Can't get into Tenjou Tenge

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Zandramus
Yuurei
Yuurei

Can't get into Tenjou Tenge

Post by Zandramus »

Hi, I just started watching the anime and I cant keep going like wtf? Why should I feel sorry for the main characters when they keep getting their asses kicked in the first 2 episodes when they were shown to kick other people's asses for no reason at all. It seems like just punishment to me. When the guy's girlfriend gets beat up, I hate the villain but then I think of all the people the 2 main characters have beat up without any thought. It keeps seeming to me that they are getting their just desserts. You beat people up so now how do you like it? Also I find Aya annoying in that she instantly wants to marry the guy and will ignore whatever dirty fighting he does and etc... but totally condemns anyone for doing the same. When her love interest gets beat up from a sight he started she totally blames the other dude. Frankly from the beginning I have no sympathy for the main characters, they are asses with muscles. I think I'll watch a couple of more episodes and see if it changes but seriously I could care less if they win or not.
iidesu
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by iidesu »

ohh,easy.dude
good luck.
cheers