Fight 128

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

iijyanaika
Kouhai
Kouhai

Fight 128

Post by iijyanaika »

edit- i'm taking a pic with my phone, update with 2 pics coming

the chï½￾ï½￾ter stï½￾rts with ï½￾ï½￾sï½￾ï½”ï½￾kï½￾ leï½￾ï½￾ign intï½￾ the tï½￾kï½￾ï½™ï½￾nï½￾gi crested chï½￾ir. the building is fï½￾lling ï½￾ï½￾ï½￾rt with ï½￾ï½￾sï½￾ï½”ï½￾kï½￾ nï½￾w trying tï½￾ sï½￾ve bunshichis deï½￾d bï½￾dy when ï½￾ huge ï½￾iece ï½￾f building cï½￾ï½￾es fï½￾lling dï½￾wn ï½￾bï½￾ut tï½￾ crush theï½￾, but big brï½￾ cï½￾ï½￾es in tï½￾ sï½￾ve theï½￾. ï½￾unching it.

sï½￾uichirï½￾u in his susï½￾nï½￾ fï½￾ï½’ï½￾ tries tï½￾ ï½￾ttï½￾ck sï½￾hï½￾ku, but sï½￾hï½￾ku is hï½￾lding hiï½￾ ï½￾ff. iyï½￾ using ï½￾ll the ki she ï½￾bsï½￾rbed with reiki is bringign everyï½￾ne intï½￾ the ï½￾ind tï½￾ helï½￾ fight. we juï½￾ï½￾ tï½￾ see hï½￾w reiki cï½￾ï½￾e intï½￾ nï½￾gi kengï½￾s hï½￾nds ï½￾gï½￾in,bï½￾b leï½￾ï½￾s in with ï½￾ kick, ï½￾nd then everyï½￾ne cï½￾ï½￾es tï½￾gether tï½￾ helï½￾ ï½￾ush the blï½￾de thrï½￾gh sï½￾hï½￾ku, with ï½￾ finï½￾l ï½￾unch tï½￾ the hilt frï½￾ï½￾ sï½￾uichirï½￾u.

this chï½￾ï½￾ters ï½￾rt wï½￾s reï½￾lly lï½￾cking. fï½￾r sï½￾ï½￾e reï½￾sï½￾n this ï½￾ï½￾nth fï½￾r tjtg, ï½￾nd Mugen nï½￾ junin, just reï½￾lly lï½￾cked. ï½￾s excited ï½￾s i wï½￾s ï½￾bï½￾ut gettign this chï½￾ï½￾ter. it wï½￾s lï½￾ckluster. nï½￾ ï½￾ictures since i ï½￾icked uï½￾ ï½￾y issue ï½￾nd nï½￾w studying ï½￾t ï½￾ cï½￾fe. sï½￾rry guys<a href="http://s120.photobucket.com/al ... 28op"></a>

<a href="http://s120.photobucket.com/al ... 28ed"></a>
Strangler
Kouhai
Kouhai

Re: Fight 128

Post by Strangler »

Mmm...
I just corrected a bit your post ;p

Wandering star
Dizzy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Dizzy »

Well, I certainly can't say I saw that coming but from the sounds of it this chapter seems lacking. What about the moon and the sun illuminating it and all that from 127? I guess the story certainly gets advanced with Souhaku finally maybe biting it at least (take Mitsuomi with you!).

Many thanks for the summary.
iijyanaika
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by iijyanaika »

after i'm done studying tonight(i have 2 papers due) i'll upload the rest of the chapter in better quality and a more detailed summary. sorry again guys. be back later
smokeesid
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by smokeesid »

Thanks iijyanaika I was waiting for the release of this chapter

So much was expected from this chapter but its quiet a let down......I thought Taka is tsukyomi so something is gonna happen as it was seem to me from 127 but it seems like its going towards an easy end
iijyanaika
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by iijyanaika »

Hollowshingami
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Hollowshingami »

iijyanaika wrote:edit- done, but after editing all the links, and finding out i did it wrong, i don't feel like having to copy and paste everything again, sorry >.< too much hassle, and i need to get back to the paper

uploading now. quality is crap, but i rushed and i'm still doing my paper. so enjoy it as is
Thank you. It's much appreciated.
Sarex
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sarex »

Ah bummer it seams kind of rushed ,I thought Susano was going to do something more.(but I can't say it wasn't expected)
lost
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by lost »

Thanks for the pics iijyanaika =D

aww this is a lame way for souhaku to go =(
EyesOfAsia
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by EyesOfAsia »

lost wrote:Thanks for the pics iijyanaika =D

aww this is a lame way for souhaku to go =(
Quotted for truth.

Yeah, Souhaku always goes in a lame way. As far I remember, first Mitsuomi chopped his head off easily, now this..

And where is a fight between Nagi and Masataka? As always, TenTen's storyline is not predictable. :wink:
Testament
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Testament »

raw-paradise LQ version up now

Not very exiting as expected, but it is still good. The rest of the team got something to do. But if that was the final showdown, then there is definitly something missing, though in the past chapter TT sometimes explained that someone who have power and do not "show off" at the same time is able to supress other power is the one with the greatest power... :wink: a bit confusing but I guess the most of you know what I am pointing to

Aya looked yummy with the shot hair style (BUT she look really similar to Masataka now :shock: for example page 142)and even Madoka made an appearance (I somehow like her :oops: ).

Maybe I should make a chronological order... Masataka's entry was so much not like him. he isn't the type to make an arrogant entering, like the first pages of this chapter. I wonder about the text in the first 9 pages. Ah and it should be cleared now how Reiki survived the fire at the castle.
The last words of Makiko before the final strike against Kago, would be interesting too, to know, she even shed tears for him :roll: .

I fear the future chapters eventually lead the to final serie chapter will be an open end! :evil: Like they will settle everything at the finals. Though Mitsoumi half dead fight as nothing happen the day before... The outcome will not showed. This would be one of the worst ending. And if by chance the OG read this forum. Yes that would be a :evil: end!
My soul hard while firm
My mind clear and calm
My wisdom open and wide
My name reaches insignificance
Only one among us can stand under heaven
smokeesid
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by smokeesid »

A lot of thanks iijyanaika to upload TT even when your exams were going on. Best of luck buddy

1 - I never thought that the task of Tsukyomi was to sit on a chair and give a little speech then take the dead body to throw at some other place......just whoa. Even Mitsuomi had better work to do. It seems to be quite a let down if the translation won't change things

2 - battle with Sohaku wasn't that epic to donate 75% chapter over it.

Come on OG don't screw your manga....its ridiculous to presented a superb char and then throwing him away aside for the whole manga. I can not see any place where Taka has kicked sussano's ass as it was requested by Nagi.
Strangler
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Strangler »

I am pretty convinced Mitsuomi's problem has been cured.

He fought against Bunshishi, Masataka and God (so, bar him, the three strongest characters in Ten²) and he perfectly able to stand.

Also, according to latest translations, Maya has told that Mitsuomi got over it.
Wandering star
smokeesid
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by smokeesid »

Strangler wrote:I am pretty convinced Mitsuomi's problem has been cured.

He fought against Bunshishi, Masataka and God (so, bar him, the three strongest characters in Ten²) and he perfectly able to stand.

Also, according to latest translations, Maya has told that Mitsuomi got over it.
Can you provide the link for the translation?
Dizzy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Dizzy »

Chapter doesn't seem to be a total letdown. From what I think I can make out we get to see that mysterious hooded figure from way back in chapter 95 of volume 16 talking to the old man (p. 36 of Fugu's text translations) unveiled as what appears to be the Masataka clone of that time period. I also imagine that the crumbling of Reiki in reality represents it becoming one with Aya for that Katana that cuts the shackles of fate thing. Although is killing Souhaku really all it takes to break the wheel....that would feel like a letdown.

Edit: thought about it for a bit and realized killing him absolutely can't signify the wheel breaking since as Kabane mentioned volumes ago it would be easy to just kill him.
Strangler
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Strangler »

Can you provide the link for the translation?
Check here (fight 127) and on mangahelpers.
Wandering star
Testament
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Testament »

What kind of villian lies ahead? Susanoo/Nagi is able to control himself, so it appear and Mitsoumi is over with the incident from two years ago.
Kago should for this time deceased for real. His main body died his concious in Nagi killed by the rest of the team.

What is left are the resolutions of the characters. Maybe the finals?

No I feel the same something is missing, but maybe this is all. Well I am curious about next month :)
My soul hard while firm
My mind clear and calm
My wisdom open and wide
My name reaches insignificance
Only one among us can stand under heaven
DemonNeedle
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by DemonNeedle »

^Unless Dougen decides to be an ass and still goes with whatever plan him and Mitsuomi were originally concocting, if it's even necessary. Hopefully, Souhaku doesn't come back again.
lost
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by lost »

If Souhaku really do disappear and Nagi is able to control himself, there isn't really anything left =/ OG put in a lot of emphasizes on the whole controlling your power thing, it was pretty much the theme he wants to set up right from the beginning of the manga: Maya, Mitsuomi, Nagi, Shin, were all the same, and later revealed to be because of the susaano's blood, and with Maya and Masataka being the solution to the whole thing, there isn't really anything left with Mitsuomi/Souhaku off the stage, unless something happens that tipped the balance of the 3 'gods'.

Aya, bob could potentially be power hungry from the hints OG gave us from the beginning: Bob joining mitsuomi, and Aya following Shin's footsteps, but OG repeatedly proving that would not happen, especially with this chapter showing them fighting alongside Nagi, here is hoping there is still something in store for us regarding those 2 characters (doesn't seem very likely for bob however...)

Maybe OG will start a whole new chapter and history lessons on Izanami and Izanagi.. and something might come from there for the final chapter, I'm really hoping for a satisfying ending =X

Maybe Masataka still wants to fight Nagi his own way, considering he made his entrance and took a seat on the phoenix "throne".
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Weird, can't be the end(and that easy) can it? What about those guys watching and the girl with the camera stuff? If Souhaku is gone, is there something bigger going on with the school?
Ricco
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Ricco »

The way this is going it's gonna end the way I predicted it years ago.

The tournament gets to the finals: Jyuken Vs Executive Council.
But unlike the others fights in Tenten we can tell it's gonna be a friendly match anf not a fight to the death, because both sides know no matter who wins the school is going to be a heaven for fighting again.
"Heartless angel or soulles demon NOTHING will stand in my way!"
smokeesid
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by smokeesid »

the way Sohaku died(most probably) was very easy.....OG should have thought any other way, Reiki had spirit which contains all the power of it.....Reiki has done everything by itself....all of this was very convenient

And then the way Iyo told Aya one time that she will become Katana of the one who cuts through Shackles of Fate, I though it would be Masataka

Lets see may be the trans of 128 or 129 will make things proper
Dizzy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Dizzy »

A higher quality raw just popped up at the raw paradise. Let the clamoring (begging) for a translation begin.
Sarex
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sarex »

If the Chinese scanalators really stopped doing TT then don't be expecting an English translation any time soon. :(
smokeesid
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by smokeesid »

http://forums.mangafox.com/showpost.php ... stcount=33

An awesome person took his precios time and translated first 9 pages. Say cheers to Katsudon and Tenjou tenge 128!
lost
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by lost »

So this is probably just a slight delay of the fight between Masataka vs Nagi, like the time when Mitsuomi promised to 'defeat' shin at the Natsume house and left, tournament might still take place after.

and thanks for the link smokeesid!
smokeesid
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by smokeesid »

Lost say thanks to Katsudon who has given us an awesome translation otherwise we might have got that after 20-25 days....I have just provided the link which is nothing special

yeah, they are gonna fight and i would love to see that.......So mastaka is going to achieve "greatest power" now that is where curiosity lies and whats going to happen to Sohaku as he said just before getting stabbed by Reiki that he is a shadow and can not die....death of sohaku would be too easy if he jsut dies and ther is also what Iya said a few chapters ago about the last piece of puzzle and she will become katana of the one who cuts through shackles of fate
Sarex
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sarex »

What I don't understand is Nagi still Susano?
IAS
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by IAS »

well technically he has all of the power-gates in his body, right?
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

IAS wrote:
well technically he has all of the power-gates in his body, right?
Except the Dragon eye...
Strangler
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Strangler »

I don't think he's eaten Shyoujyou as well...

Maybe he's...
Wandering star
Sarex
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sarex »

We'll see in fight 129.
IAS
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by IAS »

We'll see in fight 129
indeed, cause i sure hope 129 is not another anti climax chapter (at least it fealt that way to me), specially since serie's end is at the end of the corner.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

end of the series

Post by FuguTabetai »

end of the series.

I can only wish.
Sarex
Tamashii
Tamashii

Re: end of the series

Post by Sarex »

FuguTabetai wrote:end of the series.

I can only wish.
Don't be like that. :)

It has it's ups and downs but overall it's one of the best series out there. :D
Dizzy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Dizzy »

Apparently there is a full TL out there done by the same person who did the last two chapters. Thanks to that person from the hungry Tenten community.

http://mangahelpers.com/t/hayateblitz/releases/16669
EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai

Post by EliteF22 »

Boooo, would have been much more interesting if Souichirou was forced to live as Susano for the rest of his life. A testament to the foolishness of trying to create a God.
Strangler
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Strangler »

Get lost ! Bastard !

hehe
Wandering star
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Hmmm interesting, a lot of stuff (finally) came together this chapter. Wonder if Bunshichi is alive or that was a mistake.
IAS
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by IAS »

Wonder if Bunshichi is alive or that was a mistake
Well.... seems as if the series goes for a "happy" ending, so i woud not be surprised if it goes that way.

Now what thing did masataka said to change the mood of the scene, really? Is this thing about been the moon about been the only char to have common sense (bunshichi as well thou)? I sincerelly dont understand whats the big thing....

Btw is it going on hiatus next month?, since the finnalle seems like a perfect cliffhanger...

later
Dizzy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Dizzy »

There are typically 6 chapters per volume and 129 is coming out in the next 24 hours in Japan is the 6th in V21. After each completed volume there is usually a month hiatus so I would guess that there will be a break.

Bunshichi being alive isn't a total surprise since after his fight with Shin way back it is mentioned how impressive his natural healing abilities are (ch35). They sure did play it out like he was dead after taking that punch though (already 14 chapters ago).

I wonder if they are going to spend all of 129 going over Souhaku, his plans, and his most probable permanent death.
DemonNeedle
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by DemonNeedle »

There's a scanlation out:
http://www.mangatoshokan.com/read/tenjoutenge/21/128

Also surprised Bunshichi was still alive. They had that scene about him tasting iron in his mouth and his eyes getting dull, then Masataka picks him up fifteen or so chapters later (three minutes probably in TenTen time) and he's alright? Aww, i'm getting the feeling that this will have a happy ending after all.
Moe
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Moe »

OH god Mahiko really came off as pathetic this Chapter, crying for Souhaku is it too much to ask for her to get over the man who used and abused her so much
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Translation for chapter 128 is done

Post by FuguTabetai »

just fyi, I've finished my translation of chapter 128.

http://tjtg.mangatranslation.com/TJTG_20_Trans.html

Has anyone been following with other translations? How do they compare?
smokeesid
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by smokeesid »

K i will compare from 128
Sarex
Tamashii
Tamashii

Re: Translation for chapter 128 is done

Post by Sarex »

FuguTabetai wrote:just fyi, I've finished my translation of chapter 128.

http://tjtg.mangatranslation.com/TJTG_20_Trans.html

Has anyone been following with other translations? How do they compare?
You gave the wrong link it's not -TJTG_20_Trans.html- it's -TJTG_21_Trans.html- ,but I still can't find the translation on that page.

EDIT:
As for chapter 127 ,in some places the meaning of the sentences are pretty different ,but it's mostly the same for the speech bubbles.

BTW Expect a scanalation of 126,127 and 128 with fugus translations (and 129 when he does it :D )
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

ah! Sarex you are right, I linked the wrong translation. The correct one is:
http://tjtg.mangatranslation.com/TJTG_21_Trans.html
which now also properly includes my chapter 128 translation.
If I had the time I would go and check some of these other translations (just curious) but I don't really have the time. This last chapter, 128, was pretty poetic at places so I'd be curious to see what other people did with that.
Sarex
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sarex »

FuguTabetai wrote:ah! Sarex you are right, I linked the wrong translation. The correct one is:
If I had the time I would go and check some of these other translations (just curious) but I don't really have the time. This last chapter, 128, was pretty poetic at places so I'd be curious to see what other people did with that.
Thanks for the update

BTW the guy who did the translation ,did so from a Chinese scan.
smokeesid
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by smokeesid »

FuguTabetai wrote:ah! Sarex you are right, I linked the wrong translation. The correct one is:
Ok so here is the comparison

1st page

Your trans make things clear and easy to understand

2nd page

Yours and theirs trans of Bubble 0 are different. Their trans is telling the charaterstics of the moon and yours telling the importance of moon for a traveller

page 115

Fugu has thrown a bit of light over the meaning of "I am here" and everything else is the same

page 117

Characteristics of moon is nicely explained by Fugu but all in all both the trans are same

in bubble 5 you said "reflect your(you mean person's right) appearance and they said "illuminating its form" which mean the reflection of the moon becomes clearer than ever.

page 118

bubble 2 you said "the opposition of the two most powerful abilities" they said "Since ama and susano have different yet strong special power"

page 119

You said "they must be the strongest" they said "will want to be the strongest"

Page 120

bubble 3 you said "in order to sit in the seat" they said "to reach to that position"

bubble 4 "then if I have to become the strongest ... then I'll just become the strongest there is" They said "you have to try your best in order to become the strongest"

BUBBLE 5 Yeah bunshichi is alive

Bubble 6 Your trans makes more sense

Bubble 8 "Thats just like you" They said "Just what a protagonist would say"

Will do more afterwards if any one else doesn't do it
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

hey smokeesid, wow, thanks for the detailed comparison. I was just more curious about general impressions. It is interesting to see this kind of detailed comparison though. heh. I should probably add more translator notes to keep things more clear for people interested in the more interpretation-heavy parts of translation.