Fight 127 !

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Strangler
Kouhai
Kouhai

Fight 127 !

Post by Strangler »

Well, just a country landscape as a spoiler, just like the one you see Makiko and Kago in vol'14 and late chapters.
Wandering star
EyesOfAsia
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by EyesOfAsia »

Pic or it didn't happen ;]
Sarex
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sarex »

Raw out at raw paradise and mangahelpers .

O.K. now I'm going to beg can someone give me a summary of what happened in the last two chapter.

BTW I got goosebumps from this chapter (Oh!Great is seriously the best manga artist out there with the exception of MIURA Kentaro the author of Berserk).

Btw is fugu still around he hasn't posted for some time now.
pintudao
Tamashii
Tamashii

Fight 127

Post by pintudao »

I am curious to know what happened in this chapter, too. I am wondering what they were talking, what happened to Reiki and Souchirou.
Spawn
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Spawn »

Masataka is Tsukuyomi

at the end, Sosasu says "tsuku" and looks Masataka ...
iijyanaika
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by iijyanaika »

finally all the people who kept thinking mitsuomi was tsu, can now stop. this chapter is such a big cliff hanger, and such a great chapter. i can't wait to get this issue of UJ and see it nice and big.

so what, will masataka and souichirou have their big fight now, or will souhaku be a big douche and still try to take over his body even after mom tried conveyign her feelings(he looked smug when she hugged them both).

good times.
EyesOfAsia
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by EyesOfAsia »

I hope the next fight - Masataka vs Souichirou will be serious and bloody like Maya vs Kagiroi Tetsuhito fight.
Sarex
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sarex »

So is the next chapter coming next month or is there a break.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Wow a lot going on this chapter can't wait for the translation. What is is the deal with Reiki, and why isn't Maya talking?
lost
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by lost »

wow a lot happened this chapter, I want to know what's going on with Reiki and the bondage

and finally it's time for Masataka to shine 8D
Spawn
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Spawn »

Because his mother is dead, Soichiro's spirit cries and Susanoo's power explodes. But with Amaretsu Maya stops Susanoo.

In the body of Nagi, Makiko's spirit says : "I wanted that you flee your destiny but I was mistaken, you must face it ! And in darkness, somebody will guide you towards the light like the moon" (last page with Masataka)
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Hmm cool thanks Spawn. Any insight into Reiki?
Testament
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Testament »

Some thoughts of mine about the recent TT chapters. Skip the quote it if you don't like to read:
I need to admit, that the past time I didn't wait for "what happen next in TT"
Maybe like the most (perhaps not die hard fan :cry:, though I like TT) the characters we like were underrated in the past chapters. And there was nothing, that occur to change the storyline. Aya (with the rest of the gang) in the mental world. Masataka rated at the same level as Dougen and overshadowed by a living Mit, who reach "God realm" as human. Maya who seem to be a puppet controlled by the strings of "fate".

I am not a great Nagi-Fan, the character didn't touch me like it should probably... . And even if OG intended to create Nagi to be a "Demon-Exorcist" to be hated in the end by the most population. I can't even define the dislike of the character Nagi. Maybe it is the fact he get Aya and Maya and what so ever... . It is just my feeling, the character didn't connect to me at all. His powers and abilites didn't even impress me :shock:

But the chapter 127 the last pages, appear to me as an interlude to the "character", that is supposed by OG not to be the protagonist at all (like he stated in an interview about the characters(?)), since he is too well designed for it.
So I hope that the upcoming chapters will have the same charme as in the past chapters with those great move names for examples ^^ and not sudden break in the climax again like the fight between the Takayanagi brothers and the black Susano.

Oh but the scenes about the field with Makiko remind me of "The fields of Avalon" in Fate Stay Night, the last rest of warriors and such.

Edit: Forget to write something about the chapter:
Since Susano react to Makiko's dissolve, it indicate that Souichiro is still concious, I doubt that Kago will cry over Makiko, after he is responsibile for her lost arm.

Edit 2:A summary of the plan, I think of for TT:
About the plan and the 3 entities Susanoo, Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi. The plan that couldn't be accomplish 400 hundred years ago. Most probably because Tsukuyomi wasn't on his place at that time.
Now at the present, all 3 keys gathered, the plan start.
The "evil" maybe are the red feathers power, the people always saw things they don't understand as something "evil". The pieces of those who have power, scatter over the world.
Susanoo collect all "evil" of the world, that were scatter all over the world, becoming a snake god, the most powerful being wander on earth. Amaterasu is able to neutralize every "evil" in the world, but the barrier which is necessary for neutralizing is small not great enough to cover the whole world. But it is enough for a single place, a place with Susanoo inside.
(Tsukuyomi is the one who lead the lost wanderer in the darkness by shining the path for him.)
Tsukuyomi will free the "evil" polluted Susano and will destroy evil itself (or lead Susano the right way out of the darkness).
My soul hard while firm
My mind clear and calm
My wisdom open and wide
My name reaches insignificance
Only one among us can stand under heaven
lost
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by lost »

Apparently Souhaku said something about Iyo being the one that directed Makiko's ki into Nagi, hence the reunion of them in the chapter, and Nagi talking about how he always tried to help his mother out by carrying things for her when they do groceries together, but Makiko always end up carrying more no matter how much he tries.
Nagi turned back into Susanno mode and says at the end he never really protected her even once and cries.

Don't know what's going on with Reiki, apparently the activated Reiki collected the giant pool of Ki outside, and Iyo directed them straight into Maya's Amaterasu gate.

And at last, Makiko says something about only by being in darkness could he notice the moon shines.

I'm really excited to see what's going to happen to Masataka. I personally liked the conclusion to Makiko, even though there are still some missing contexts with Souhaku. It's still really hard to see how each character comes into play, but I'm sure oh!great will begin to reveal them in the coming chapters. (Since Bob and Aya is pretty much just standing around while the 3 gods equivalent do the fighting =/)

As for Nagi vs Masataka, while I'm hoping they don't fight for 10 chapters, I think it will be interesting.
Sarex
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sarex »

Chapter 126 by yours truly

http://www.mediafire.com/?ezonuz4lenz
Strangler
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Strangler »

I love the comment in the end :lol:

Thank you a lot !
Wandering star
Dizzy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Dizzy »

Much appreciated....I've had the text file here with the raw for some time. I already commented on the chapter when it came out but also thought the editors comment was amusing since it's so true.
Sarex
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sarex »

Well Air Gear has been removed from mangahelpers and raw-paradise (I think the magazine that air gear is published in, told them to remove it from their site (because all the series from that magazine are gone too)), so maybe we will get more translations for TT.
Strangler
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Strangler »

I don't think so. They don't talk about it on RP (I am french).
It's just they clean the database from time to time I suppose.
Wandering star
Sarex
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sarex »

The strange thing is those series disappeared from RP at the same time as from mangahelpers.

Maybe it's just a coincidence.

EDIT:

Ah nothing those series up on the site.
Sarex
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sarex »

Chapter 127

http://www.mediafire.com/?4zm5gz2lzkz

Here's a mirror

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O04Q25A1

BTW a V2 of chapter 126 will be out shortly (nothing major just a few lines added)

edit:
Here is version 2 of chapter 126

http://www.mediafire.com/?wogdmymzkzt
EyesOfAsia
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by EyesOfAsia »

Thanx for scanlations Sarex, awesome job! Keep it up! :D
Dizzy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Dizzy »

This is the most Tenjou Tenge I've seen get released in a week ... ever? Two translations and a new raw (soon).

Edit: UJ just updated the site for 128. Says it's 34 pages and has an image of Bob. No raws out there yet though.
Sleepy Weasel
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Sleepy Weasel »

still no update on s-manga, odd
Sleepy Weasel
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Sleepy Weasel »

i think we have all been spoiled in the last few chapters by the quick scans. it might be back to the old days now :/
lost
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by lost »

Didn't want to make a new topic, did anyone see Oh!great's costume design for Tekken6 =)?

http://sdtekken.com/2009/09/19/lilis-ex ... #more-3138
smokeesid
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by smokeesid »

This time its taking one hell of a time to release the raws. I Wonder why? Was it like that in the past? Then what do you think when it will be released?
Sarex
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sarex »

Nothing on perfect dark ether :(
Sleepy Weasel
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Sleepy Weasel »

it used to take 4 or 5 days to show up.

I'm most surprised s-manga's site is still not updated, they always had the best preview :/
Testament
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Testament »

I think I will purchase this issue of UJ, I am kind of curious about the extra (yes I am someone who would buy things because of the extra....) Or can someone explain it to me what exactly it is? ^^
My soul hard while firm
My mind clear and calm
My wisdom open and wide
Dizzy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Dizzy »

It's made worse since the last chapter ended well and 128 can go in multiple directions. The only probable is that the role of Tsukuyomi will have to get some light shed on it (which is a good thing).
smokeesid
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by smokeesid »

I thought uploader will upload Tenjou tenge first since it is the most interesting one now, this the first time I am waiting so hard for a manga
Sarex
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sarex »

Is this the image that's under Soichiro's coat

Testament
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Testament »

Sarex wrote:Is this the image that's under Soichiro's coat

No I think in the coats have a dragon motive on it a pun to DBZ, similar to the Iron Needle (which I didn't see for so long) or the hair style of Nagi in the beginning of the serie.

So it isn't the picture of Susanoo :p
My soul hard while firm
My mind clear and calm
My wisdom open and wide
Sarex
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sarex »

How about this one

Testament
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Testament »

I just remembered, I think it showed a dragon and a tiger. Though to lazy to search for it.

That isn't Nagi, you know?
My soul hard while firm
My mind clear and calm
My wisdom open and wide
Sarex
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sarex »

lol

I know but I thought it was his coat :D
Testament
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Testament »

no way why do Aya in a naked state have his coat?! NOOOOOOO I don't want Nagi have Aya (not even Maya) Harem for Masataka (me is unreasonable :lol: )
My soul hard while firm
My mind clear and calm
My wisdom open and wide