mitsuomi

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

standa-man
Kouhai
Kouhai

mitsuomi

Post by standa-man »

This just occured to me about Mitsuomi. In the past arc he's this green, skinny-looking kid. Then in the years after he "dies" (as Maya says) he becomes this badass huge guy who likes wearing tight clothes. Death is treating him pretty well...
Of course, this is all assuming that he didn't change into his present form during the past arc, which I suppose could happen.
shouki
Doushi
Doushi

His personality has changed a lot too...

Post by shouki »

The way he acts now (well, the latest chapter), it's like he couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. Maya certainly changed him... I guess.

I guess he's been working out quite a bit since then eh...

Wow, Shin actually managed to seem sane this chapter.
arpl
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by arpl »

I think he looks a lot like masataka in the past arc( face wise).I hope masataka won't become like mitsuomi, i don't really like how mitsuomi become in the present arc.
Rain_Cassidy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Rain_Cassidy »

Maya has a big hand in exorcising Mitsuomi's demons in Ch.35. We know because she likes him and considers him her rival, and doesn't want to see him sink. I just noticed she does that a lot - save ppl.

Unbeknownst to her, what she's doing is basically helping Mitsuomi kill her brother, since the only way Mitsuomi will conquer his fears is by beating Shin irrevocably. That's fate I guess.

By killing Shin, Mitsuomi conquers EVERYONE'S demons, whether they like it or not. Obviously, it turned out that Maya doesn't like it. Like she said, her demon is who she is. The end of Ch.34 (the flames and the moths) is very touching, in a foreboding sort of way.