Fight 124

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Sarex
Tamashii
Tamashii

Fight 124

Post by Sarex »

The raw is out on raw paradise and mangahelpers :D :D :D

PURE AWESOMENESS

BTW can someone tell me if TT is on hiatus next month?
iijyanaika
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by iijyanaika »

it is not going on hiatus.

it'll be interesting to see if souichirou kills his mom and that's what helps get him into control of teh body.

love the color pages, not so into the UJ cover. made me think of steel ball run........i wonder if because of the 10 yr anni, they.......actually, i'm not going to try and justify the fruity cover
Sarex
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sarex »

Excellent

And about the cover it's pretty funny but also strange and I don't think he will kill his mom (if he does I can totally see him going berserk and wasting everyone there)
Testament
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Testament »

Ah Aya looks beautiful on page 22.

The cover for volume 20 is not bad, but I would prefer a black background with a black panther, the silhouette cover by the dark golden lines. Something like this

About the magazine cover... happy death face turn to be crazy fetish can-not-take-anymore-serious

The chapter don't gave much, seems more like an interlude. Somehow I believe to read (though I don't understand japanese...) that Yorihira Mataza Tsumuji ask his son, if he has a driver license...
Btw. for who do Aya and Co. cheer on?

My story prediction: Perhaps Souichiro will kill his mom at least beat her quite good. But that will awaken the real Souichiro in rage, sadness or madness. Well the last probably not...
My soul hard while firm
My mind clear and calm
My wisdom open and wide
My name reaches insignificance
Only one among us can stand under heaven
Dizzy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Dizzy »

This chapter does seem to be pretty good but mainly because it's so action heavy. I'm getting more impatient for the answer to the question of who is the true moon as so far it's still entirely speculation. There are plenty of other questions out there right now but that one seems to be the most urgent.

Also like the black panther cover more as well. Just noticed that on the mitsuomi cover he is wearing a wristband with "END" on it. Could it actually mean something?
Ricco
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Ricco »

I hope he doens't hurt/kill his mom, he already took her arm... The one person who could probably snap Souichiro back to reality is herself in a coma, maybe she can talk him down in the spirit real with the rest of the team.

I really hope he actually heals her (his mom), and that for once OG! does good by his heroines. (I know, fat chance, but still)

P.S.- Anyone else thinks Mits is been keep alive solely thanks to the extra adrenaline from the fight and that as soon as it ends he's dead? Also, by my count there are 6 more chapters to the volume that started with fight 123 right? It is 8 chapters per volume right?
"Heartless angel or soulles demon NOTHING will stand in my way!"
Sarex
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sarex »

Here it is photoshoped (not excellent but good enough :D )

edit:
just spotted a few mistakes will correct them later

edit2:
the more I look at the head of that whip the more it seems like... :shock: :D
Last edited by Sarex on Mon May 18, 2009 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
IAS
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by IAS »

this chapter is just like the rocky vs drago fight in rocky 4....

btw why didnt that building came down allready?
list22
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by list22 »

So "Souichiro" get his power up in this chapter

mitsoumi is down, next in line for the true warrior is matasaka
and he won't stand a chance in this battle if he don't get any new power soon
lost
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by lost »

lol wtf@ the jojo's bizarre adventure style UJ cover.

I think Mitsuomi will probably live, Nagi will wake, not sure how many chapters is that going to take. If Nagi returns to normal, then I'm not sure what direction the story is going towards.
It feels like we're going in circles here, unless oh!great give us some insights on the whole amaterasu/Tsukuyomi deal, maybe the Nagi vs Masataka fight will take place here and again something will happen to both of them to fuel their inevitable 'war', I mean there has to be something weird that's going to happen to Nagi and Masataka, else this epic incident going on now would be pointless.

There should still be a new chapter next month, s-manga.net shows Tenjou's picture in the next month's preview page, and there's a 20 volumes anniversary thing going on.
Sarex
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sarex »

lost wrote:There should still be a new chapter next month, s-manga.net shows Tenjou's picture in the next month's preview page, and there's a 20 volumes anniversary thing going on.

Could you post a link or a picture :D

edit

fight 124 is out

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3rfzjedez ... tyxian.rar
list22
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by list22 »

that was fast

matasaka picture look awesome :D . he trying to hold thing up
EyesOfAsia
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by EyesOfAsia »

Sarex wrote:
lost wrote:there's a 20 volumes anniversary thing going on.
Could you post a link or a picture :D
I second that! :)

Thank you for a link to the translation.
Dizzy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Dizzy »

What are the odds that Mitsuomi is finally done? Do people think he will keep going in the next chapter and get back into the fray to help Makiko?
iijyanaika
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by iijyanaika »

even after being saveed by makiko, he'll probably live to see the end of the fight, and be really excited to stay alive to fight he'll probably think "ah, i can live, i can fight again later" and then his heart just gives out. so he doesn't get his blaze of glory death, and just fades away.

with the whole story basically saying he's a goner because of shin, it's bound to happen before the fighting is over