Did Katana member 1 help create Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow?

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

GreatTeacherStone
Tamashii
Tamashii

Did Katana member 1 help create Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow?

Post by GreatTeacherStone »

I was watching the credits and said that one of the programers was "Katana - 1"... is this Katana member 1? and if so, did katana member 2 play a role? if not who is this wannabe? so many questions no answers... YET!
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

It is just a common pseudonym.
GreatTeacherStone
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by GreatTeacherStone »

I have a question... are you a fan of crushing, utterly obliterating, and completely annihilating all my dreams?
I try to make a humble joke, I failled... you don't have to rub it in!
<crying>
<self asteam dying>
<brain cells frying>
to me, god has been lying
time for me to die I geuss
<as the blood creeps across the wooden floor, a shocked mother runs to her child to see what hath made such a loud banging sound and finds her only begotten son swimming in a pool of blood, the same blood that runs in her and the sight that is in front of her brings her to tears, tears of scarlet...>
standa-man
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by standa-man »

GreatTeacherStone wrote:I have a question... are you a fan of crushing, utterly obliterating, and completely annihilating all my dreams?
I try to make a humble joke, I failled... you don't have to rub it in!
<crying>
<self asteam dying>
<brain cells frying>
to me, god has been lying
time for me to die I geuss
<as the blood creeps across the wooden floor, a shocked mother runs to her child to see what hath made such a loud banging sound and finds her only begotten son swimming in a pool of blood, the same blood that runs in her and the sight that is in front of her brings her to tears, tears of scarlet...>
Well, if it makes you feel any better, despite your failed joke, I found your second post to be amusing. :)