Fight 122

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Sarex
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sarex »

Ricco wrote:Please, Maya's barely covered body can keep anything "erect", even tall buildings. Have you looked at her? :shock:

(=_=)

:D :D :D VERY possible
Testament
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Testament »

Ricco wrote:Please, Maya's barely covered body can keep anything "erect", even tall buildings. Have you looked at her? :shock:
My mind in "serious mode" don't allow me to twitch even infront of a hot barely cover up girl. 8)

One more side-"joke":
Aren't we all Masataka's ? :lol:

Another "one":
Anyways I am not Bob... yes I admit that, yes I don't have that.... this giant something... a giant steeled dark skinned body.

Geez spoiler tags disable or what do I do wrong?
My soul hard while firm
My mind clear and calm
My wisdom open and wide
My name reaches insignificance
Only one among us can stand under heaven
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

LOL you have a very good point there, I know I'm able to keep up small buildings after reading Tenjho Tenge.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

hm, haven't had time to read this thread, but I did finally have a chance to do some translation: http://tjtg.mangatranslation.com/TJTG_20_Trans.html.
Sarex
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sarex »

FuguTabetai wrote:hm, haven't had time to read this thread, but I did finally have a chance to do some translation: http://tjtg.mangatranslation.com/TJTG_20_Trans.html.

Thanks for the translation, this chapter is awesome.
Strangler
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Strangler »

Thanks Fugu, I can't wait :)
Wandering star
hedrocs
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by hedrocs »

tenjou Tenge chapter 122 Translation :

[url] http://manga.animea.net/tenjo-tenge-cha ... age-1.html [/url]
Lolipopo
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Lolipopo »

Gnééééé mon avatar *_*
Thx for the translation fugu !
I love you Alicia !
Dizzy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Dizzy »

So basically we learned this chapter that the baby indeed does represent that Nagi and Souhaku have merged into the true warrior and former god and not a whole lot else. Well, that means that as expected the wheel has consumed him, will Makiko show up as well next chapter or will we only get to see Mits getting what I imagine to be the final spanking of his warrior life. One week to find out and with Resident Evil 5 launching this Friday the wait won't be so terrible for once.

Oh wait, we also learned that Bob will achieve his dream....which means what exactly!? Not much yet at least.

The translations are much appreciated as always Fugu.
Lolipopo
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Lolipopo »

Dizzy wrote: Oh wait, we also learned that Bob will achieve his dream....which means what exactly!? Not much yet at least.
Probably "become stronger" or.. Maya Natsume :twisted:
I love you Alicia !
DemonNeedle
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by DemonNeedle »

Dizzy wrote:
Oh wait, we also learned that Bob will achieve his dream....which means what exactly!? Not much yet at least.
The only thing I can think of is becoming stronger than Souichiro since he and Chiaki were discussing that in the previous chapter.
Testament
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Testament »

ui thanks for the visualization and of course the translation script :D

So Dougen was really thrown by Mitsoumi, how funny, I thought first with doubt he jumped in a comdical way between them :? (Though someone post it before that he was thrown.)

To the Bob thing 2 things that come in mind:
First he want to be stronger than Nagi, since Nagi cease to exist, he is stronger than Nagi (who doesn't exist anymore)
Second what would be more reliable out of the two, he will get in a situation where he can show his skills and save his partner (and that open another past arc where we see how Souchiro and Bob met, maybe Bob owe him something And the final will be once again pushed away. :lol: )
My soul hard while firm
My mind clear and calm
My wisdom open and wide
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Interesting that Mits said the only power that Nagi/Souhaku is using is the earth gate. Everyone remember who beat someone in a fight who was only using a pumped up earth gate? Masataka when he beat Zombie-Fu. Maybe we've been led to believe this new form is all powerful but if Souhaku is in control, he really doesn't have any experience or training in how to use these powers, perhaps he doesn't know how yet and if you think about it what good is all that power if you don't know how to use it?
Testament
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Testament »

Zombie Fuu wasn't really only beat by Masataka. Bunshichi demonstrated that he could outdo Fu any time, except when Fuu overpowered himself to selfdestruction...probably....
Probably because the most time Masataka fight so Bunshichi wasn't in his mode.

I don't think that the self proclaimed True Warrior is unable to use the skills. It is just to demonstrate his power and seed more fear in the hearts of the others or just to justified the fear of the others.
In the earlier chapters it was said sometimes that one who have power don't need to use it to create "peace", just the presence of itself is enough to create "peace". I think it was the situation of the school Exe. vs Jyu.

And now really if the Top Boss of an RPG go to the level 5 hero instead sending his underlings, the game would end fast? :roll:
My soul hard while firm
My mind clear and calm
My wisdom open and wide
DemonNeedle
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by DemonNeedle »

Interesting that Mits said the only power that Nagi/Souhaku is using is the earth gate. Everyone remember who beat someone in a fight who was only using a pumped up earth gate? Masataka when he beat Zombie-Fu. Maybe we've been led to believe this new form is all powerful but if Souhaku is in control, he really doesn't have any experience or training in how to use these powers, perhaps he doesn't know how yet and if you think about it what good is all that power if you don't know how to use it?
Zombie Fu only had one (Earth) dragon gate + power boost from Souhaku's charm.
Souichiro has Earth, Water, Wind +possible others + Infinite amount of Ki+ absorbs infinite amounts of Ki and this could keep going on and on.

Souhaku isn't the only one in control. It's a fusion of Souichiro and Souhaku, making something entirely different. They really need to wait until Makiko gets there or the people in the spirit world do something about it as Mitsuomi, Masataka, or any other human lasting long against Souichiro at this point wouldn't make any sense.
Strangler
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Strangler »

I just think Mitsuomi wanted to say "this is not something impressive not impossible" :lol:
Wandering star
iidesu
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by iidesu »

Looks like oh! great is preparing the ring for the final fight but there's so many things that could happen
iidesu
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by iidesu »

woo,cool,i like this manga