Fight 135

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Dizzy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Fight 135

Post by Dizzy »

It's out again thanks to the people at this site:

http://hi.baidu.com/tiexue2009/album/%E ... 4%B8%8B135

Buildup chapter this month. I've also heard rumors that 136 is supposed to be 70 pages?

The image here does have a 70p on it and it is talking about how it is ending. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... g-in-japan
pintudao
Tamashii
Tamashii

Thanks

Post by pintudao »

Wow thanks!
Testament
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Testament »

More pages is necessary otherwise how are you suppose to cover up the whole story with only one more chapter with the usual ~30 pages. There either will only be a good fight or a good epilog. 70 pages can not cover that much, if you have to expect several double pages of great pictures
There should be at least... hmm +110 pages XD

I really would hate a lacking epilog.... about the final match i have different feelings... I wouldn't be too much suprised if there will be no fight all in all, even with that kind of set up in 135. But since we all expect a fight... it should be leading all to a fight. Since I doubt that Masataka have become that strong to supress his opponent just by releasing his presence.
Although in some sense Souchirou seem to come close to that level, seeing how everyone is shaking by his mere presence.
I miss in the final pages Aya and Maya (was to be predicted?).
(Though that would imply that both are not in the Jyukenbu club anymore... on the other side all the other witnesses as well seem not to be member of the Jyukenbuu so at least Aya should be around... )

LoL I guess Bob fears that his hair will catch fire...

Masataka seem to have become quite strong... although it doesn't look like that it was strong itself, he stopped and re-adjusted the falling bikes controlling the power enough to stabilize the balance and not just mere blow them off.
That I will see that the other Takayanagi would be shown in that state blowing in his hand... there were several other occasion that Dogen was show in similar stupid situations... but not the strong wall Mitsoumi. I think this will be the only time.
And what about the parting gift (the jacket? that would be embarassing....)
Btw. what were the tickets for? The chance to flee from the fight? But there were two ticket... I doubt one was suppose to be for Dogen.

All what is left to do is to break through probably the last circle of fate... defeat the demon (excorcist) without him dieing. Otherwise it might be just a continuation where Mitsoumi and Shin left.

I partly predict that Masataka would be on the losing side, but then Aya said something about the man she marry will not lose, yes similar to the first part of the manga... Hahaha....
Well it might be as well that Aya still cheer Souichirou not the Demon Exorcist to not lose, so the change of the situation and the exact same as at the beginning. Including the upper part I doubt that Nagi will die. Souichiro will not end up with Maya. He might end up with Aya. If Madoka won't end up with Masataka, she will still show her jealous part.
My soul hard while firm
My mind clear and calm
My wisdom open and wide
My name reaches insignificance
Only one among us can stand under heaven
lost
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by lost »

Thanks!
Looking forward to the final chapter.
Spawn
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Spawn »

The Last Battle

Masataka Vs Soichiro... Tsukuyomi Vs Susanoo

Oh my god, I can't wait for it

tkstka
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by tkstka »

I hope Soichiro would win but I guess it's not a real option as it came to this.

I mean it fucking sucks that Soichiro lost and it should be only fair that he won this but again it comes to the good vs evil, dark vs light.

I guess soichiro will die just like shin did.
That would be perfect ending. Dramatic and it will stick to your head for long time.
Sarex
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sarex »

A great ending for me would be that Nagi somehow conquers his demon, and then continues the tournament and the last page ends like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B04XbfibgT4 (0:30).

But that's just me. XD
DemonNeedle
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by DemonNeedle »

I'm just not seeing Souichiro dying, at least not alone. If he goes down, someone will be going with him, which will give it somewhat of a happy yet sad ending. Aya, Maya, and Masataka are the top three that I see dying alongside Souichiro.
heru
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by heru »

While the situation is similar to Mitsuomi vs Shin, I can't see it having the same ending.

If Nagi dies, I (sadly) suspect that Masataka will die alongside him. And since Masataka has already seemingly accepted that he will kill Nagi (unless there was some hidden meaning behind his words) perhaps he has also accepted that he himself is not going to survive either. Maybe Masataka's idea of breaking the circle of fate is for both the light and the dark to die out and leave the world as neutral, or something.

And Aya would then be left with nobody... although my husband has long-suspected that Aya will succumb to her love for Nagi and will side with him, either by throwing herself in front of one of Masataka's attacks and sacrifice herself to save Nagi dying, or by actually attacking Masataka to save Nagi.

I guess we don't have long to find out the ending now, there are so many different theories I've heard, one of them has to be right but Oh!Great does like to throw in surprises~!
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

heru wrote:
And Aya would then be left with nobody... although my husband has long-suspected that Aya will succumb to her love for Nagi and will side with him, either by throwing herself in front of one of Masataka's attacks and sacrifice herself to save Nagi dying, or by actually attacking Masataka to save Nagi.
Or be like Nagi's mom and give him the final gate he doesn't have, her Dragon eye there has been a lot of eye donating in this series. 8)
Ricco
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Ricco »

I doubt anyone will die, I also doubt Masataka will fight Nagi alone for long.

Aya, Maya and the rest of Jyukenbu will likely join the fight and destroy the various gates in Nagi's body.

At the very least Maya will use her gate to supress some of Nagi's while Aya gives her the extra power to supress as many as possible.

P.S.- I just hope for a happy ending, the cast has had way too many hardships to have it end in tragedy yet again.
"Heartless angel or soulles demon NOTHING will stand in my way!"
Spawn
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Spawn »

No, Masataka is the only one .... That is HIS work to destroy the destiny. But maybe Maya or Aya will stop the fight to save them ...
IAS
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by IAS »

all i say is remember Mawari vs Bob in te future. Mawari was looking for vengance and blood, both. So i say afro man will have a major roll on the "end" of the fight. One more thing, its going to be pinnaple salad for both, Nagi and masataka.

Lastly, as i said before, TT will likely continue when OG finishes Air gear... remember that...

136 on sale 19th?
Strangler
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Strangler »

Well, imho, they were not really fighting for anything else but their own warrior honour.
Wandering star
smokeesid
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by smokeesid »

Thanks a lot Fugu for the awesome translation of 135

I guess next chapter would be of 50+ pages.
eehreum
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by eehreum »

thank you for the translations.

is anyone else still appalled by the way tenjho tenge has been published in the US? i mean first they butcher it. then they destroy it. then they try and give a little back, and with no readership they claim its a failure and totally give up on it. imo once they butcher something and leave it for dead they relinquish all claims to it.

hopefully this story will eventually be completely scanlated.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

eehreum wrote:imo once they butcher something and leave it for dead they relinquish all claims to it.
that isn't how copyright law works. At least with my text translations you can import the Japanese books and make some sense of it. :-)
Strangler
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Strangler »

As I told earlier, thanks to Fugu, I understand better Ten².

In French, the translation doesn't make sense. It's pretty funny that I need an American amateur who just does it for the "glory"...

So as usual, thanks a million Fugu.
Wandering star