Fight 123

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Ricco
Kouhai
Kouhai

Fight 123

Post by Ricco »

It's out at,with 36 pages by the way: http://www.raw-paradise.com/

Seems Mits and the True Warrior are sparring/fighting for fun.
Which may indicate Nagi's still somewhere inside him...
"Heartless angel or soulles demon NOTHING will stand in my way!"
Sarex
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sarex »

Is it on hiatus next month?
Dizzy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Dizzy »

Looks nice, but judging from the flashback scenes I would guess we are basically closing out the story with Mitsuomi (he is pretty much crumbling to dust by the end of it, and the fire on the last page suggests he is burning up like Shin before him). Was kind of hoping for more this chapter actually, and yea it's been 6 chapters so it's pretty likely there will be a month off now.
Sarex
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sarex »

Is the next volume the last one or will there be another?

I sure hope they don't go beyond that and go on and on like Air Gear.
Sleepy Weasel
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Sleepy Weasel »

Sleepy Weasel
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Sleepy Weasel »

and yes this should be the last chapter of this volume
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Ehh, darn I was hoping for more too, though it looks like we're gonna get some insight into the plans between Mits and Shin. I don't know how many remember but it was said a while ago Shin and Mits knew what Souhaku was up to and conspired together to beat him.
Testament
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Testament »

Eh I thought it would come out on the 20th?

Anyways this chapter seem to be a bit sick in my view, without understanding much....
Mitsoumi is going crazy and get a happy death face. (The first time I see him happy after he became an adult.) Dougen face is not much better. What happen to Masataka, he stand like nothing is wrong. Even have the confidence to speak calmly/ analyzing and comment the situation?
Not long ago he was in a state of ermergency concerning his brother... now he is facing his ultimatum and he without move watch it.

so after all the talk when Mitsoumi died as warrior was for me only show... since in the end (until now) he chose to die as almost every warrior like to die... in a fight with a worthy opponent. But he said for himself he died as warrior when he faced Shin. All talk?

Not even a frame of Maya in the last scene for Mitoumi or isn't it the end all in all for him?

This chapter seem for me to be a let down. :cry: The insights of Shin are not very interesting just digging up from the past. Thoughts that added later just to expand things further more, so oneself is satisfied :cry:
My soul hard while firm
My mind clear and calm
My wisdom open and wide
My name reaches insignificance
Only one among us can stand under heaven
Sarex
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sarex »

Testament wrote:Eh I thought it would come out on the 20th?

Anyways this chapter seem to be a bit sick in my view, without understanding much....
Mitsoumi is going crazy and get a happy death face. (The first time I see him happy after he became an adult.) Dougen face is not much better. What happen to Masataka, he stand like nothing is wrong. Even have the confidence to speak calmly/ analyzing and comment the situation?
Not long ago he was in a state of ermergency concerning his brother... now he is facing his ultimatum and he without move watch it.

so after all the talk when Mitsoumi died as warrior was for me only show... since in the end (until now) he chose to die as almost every warrior like to die... in a fight with a worthy opponent. But he said for himself he died as warrior when he faced Shin. All talk?

Not even a frame of Maya in the last scene for Mitoumi or isn't it the end all in all for him?

This chapter seem for me to be a let down. :cry: The insights of Shin are not very interesting just digging up from the past. Thoughts that added later just to expand things further more, so oneself is satisfied :cry:

This chapter is meant to be a cliffhanger so it is understandable if we don't get anything significant
list22
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by list22 »

Sarex wrote:Is the next volume the last one or will there be another?

I sure hope they don't go beyond that and go on and on like Air Gear.
why so hurry, not like that there are anything good to read beside this
I think it would take at least 3 volume min to end tenjou tenge ( if oh great really intend to end this series )

and as for air gear someone should tell oh-great to stop introducing a bunch of character in very chapter
Testament
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Testament »

Sarex wrote:
Testament wrote:Eh I thought it would come out on the 20th?

This chapter is meant to be a cliffhanger so it is understandable if we don't get anything significant
Almost every chapter end in a cliffhanger, that isn't a reason that there don't occur important things. If you really want an important thing, it is the view of a happy crazy (death) face of Mitsoumi.
For me I dislike the drawing development at that point. The character development seem to set back too. Otherwise the Haniwas are accepting the death of their leader and shout out the battle cry. (Ok it might be the real purpose for Mitsoumi fight the "god") Not many chapters ago all of his Haniwas didn't want him to die and...
My soul hard while firm
My mind clear and calm
My wisdom open and wide
My name reaches insignificance
Only one among us can stand under heaven
Ricco
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Ricco »

I'm probably the only one, but I don't want any fighitng for the next 5-6 chapters. What I want is for everyone to sit down and explain all that is/has happened and what are the stakes for the tournament and then get to the fighty fighty.
IAS
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by IAS »

nice to see mitsuomi go full out for a change thou i had the impression that "susano" was not paying attention to him and rather looking masataka, or so i think from seeing p.16. But again mits connected a clean hit and things turn out a bit interesting. Btw wasnt he fighting for more than 3 minutes, so why doesnt his heart go boom?

next on may 19?
EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai

Post by EliteF22 »

I thinks the whole imagery at the end of him breaking apart into dust is showing how he's basically just killing himself the longer he keeps fighting at this point, since it seems he's way past the time limit. Seems pretty clear Susano is just toying with him right now, not even bothering to use any special abilities against him.
Dgames
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Dgames »

IAS wrote:nice to see mitsuomi go full out for a change thou i had the impression that "susano" was not paying attention to him and rather looking masataka, or so i think from seeing p.16. But again mits connected a clean hit and things turn out a bit interesting. Btw wasnt he fighting for more than 3 minutes, so why doesnt his heart go boom?

next on may 19?
on page 8 i think is hearth just blow up :P and i think he dies at the end... anyway can't read jap but i was expecting more from this chapter..

EDIT:100 xD
Dizzy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Dizzy »

10 days after the raw came out I am certain this chapter was a let down....I haven't gone back to look at it again more than once (since Bunshichi began his assault I've reread the raws pretty much daily looking for details I may miss each time). Too much time spent on someone I regarded as being done for when it showed his heart failing from being on the recieving end of Masataka's elbow of great justice! Now, a volume later and he is technically still going.
DemonNeedle
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by DemonNeedle »

^ I thought that Masataka hit his heart in that chapter too, but if you really take notice, you can see that two of his ribs were shattered, nothing happened to his heart. Still, I agree that Mitsuomi should really be done after fighting three people one after the other.
Ricco
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Ricco »

DemonNeedle wrote:^ I thought that Masataka hit his heart in that chapter too, but if you really take notice, you can see that two of his ribs were shattered, nothing happened to his heart. Still, I agree that Mitsuomi should really be done after fighting three people one after the other.
Not necessarily, he is figthing a guy that may very well have the power to fully heal him, if he wants to that is.
If he has to die I'de rather Mits met his end during the tournament.
DemonNeedle
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by DemonNeedle »

Ricco wrote:
DemonNeedle wrote:^ I thought that Masataka hit his heart in that chapter too, but if you really take notice, you can see that two of his ribs were shattered, nothing happened to his heart. Still, I agree that Mitsuomi should really be done after fighting three people one after the other.
Not necessarily, he is figthing a guy that may very well have the power to fully heal him, if he wants to that is.
If he has to die I'de rather Mits met his end during the tournament.
I doubt they would even have the tournament now. There's no point as all sides now have a common enemy to deal with.
Moe
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Moe »

Ricco wrote:I'm probably the only one, but I don't want any fighitng for the next 5-6 chapters. What I want is for everyone to sit down and explain all that is/has happened and what are the stakes for the tournament and then get to the fighty fighty.
I'll second this i haven't understood anything since chapter 96 i need a recap summary!
Sarex
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sarex »

What's up whit the translation when will it be out? :D
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Sarex wrote:Is it on hiatus next month?
Darn, no chapter this month, well at least from the teaser at the back of this months UJ we'll finally get to see what Nagi does with Maya. Hopefully he finally wakes her up, she's been asleep way tooo long.
EyesOfAsia
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by EyesOfAsia »

kk1 wrote:
Sarex wrote:Is it on hiatus next month?
Darn, no chapter this month, well at least from the teaser at the back of this months UJ we'll finally get to see what Nagi does with Maya. Hopefully he finally wakes her up, she's been asleep way tooo long.
Sounds nice! Could someone post here that teaser, please? Thank you in advance!
Sleepy Weasel
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Sleepy Weasel »

!

pics or it didn't happen
Sleepy Weasel
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Sleepy Weasel »

hmmm, this?

looks like 2 images from last chapters though.
Dizzy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Dizzy »

That's because that is exactly what it is. Well, for once I'm not going nuts waiting for the next chapter although that is mainly because this last one seemed so sub excellent (spoiled from a year plus of good chapters). Oh well, one month to go....
Lolipopo
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Lolipopo »

I love you Alicia !
Sarex
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sarex »

Lolipopo
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Lolipopo »

I think.. i love you haha
I love you Alicia !
Strangler
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Strangler »

Bless your name for generations and generations.
Wandering star
Zen
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Zen »

Sarex
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sarex »

Zen wrote:
Page 30 misses.

your right