.

iidesu
Tamashii
Tamashii
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:57 am

Post by iidesu » Mon May 09, 2011 1:06 am

good luck ,mate

Post Reply